More from obd

15 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

Don i have been polite, every time you stated pm for info I have and you havent. I got to say I dont believe a word you are typing. When an adult says they are going to do something then they dont; well thats called a lack of integrity. 

I just sent you your answer. Again sorry for the delay.  It is hard to keep up with all the questions

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

Will OBD finally give up on the white helmets an go back to the late 80's-Early 90's red? -It's the only hat that ever worked in the superbowl era... While they're at it, go back to the old Uni's as well...

The reason we went to the red helmet was a  All the teams in our division had white helmets 

3 hours ago, McBean said:

I hope none of this is true.

What I would give to have a HC that stood up at the podium and said, “We want to score 100 on the opponent. That’s the goal. We’ll pass it 1,000 times a game if we have to. This is 2017 not 1930 the game has changed folks.”

So tired of the conservative BS with McDermott.

McDermott wants to build the defense first.  A good defense will keep you in most games. McDermott feels there are not enough elite quarterbacks to go around and it is getting smaller because collleges are not developing pro quarterbacks so in the future you will win with game managers 

18 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

GPS coordinates for the new stadium would be nice.

You could bury it in a math problem, when I solve it I get the position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it will be coming out shortly.  As soon as our deal is signed hopefully at the end of January and u will get them

18 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My source just told me there was a huge blow up between a defensive player and coach ( not sure of the player and coach but I am sure we will find out this week) the player was questioning McDermott judgment on the two fourth downs.  A couple of f bombs later the coach supposedly said, “one of us won’t be here next year and I plan on returning”   We both believe we know who the player is but not the coach.  Will confirm this week or next.  

I love a good "whodunit".

I'm going with Kyle Williams and Mike Waufle.

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

So these pm's that DD is sending to people, what do they say? 

Form letter:

Thank you for your interest. I am receiving 100's of messages daily. Please do not be offended if I don't reply. 

The Bills like Cousins and 31 back-ups and have looked closely at the Vikings situation. They will drat offence and defence in the draft, but would consider a trade if it came available. 

Sincerely, 

Deer Hunter Don

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Form letter:

Thank you for your interest. I am receiving 100's of messages daily. Please do not be offended if I don't reply. 

The Bills like Cousins and 31 back-ups and have looked closely at the Vikings situation. They will drat offence and defence in the draft, but would consider a trade if it came available. 

Sincerely, 

Deer Hunter Don

Lol

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:
9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

So these pm's that DD is sending to people, what do they say? 

Form letter:

Sincerely, 

Deer Hunter Don

I have to admit when I'm wrong. That was a whole lot more specific information that I thought there would be. That clears everything up nicely!

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My source just told me there was a huge blow up between a defensive player and coach ( not sure of the player and coach but I am sure we will find out this week) the player was questioning McDermott judgment on the two fourth downs.  A couple of f bombs later the coach supposedly said, “one of us won’t be here next year and I plan on returning”   We both believe we know who the player is but not the coach.  Will confirm this week or next.  

Man I find it hard to believe that an NFL coach would do that......that's a death sentence for player buy-in.

Can't expect players to lay their safety on the line and then pull the "business" card out in the locker room when they are emotional following a defeat. :lol:

I will say this much DD.......your takes ring true though........that would be truly Billsy.:lol:

31 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I'm curious. Which 4th down plays did he not like? The one they went on and failed, or the missed FG kick. It can't possibly be both unless you're fibbing.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Man I find it hard to believe that an NFL coach would do that......that's a death sentence for player buy-in.

Can't expect players to lay their safety on the line and then pull the "business" card out in the locker room when they are emotional following a defeat. :lol:

I will say this much DD.......your takes ring true though........that would be truly Billsy.:lol:

You just gotta use the right bait, trout.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

We had two critical four downs.  We should have kicked the field goal on the first one and went for it on the second one.  I was sure when they went for it on the first one, they would have run peter Parker tight, spider Webb trap.

28 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

If it is the bill I am thinking about, my source has told me he will have to take a substantial pay cut in the offseason or he is gone anyway  We believe he will be part of a trade package for a quarterback 

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We had two critical four downs.  We should have kicked the field goal on the first one and went for it on the second one.  I was sure when they went for it on the first one, they would have run peter Parker tight, spider Webb trap.

Oh okay, they should have done the other thing. Prescient.

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm curious. Which 4th down plays did he not like? The one they went on and failed, or the missed FG kick. It can't possibly be both unless you're fibbing.

You just gotta use the right bait, trout.

pan fried is my favorite way to cook Brook Trout. salted  butter and a shake of pepper perhaps

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If it is the bill I am thinking about, my source has told me he will have to take a substantial pay cut in the offseason or he is gone anyway  We believe he will be part of a trade package for a quarterback 

I agree with this.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I must have missed it.  I was getting a100 questions a day.  Please accept my sincere apology.  What did u need 

Dennison really likes him and sees him as an above average quarterback.  If they go with peterman then they will sign a veteran quarterback to back up and possible compete.  They like Drew Stanton.  They are hoping to get cousins in the off season.  McDermott is in love with the guy.  The only quarterback they like in the first round is Sam  price to move will be too steep.  They are hoping to move up in second round to take josh Allen.  They love his arm and his athletic ability.  They want a pocket passer. So much depends on who wins at obd between McDermott and beane

Drew Stanton!? Seriously??

What does Beane want?

24 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Who is gone and what trade for a QB?

20 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I agree with this.

Me too.

28 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Who do you think it is Don. Name a name. It's just your opinion right? Your "source" hasn't told you a name yet. Stick your neck out a little.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Who is gone and what trade for a QB?

Me too.

If there is one situation in which you don't take sure points off the board, it's playing the Patriots on the road.  I like McDermott.  A lot, actually.  I think he could have coached a perfect game and the Bills could have executed perfectly ... and they still would have lost.  But his decision-making skills made it a worse loss than it should have been, in my opinion.  

He's a rookie.  I still look forward to the next 2-3 years.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If there is one situation in which you don't take sure points off the board, it's playing the Patriots on the road.  I like McDermott.  A lot, actually.  I think he could have coached a perfect game and the Bills could have executed perfectly ... and they still would have lost.  But his decision-making skills made it a worse loss than it should have been, in my opinion.  

He's a rookie.  I still look forward to the next 2-3 years.

He is but I'm looking forward to the next 25 years and 10 Super Bowls!

21 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did they show Hughes and Frazier getting into it on tv?  Looked pretty intense 

Coming this week. More on the cousins trade, coaching update. Who is going and who is staying.  I know many people,are wondering about Dennison I think we have the answer.  Also, what they are thinking now about Taylor may shock you.

You really need to keep your stories straight.....you forgot this post already?

• Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:
22 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did they show Hughes and Frazier getting into it on tv?  Looked pretty intense 

Coming this week. More on the cousins trade, coaching update. Who is going and who is staying.  I know many people,are wondering about Dennison I think we have the answer.  Also, what they are thinking now about Taylor may shock you.

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

He'll say his source confirmed it was a different player. He won't say who it was or give any real details but some will buy into it while most of us will know it's more BS

• Like (+1) 1

Sounds like Jerry Hughes.

If it is, good. He hasn't done jack crap but get personal foul penalties and jump offsides. Done with him too.

Again, if ANY of this crap is true and I'm Brandon Beane, I resign ASAP.

For crying out loud if your coach don't have the same vision as you and is arguing things you want then why be a GM here?

1 hour ago, Bob&Doug said:

That’s who I expect it to be because I saw the fight in person ( Hughes and Frazier on the sidelines) but I wasn’t in the locker room . If I say it was Hughes and it comes out in the press and it will and it was someone else, Shady and the gang will call me a fraud.  A good reporter doesn’t commit to a story until his source has verified the story.  When my source verifies the story I will post the names.  Until then I won’t name names.  I need to connect the dots

Edited by Dunkirk Don