More from obd

Just now, ProcessTheTrust said:

Get this thread to 200 pages and DD will randomly select a lucky winner to receive an autographed AOL CD rom. Autographed by the janitor providing all the leaks.

Want some?   I have some.   Versions 5.0 through 9 (I think).  Some might be a little scratch but still (fair) condition.

I am holding onto them until they are worth more than Bitcoin.   Then I'm dumpin like a Mofo.

I'm gonna be rich!    Get your CD's while you can.   Plenty for sale cheap right now in undisclosed places East of Buffalo.

3 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Want some?   I have some.   Versions 5.0 through 9 (I think).  Some might be a little scratch but still (fair) condition.

I am holding onto them until they are worth more than Bitcoin.   Then I'm dumpin like a Mofo.

I'm gonna be rich!    Get your CD's while you can.   Plenty for sale cheap right now in undisclosed places East of Buffalo.

Speaking of which did he ever confirm the whole stadium thing?

7 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I know, I can't believe it either.

I do think he is better than TT though.

Well, in some ways the new guy is better than TT and in some he is not.

12 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Speaking of which did he ever confirm the whole stadium thing?

The only thing ever confirmed about DD at all anywhere on this website is that he was dead wrong about some insider predictions so far and otherwise just reposted guesses that other posters had already posted on here publicly.   He has not once ever provided one lick of proof about of anything.  

Edited by PolishDave

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Wouldn't going after or saying anything that could be construed as such about KC in Washington constitute tampering?

The Bills could lose draft capital and receive nothing in return.

The Bills haven't said anything.   Only we insiders know what is going on.

Edited by PolishDave

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Not even close

Let the hate begin.. rather than typing it over and over, just cut and paste. Much easier and quicker.

If we don’t make the playoffs, decisions on coaches begin. Who is coming back and who is leaving?  I wonder if this is true about Dennison, my source knows

Shoot me a PM if you got one Don

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Yeah, but isn't he implying he has electronic access to an entire computer system or at least all email communications from one or more people?

If you have access to that, you have access to anything that is moved within those channels, which might be close to everything. 

See a few posts ago. DD is citing sources.

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Everything that I have posted from peterman to Alex Smith to the stadium information and other than hurling insults at me, you guys cannot prove me wrong.  If I am so full of bs, why does it bother you so much.  If I am full of crap why would you contact the bills about their email system. Hacking is illegal and I am not a criminal. Talk about crazy and being a hypocrite. I don’t beLived  a word he says but I better contact the bills. I innocently posted news about the stadium and 100,000 views later, you guys say the same ignorant crap over and over. He is a fraud, he is this,. Don’t read it.  Now I have some really good information and I won’t post until the haters stop.   I gave these experts  the haters, the headlines, let shady and gang fill in the blanks for you guys. You guys are the experts. He throw stuff at the wall whaa whaa but it all sticks.  If anyone can do it, here is your chance. Do it.  Who are the bills targeting right now for their quarterback position?  I know, do you

I know, too. 

It’s The Guy. You know, THAT guy. Not the other guy. At first it was that other guy but then the new guy emerged and shot up our draft board so now he’s the guy we are targeting. 

It was the only way to mend the rift. 

15 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Everything that I have posted from peterman to Alex Smith to the stadium information and other than hurling insults at me, you guys cannot prove me wrong.  If I am so full of bs, why does it bother you so much.  If I am full of crap why would you contact the bills about their email system. Hacking is illegal and I am not a criminal. Talk about crazy and being a hypocrite. I don’t beLived  a word he says but I better contact the bills. I innocently posted news about the stadium and 100,000 views later, you guys say the same ignorant crap over and over. He is a fraud, he is this,. Don’t read it.  Now I have some really good information and I won’t post until the haters stop.   I gave these experts  the haters, the headlines, let shady and gang fill in the blanks for you guys. You guys are the experts. He throw stuff at the wall whaa whaa but it all sticks.  If anyone can do it, here is your chance. Do it.  Who are the bills targeting right now for their quarterback position?  I know, do you

For me Dunkirk,,the whole deal is: I don't give a sh.it if you are an insider or not.  When Pegula has his press conference about the new stadium, I will watch.  When Beane has a press conference about coaches or players being signed or let go, I will watch.  What you are doing is useless to me. I am not vested in this team other than watching for entertainment and giving my opinion on certain players via the shout box or the forum.

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

A CNN source has confirmed, the Buffalo Bills email system has been hosted on a private server at the Clinton's household in Chappaqua NY.

Sources from Buffalo are denying the allegation.

Also found on location - a box of cigars.   Sources confirm the cigars were all damp on one end.   Mysterious slime liquid sent to forensics for diagnosis.   Foul play suspected.

• Haha (+1) 4

Hey DD.... truly you cant be so sensitive towards a handful of posters after a thread of over 100k views? Does this site have an ignore function? If so, why not just use that? I have never belittled you, however, your actions are coming off as slightly narcissistic.I am not sure that is the impression that you want to give.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, aceman_16 said:

Hey DD.... truly you cant be so sensitive towards a handful of posters after a thread of over 100k views? Does this site have an ignore function? If so, why not just use that? I have never belittled you, however, your actions are coming off as slightly narcissistic.I am not sure that is the impression that you want to give.

Shady and his gang won’t like that very much.  

• Like (+1) 1