More from obd

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Did they get it done in 17 years?

I was referring to McBeane.  "Trust the process."  People make fun of that, but he's right.  All those moves,  trades, cuts and they still might get into the playoffs?  That's impressive.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He's not a source. He's somebody making stuff up. DD screwed up by saying too much. If he trickled out one nugget once in a while, then you might think maybe he had an in. But instead he drops so much at once, even Terry Pegula himself wouldn't know. He got greedy and that exposed him as a fraud.

I'm waiting to see what happens with the coaching change and Cousins news.

2 hours ago, MarkAF43 said:

They might be, I heard a rumor from a source deep inside that they're closing in on the leak.  That sounded important, so connect the dots, and if you want more info on the Hot dog prices at the new stadium PM me. We're just waiting on sources to confirm it, but it's important.

Unconfirmed rumour that the hotdog stands will have 2 flavours of mustard......waiting to hear from my sources ;) 

14 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I can't believe one guy, in Dunkirk of all places, is so plugged into every facet of the Bills operation, from to to bottom, and he's here to share it all with us. How lucky can we be?

Could be residing in Atica soon  ;) 

2 hours ago, Bob&Doug said:

Just about time for the   "OBD is closing in, so we will be going dark for now...will return when it's safe with more info"  or similar crap :w00t:

I want to go back in time and find the first person who picked up on this "going dark" language and strangle him with my bare hands so the rest of world won't know to parrot that crap, ad infinitum.

As for DD and this thread, I am not really reading it or following it very well, but from what I can gather, it seems highly entertaining and better than traditional TSW fare.  Good work DD!  

I particularly like the posters who have seemingly read every word of it, 118 pages strong, and continually chime in only to say "DD is full of ****" and they believe none of it.

Do these people have nothing better to do with their time?  Are they that bored?  Find a new hobby or interest and challenge yourself!  Get away from a computer for a while, FFS! 

Go out into the real world and make a new friend!  Do something!

• Like (+1) 3

17 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I have. To travel to Frederick Maryland on Wednesday hoping to have a beer with a friend to set the record straight but still waiting on reply.  So it may take me a few days

Yw 

Check out Brewers Alley if you'd like a decent craft brew

17 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I want to go back in time and find the first person who picked up on this "going dark" language and strangle him with my bare hands so the rest of world won't know to parrot that crap, ad infinitum.

As for DD and this thread, I am not really reading it or following it very well, but from what I can gather, it seems highly entertaining and better than traditional TSW fare.  Good work DD!  

I particularly like the posters who have seemingly read every word of it, 118 pages strong, and continually chime in only to say "DD is full of ****" and they believe none of it.

Do these people have nothing better to do with their time?  Are they that bored?  Find a new hobby or interest and challenge yourself!  Get away from a computer for a while, FFS! 

Speaking for myself, I have a lot to do with my time, but I also need an escape from work so coming here and calling Don out on all of his BS is fun for me.  Sure, boredom maybe, but someone who is going to come here and flaunt the fact that he and his friends are hacking the Bills and stealing and disseminating inside information doesn't sit well with me.

If he really is doing it, well maybe it needed to be reported to the team. 

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

I was referring to McBeane.  "Trust the process."  People make fun of that, but he's right.  All those moves,  trades, cuts and they still might get into the playoffs?  That's impressive.

It's just Beane, but it is easy to link him and McDermott together.  I've been a big fan of most of Beane's moves (I don't think he was expecting them to compete for a playoff spot this year).  Trading Watkins for a 2nd round pick and a quality #2 CB knowing you aren't going to give Watkins a big contract was his best move thus far.  Getting rid of the lazy Dareus and the bulk of his contract will also pry to turn out to be a good move if we go after Cousins or other potential free agents.  This upcoming offseason will be what makes it or breaks it for Beane/McDermott.  We've got the ammunition to get a quality quarterback and some free agents that will shore up our main weaknesses (D-line, O-line, WR).  I'll trust the process until I have a reason not to.

3 hours ago, Fredonia Fred said:

Why'd you copy my name? Lame

Umm technically it is different name. Ill fight you for it...just kidding I had no idea there was another person with a similiar moniker.

It was my parody of Dunkirk Don ...I thought Id post some ridiculous stuff like DD. Im kind of embarrassed I even took part in this awful thread. Although making fun of Don is kind of entertaining. Never seen a guy lie as much as him.

15 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

You sent an excuse. You shared nothing. I am very polite, havent stated anything negative. Every time you asked who wanted info pm you, I did. You have to excuse me if I dont fall for whatever you are doing. You have done this twice now saying pm you and you will send the qb list and more info on recent results with Cousins. 

I said I was sorry and answered your question.  What else do you want 

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

When you're dealing with this kind of weather for the past several days, what exactly would you like me to do?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Slow today at obd but would like to share some news that we have confirmed at this point.  The player was Hughes not sure of the coach yet but it was not Frazier.  More on cousins tomorrow.   I will be shutting down my pm for awhile until I get caught up on your many questions.  Please be patient. Thanks for your continue support of the hanging in there despite the legion of haters.  Keep the questions coming.  As you can see I am draining the board of most of the private information I am sharing with you.  Hope you all had a great Christmas.  I am stoked, my team gave me a color rush jersey for being a good boss 

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

My source has indicated breaking news on cousins, Taylor and Dennison. He just received some more emails.  Currently connecting the dots.

If you ever fly Boston, I would avoid Logan airport.  Try providence, ri. Cheaper and easier.  Just a cheap travel tip.

Actually Manchester is the best way in to New England (Southwest) IMO. Then Uber or rental car.

We were going to offer our two firsts, fourth and Glenn for cousins  but wait...... pm tomorrow for the the most recent update on all the bills news.  

7 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Actually Manchester is the best way in to New England (Southwest) IMO. Then Uber or rental car.

Debatable. 

Will be in Frederick Maryland tomorrow hoping to connect with a friend inLeesburg but he won’t confirm whether he wants to meet.   Sounds c

kinda of shady

Sorry I had to shutdown my instant messenger but will have it back tomorrow 

23 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He would be the most expensive and overqualified QCC in the history of the position 

Just sayin'

We won’t overpay him and when you are unemployed qualifications go out the window.  I am very worried about who will be calling our plays next year

Edited by Dunkirk Don

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We were going to offer our two firsts, fourth and Glenn for cousins  but wait...... pm tomorrow for the the most recent update on all the bills news.  

No we weren’t because it’s absolutely stupid. Why would the Redskins take on Glenn’s contract and why would we give up so much for a guy who will be a free agent in a few months? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

No we weren’t because it’s absolutely stupid. Why would the Redskins take on Glenn’s contract and why would we give up so much for a guy who will be a free agent in a few months? 

We wouldnt

2 firsts a fourth and Glenn hahahah lmao

Do people realize teams don't make serious trade offers in the last few weeks of the season. 

A.) the coaches are putting in 60 hr weeks for games and while they might have ideas for offseason they have other priorities. Gm are still filling out practice squad,injuty replacements and looking at futures contracts

B.) teams may talk to other teams but why would they be talking terms when they can't formally trade to March.

C.) if i am an another team with an asset why would bother getting deep in trade talks when I can wait to closer to the draft and get as many other teams involved as I can so I can get best value. We don't even know how many new coaches and Gms will be added in January..each with their own ideas of who they want.  

D.) a lot of teams with assets don't know what they will do with said assets yet.  Player agents wait to combine to get gauge of player values informally from other teams

This trade talk now is such foolishness

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen’s last game definitely will rise him up our draft board.  We are extremely high on him.  I hoping he falls to the second round because we are definitely going defensive in the first round based on our current draft board. If we get our person, our middle linebacker need wil be filled and we are anxious to see what McDermott and Frazier can do with an upgrade there

i so believe if we can get downing and have him work with peterman, if we that route it may just work.  It is all very confusing with the amount of information flowing.  Very fluid situation that is constantly changing. It makes our head hurt

Edited by Dunkirk Don

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

We wouldnt

2 firsts a fourth and Glenn hahahah lmao

...if that's the case, there had better be MASS firings at OBD......THAT booty AND 30 mil/yr for mediocrity?.........that would rival Danny Boy Snyder's boatload for RG II 1/8, Ditka's entire draft for Ricky and the Vikes ransom for Herschel......

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Josh Allen’s last game definitely will rise him up our draft board.  We are extremely high on him.  I hoping he falls to the second round because we are definitely going defensive in the first round based on our current draft board. If we get our person, our middle linebacker need wil be filled and we are anxious to see what McDermott and Frazier can do with an upgrade there

How much do you make working for the Bills?

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if that's the case, there had better be MASS firings at OBD......THAT booty AND 30 mil/yr for mediocrity?.........that would rival Danny Boy Snyder's boatload for RG II 1/8, Ditka's entire draft for Ricky and the Vikes ransom for Herschel......

Cousins is a top 10 quarterback in a shallow pool.  We will pay it or someone else will. Jacksonville has the cap space to do it.  

I know hit sounds high but what options do we have.  If the Vikings pass on case keeum we will pursue him.  He is very lucky.  He is a free agent and having the best year of his career.  He will get a contract in the neighborhood of 20+ million.  It is crazy but as you can see from Taylor, if you don’t have a quarterback you cannot win in this league

Not sure if people know, hacking is illegal Dunkirk don is not a criminal 

Edited by Dunkirk Don

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Cousins is a top 10 quarterback in a shallow pool.  We will pay it or someone else will. Jacksonville has the cap space to do it.  

How are we going defense in the first round if we are trading two firsts + for cousins?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

....let 'em drown in that shallow pool and let someone else overpay him......the knock is he performs in spite of no supporting cast, a victim of circumstance no doubt.......and we'll give 'em a FAR superior supporting cast right?.....TBD pundits say our DL sucks, our LB's suck, our WR's suck, after Shady our RB's suck, and the OL usually sucks.....he should be all set in Buffalo......got it........

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bob&Doug said:

How are we going defense in the first round if we are trading two firsts + for cousins?

If the deal falls through. This is all contigency planning for us at this time.  Every team plays the what if scenarios. The redskins are doing it right know. What if we don’t sign cousins, etc.  you just have to connect the dots

1 minute ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

Where is Baker Mayfield on our board

He is not on our board.   He is listed at 6 feet 1 in the guide but my source says he is under 6 feet tall with bad foot work and a below average armThe positives from the report is he is a winner, competitor, and smart