More from obd

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Ruldoph is not higher rated than peterman.  Peterman was a great value pick for us with many at obd believe he is the real deal. If he would have played better in San Diego, he would be playing this week.  As I said a few week back, win or lose Taylor was starting the last three games.  Was I right again yes, our source told us this, we want to show case his skills for a potential trade to Jax or Denver as potential landing spots

At least you had the guts to go on record about Rudolph you are misguided and will be proven wrong.  I will long be gone by then. But remember what you said and where he was drafted and you will say that dang guy was right again. I hate him

I never said I liked him...

i said he will get drafted top 95 picks...

that literally means a team will grab him in the top 95 picks

i never once backed him as a Franchise QB..

and an NFL prospect he is better than Nathan Peterman... the only thing Peterman has on him is familiarity in an NFL styled offense

their accuracy levels are about the same and Rudolph is much bigger and has a stronger arm. 

Zero chance he lasts to the fifth like Peterman 

Edited by Buffalo716

21 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Obviously he is a project.

but stop sayIng we... you are not part of the Bills and are spouting opinions 

He is much better than Nathan Peterman who we took in the fifth round

he will go top 3 rounds guaranteed 

yours truly

russ Brandon 

...low 5th?......I believe somebody has been "hitting the 5th".....some people should just stop with horses%$t......

25 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:
  28 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Rudolph is not coming to Buffalo. He is a low fifth round pick.  We have him seventh. He is a project

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:
2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...low 5th?......I believe somebody has been "hitting the 5th".....some people should just stop with horses%$t......

That how we have him rated. Low fifth 

You don't even know what you said. Which is it. Is he a low 5th or a seventh?

3 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

You don't even know what you said. Which is it. Is he a low 5th or a seventh?

...I was being congenial and honoring the higher of the two as in 5th versus 7th.....at least 5th makes him another Peterman, right?.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

On 12/19/2017 at 4:38 PM, Dunkirk Don said:

Source confirmed the following today.   Building the stadium will begin in 2022 with play beginning in 2024. The stadium will seat 67,500 people. It will be open air with natural turf.  The stadium will be part of a complex that will include the following: (1) Field house, (2) outside practice field, (3) Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame, (4) surrounded by mall and hotels.  Terry has insisted on the following things: (1) Must be fan friendly - parking facilities to accommodate tailing gating (2) Family family and (3) high tech.  The game day experience will be improved for families with children under the age 16.  Next to the field house and Bills Hall of fame a family entertainment center will be built. Throughout the year, there will be activities set-up for visitors.  Kids will be able pass, punt, and kick within the facility along with displays, video, and bills store.  On game day, only adults with children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the area.  Terry wants to ensure intoxicated people cannot enter.  At the field house each week, The Bills will be bringing back former Bills to people to meet.  There will be no charge to enter and no charge for autographs.

I am not an RV person but my source says this will be huge for those people with a RV.  RVs can arrive on Friday and there will be 25 premium spots for RVs close to the stadium.  The premium sites will have full hook-ups (Water, electric and sewer). Only season ticket holders will be able to rent these spots.  The stadium will have the most recent technology for game time experience.  Hard to imagine what will be available in 6 years.  Stadium will also feature satellite parking  with Bus service to gate for easy access to and from game. Terry wants at least 75 luxury suites.  One suite will be called the twelve man and will be auctioned off each week to raise money for charity and 100 game day tickets will be given away to needy children.

Stadium is east of Buffalo with easy access to Rochester and Toronto.  Needs corporate money for suites.  For the first three years, there will be a minimum fee for what there are calling, Seating Agreement License Tax (SALT) that will have fund stadium.  Terry does not want or think NY State will kick in money with public funds.

Coming soon more news on Cousins  as discussions are heating up behind the scenes.

Here is the information on the stadium you requested on your pm.   Easier to do it this way.   Continue to pm if u need anything else

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I was being congenial and honoring the higher of the two as in 5th versus 7th.....at least 5th makes him another Peterman, right?.............

Peterman is much more prepared for the nfl. We really like him

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Don said seventh in one post and then Low 5th in another of his posts. Yours I understood perfectly. I don't know enough about Rudolph to comment where I think he should be drafted

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Here is the information on the stadium you requested on your pm.   Easier to do it this way.   

Once again. DD claims PM me for the bigger and better scoop, now you're just quoting yourself. The lies just continue 

We have him as the seventh rated quarterback on our board.  See previous post.  Cadet won’t play this week lol

Who are the six other QB's rated higher than Rudolph and what round are they projected to be drafted in? Check your board and report back.

2 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Don said seventh in one post and then Low 5th in another of his posts. Yours I understood perfectly. I don't know enough about Rudolph to comment where I think he should be drafted

...I don't either my friend as I don't get the opportunity to see college ball....but no where have I read Rudolph being a 5th or 7th except here.....how come?....

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I don't either my friend as I don't get the opportunity to see college ball....but no where have I read Rudolph being a 5th or 7th except here.....how come?....

Other teams may have him rated higher, we don’t.  He is low on our list. He is rated seventh on our list as a fifth round pick.  Now this may change after pro day

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Because he isn't a 5th round pick

He was a top tier recruit who played all four seasons and started 3, improving yearly 

he wont make it out of the 3rd round

Other teams may have him rated higher, we don’t.  He is low on our list. He is rated seventh on our list as a fifth round pick.  Now this may change after pro day

Now that's false.

i have been around the game my whole life. Grew up in a press box, seen it from a players, coaches and scouts perspective 

nobody changes a QB grade based on a pro day except A bad organization...

QB is the one position you grade solely based on game film not pro days and combines

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Because he isn't a 5th round pick

He was a top tier recruit who played all four seasons and started 3, improving yearly 

he wont make it out of the 3rd round

He is not pro ready quarterback no team is wasting a third on this guy.  When the draft comes around, I will be long gone but remember what I said and what you predict and you will say that darn dd was right again

Edited by Dunkirk Don

He is not pro ready quarterback no team is wasting a third on this guys.  When the draft comes around, I will long gone but remember what I said and what you predict and you will say that darn dd was right again

Pat  Mahomes wasn't pro ready and he went 10th overall!!

Edited by Buffalo716

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Most Mahomes wasn't pro ready and he went 10th overall!!

U might be right I know this the bills are not picking him and he will not go before the fifth.  Poor eye. Locks in on one receiver  too long, does not see the whole field that is our assessment 

2 minutes ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

Even with the latest development regarding Rosen?

Darnold won’t be coming to Buffalo 

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

U might be right I know this the bills are not picking him and he will not go before the fifth.  Poor eye. Locks in on one recover too long, does not see the whole field

Those damn Recovers can't run routes worth a crap. The Lumbarders takle them every time.

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

U might be right I know this the bills are not picking him and he will not go before the fifth.  Poor eye. Locks in on one receiver  too long, does not see the whole field that is our assessment 

Darnold won’t be coming to Buffalo 

Don't crush my dreams Dunkirk lol ....is McDermott concerned about Zays slow development 

....and now we know why............

New York state awards $20M for manure management

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 6:48 AM

No soup for you  you are off my response list and stop pm me

1 minute ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

Don't crush my dreams Dunkirk lol ....is McDermott concerned about Zays slow development 

Heck ya.  Most of the scouts wanted juju not jones.  Overruled

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I will be pretty surprised if Downing takes the equivalent of an intern's role with the team after being an OC at the NFL level.

Again I say: you could very well have a person feeding you info; some of the things they've told you make very little sense to me.

Maybe the Bills put out false information to throw other teams off and Don is their emissary.  

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

Not to mention that apparently this scouting staff is the first ever to rate players from 0-100, and not from 1.0-9.0 or 1.0-8.0 as has been done for decades.

Rewriting the rules at OBD ;)

42 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Now that's false.

i have been around the game my whole life. Grew up in a press box, seen it from a players, coaches and scouts perspective 

nobody changes a QB grade based on a pro day except A bad organization...

QB is the one position you grade solely based on game film not pro days and combines

Didn't Bridgewater drop because of a bad proday?

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Didn't Bridgewater drop because of a bad proday?

Teddy Bridgwater... who I will admit I loved...

fell because he was barely 6'2 214 LBs  with small hands and average arm strength 

his frame was very narrow. That pretty much made him fall out of the top 10-15 regardless 

Trubisky is a much bigger 6'2 with a much better frame and I was shocked when Chicago traded up for him