More from obd

48 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Slow today at obd but would like to share some news that we have confirmed at this point.  The player was Hughes not sure of the coach yet but it was not Frazier.  More on cousins tomorrow.   I will be shutting down my pm for awhile until I get caught up on your many questions.  Please be patient. Thanks for your continue support of the hanging in there despite the legion of haters.  Keep the questions coming.  As you can see I am draining the board of most of the private information I am sharing with you.  Hope you all had a great Christmas.  I am stoked, my team gave me a color rush jersey for being a good boss snitch

Fixed

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He would be the most expensive and overqualified QCC in the history of the position 

Just sayin'

Got that right. It’s one step above intern. For a “source” so deep within, I’m amazed at the level of ignorance about certain things football related. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If the deal falls through. This is all contigency planning for us at this time.  Every team plays the what if scenarios. The redskins are doing it right know. What if we don’t sign cousins, etc.  you just have to connect the dots

He is not on our board.   He is listed at 6 feet 1 in the guide but my source says he is under 6 feet tall with bad foot work and a below average armThe positives from the report is he is a winner, competitor, and smart

Welcome to the Dot-Matrix then...........

if they are extremely high on Josh Allen and are hoping he will fall to the 2nd round, whey don't they just use the Kansas City pick on him?  Haven't we learned if we want him, just pick him.

Are they seriously that crazy about an undersized LB that they will spend both firsts on him? Barring Cousins of coarse.

Dennison stays huh....BOO to his play calling.

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If the deal falls through. This is all contigency planning for us at this time.  Every team plays the what if scenarios. The redskins are doing it right know. What if we don’t sign cousins, etc.  you just have to connect the dots

He is not on our board.   He is listed at 6 feet 1 in the guide but my source says he is under 6 feet tall with bad foot work and a below average armThe positives from the report is he is a winner, competitor, and smart

His arm is not below average, that is bad scouting, also his footwork is fine.

We probably will win nine games this year. If we had cousins, we beat the jets and bengals and have 11wins at a minimum that is the thinking at obd.  We are closer than you think. We plan on being much more aggressive in the free agent market don’t listen to the newspaper guys.

...this club could have 10+ W's this year without your 30 million dollar man......more aggressive in FA when you want to pay ONE guy 30 mil/yr?.......yup, that should fit....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Sorry to hear about Irv Weinstein. Rip

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

There's always a board.

You are correct.  Don’t argue with these people. They want to shut this thread down so bad. I just ignore their ignorance 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Gona have to disagree there, Brees and Wilson second that.

True but how many don’t make it.  

On 12/24/2017 at 10:13 PM, TigerJ said:

Actually, it probably is not an X.  The origin is probably the Greek letter Chi, which happens to look like an X, and is the first letter in the Greek word Christos.  If that looks like Christ, that's because it is (the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word "hameshea" which is "messiah").  

It's also the shape of the cross - being crucified on an "X" frame was far, far more common than a "t" frame.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

There's always a board.

This is simply not true. Preliminary reports won’t be compiled and brought in house until after the Senior Bowl. First boards won’t be constructed until after the combine. 

You are correct.  Don’t argue with these people. They want to shut this thread down so bad. I just ignore their ignorance 

:lol: No one wants to shut down this thread.  We love this thread.  It gives us a good many laughs at your expense.

Many prototypes don't make it either, the only thing that matters is performance.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

This is simply not true. Preliminary reports won’t be compiled and brought in house until after the Senior Bowl. First boards won’t be constructed until after the combine. 

I guess what I have seen it technically not a draft board. It has everything a draft board has.  Tangibles and intangibles, ratings etc.  if it looks like a draft board and sounds like a draft board, it is a what?

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Many prototypes don't make it either, the only thing that matters is performance.

Agree I just know he will not be a buffalo bill 

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Buffalo barbarian you are a well grounded person with great insight and questions. Love chatting with you

This is why no one wants this thread shut down.  Who could have foreseen Buffalo Barbarian being called "well grounded" by anybody?  :lol:

Could have but they didn’t. We don’t want to just make the playoffs, we want to win the super bowl.  I think if McDermott wins the debate with Beane we are there in a few years 

I can't see Beane tearing this down more than he already has besides obvious guys like Tyrod. Now is the time to add key players.

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

No buying it. Every fan boy has a board so do NFL teams. They certainly aren't set but they have a board.

55 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We were going to offer our two firsts, fourth and Glenn for cousins  but wait...... pm tomorrow for the the most recent update on all the bills news.  

35 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Josh Allen’s last game definitely will rise him up our draft board.  We are extremely high on him.  I hoping he falls to the second round because we are definitely going defensive in the first round based on our current draft board. If we get our person, our middle linebacker need wil be filled and we are anxious to see what McDermott and Frazier can do with an upgrade there.

How are we going defensive in the 1st if we are selling the farm for Cousins? You do realize how much you contra-d*ck-t yourself, right?

Outside of Rosen and Darnold Baker Mayfield can operate a west coast NFL offense better than any other QB in the draft.

Josh Allen cannot operate one right now

Baker has a strong arm... don't know where people are sayIng below average... and he has outstanding accuracy and touch from the pocket

If he is 6' tall which he should measure out at... the Bills would be dumb not to consider him with our 2nd first round pick 

He is miles ahead of Peterman , Josh Allen , Lamar Jackson and others 

He is also a 4 year starter 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Outside of Rosen and Darnold Baker Mayfield can operate a west coast NFL offense better than any other QB in the draft.

Josh Allen cannot operate now right now

Baker has a strong arm... don't know where people are sayIng below average... and he has outstanding accuracy and touch from the pocket

If he is 6' tall which he should measure out at... the Bills would be dumb not to consider him with our 2nd first round pick 

....where is the Rudolph kid in your assessment?....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 minute ago, MarkAF43 said:

By the way I reported your details to the Bills today. Good luck in deleting everything. 

Unfortunately it will take the Bills 5 weeks to do anything because it will take them that long to stop laughing after reading Don's posts

Mayfield is the best QB in the draft imo. He is insanely accurate, sees the whole field (even at whatever height he may be), can make any throw to any part of the field, and can quickly process what he sees coverage wise to identify the open man. He's no Johnny Manziel. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I guess what I have seen it technically not a draft board. It has everything a draft board has.  Tangibles and intangibles, ratings etc.  if it looks like a draft board and sounds like a draft board, it is a what?

Agree I just know he will not be a buffalo bill 

I refuse to believe this ! :D

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is why no one wants this thread shut down.  Who could have foreseen Buffalo Barbarian being called "well grounded" by anybody?  :lol:

Ohh but I am :devil:  

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Josh Allen cannot operate one right now

I would use my first first on Mayfield or trade up with in reason.

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

Get out and shovel? ;) 

Glad we get missed by the severe **** her in NFO.

I've shoveled and shoveled and Shoveled. Then I helped my neighbors shovel. The rest of the time I'm not sleeping, I come here for free entertainment. When the weather breaks, I'll go make a new friend.