More from obd

40 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Well, I actually do have someone connected inside of the organization and this is what he tells me about the pending stadium. It is not the best news.

The Pegula’s, for all the hoopla they received when the Sabres were puchased, and all the renovations and the Harbor Center, actually enjoy being NFL owners MUCH more that NHL owners. Kim is really into th Bills and Terry has made a lot of new friends and is very chummy with Robert Kraft.

The Pegula’s really want a new, downtown stadium, near the Harbor Center. open air, closed dome doesn’t really matter right now. The Pegula's are already attempting to secure State money for the cost of the stadium (not all but a portion) and it is not going well in Albany. The Pegula’s feel they have already invested a lot of capital into the city of Buffalo as well as saved the region their crown jewel, the Buffalo Bills. Currently, they are not happy with the way these negotiations are going.

Anyway, they like being NFL owners so much that, if the state or local government doesn’t pony up a bit, the Pegula’s are already thinking of selling the Sabres, the Harbor Center and all that comes with it, to hopefully a local businessman, as they don’t want to screw WNY out of the Sabres.....and then move the Bills once the lease at the stadium expires. The reason for selling the Sabres is that will then leave them unrestricted as to where they move the Bills. Again, they LOVE being owners of an NFL team. 

Of course, that is the last thing they want to do....sell the Sabres and move the Bills. If you have read this far and believe what I just said, it’s a lie. I have no source and what I stated was made up BS.

Thanks for reading.

I like this more than Dunkirk Don's vague & ridiculous posts! 

Also, it wouldn't surprise me if the first half was true anyway lol. You might come back to this post in a couple years & be shocked about how much you called!

Btw, whatever happened to DD's supposed source he got fired? I'd love to hear more about how that guy lost his job over message board posts

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

As enjoyable as reading Dungkirk Don's bull ****?

Actually yes, and even more so, reading posters get all negatively obsessed with him. That’s priceless stuff right there, and will push this over 100 pages.  

6 hours ago, MDH said:

I think Hogboy killed him in a spearing contest.

Nope both alive.

Hogboy now trolls Facebook..........recently did one where he deadpan analyzed the Gronk smashing to 3D White.

His conclusion?    

"Clean hit". :lol:

Just lit it up.   He is THE GOAT of Bills trolls.:lol:

I thought he might be Dunkirk Don but I am told no.

On 2017-12-21 at 11:13 AM, Misterbluesky said:

The check the records for building permits remark gave me a great chuckle.I can tell you at this time,there are no grouped apps in Erie and Niagara counties....a few new retail strip malls..but nothing close to a massive development in either county,excluding private home projects...

No grins?

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

As enjoyable as reading Dungkirk Don's bull ****?

What are you talking about?! His sources are iron-clad, completely vetted by message board top-brass, and as genuine as can be!

Hell, he even got him fired over this! Show some respect! 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Almost 100 pages good job fellas and ladies

7 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

how fun is this thread!

Poster who breaks the 100 page mark gets a Free Fish Fry dinner at Walleye Willies courtesy of Dunkirk Don.

News is Mr. X will be there for questions!

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Exactly my point.

Any of us can make up BS and pass it off as having a source. 

The key is the alliteration in the name.  I may have to rebrand as Burlington Blanka to up my street cred...

My, er, Burlington Blanka's sources say there will be 28 RV spots at the new stadium reserved only for out of state fans from Vermont.  See you dudes there!

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

What are you talking about?! His sources are iron-clad, completely vetted by message board top-brass, and as genuine as can be!

Hell, he even got him fired over this! Show some respect! 

He WILL take his ball and go home!

That was one of my favorite aspects of the thread, DD talking about his source getting fired (or going to get fired), its like, YA THINK? 

When privileged info shows up on one board (especially such specific info - where the stadium will be, the 25 RV spots that have already been decided on, numerical rankings for all the potential QBs in the draft), I'm guessing Buffalo Snowden deserves to get fired.  Especially for a regime that has been SUPER tightlipped...

9 minutes ago, Heitz said:

He WILL take his ball and go home!

That was one of my favorite aspects of the thread, DD talking about his source getting fired (or going to get fired), its like, YA THINK? 

When privileged info shows up on one board (especially such specific info - where the stadium will be, the 25 RV spots that have already been decided on, numerical rankings for all the potential QBs in the draft), I'm guessing Buffalo Snowden deserves to get fired.  Especially for a regime that has been SUPER tightlipped...

Dunk...ie Leaks?

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Fahghetaboutit. Beane and the boys put him on "ice" :lol:

Oh snap, I didn't even think about it - Brandon Bean has the alliteration going too!  Holy, he probably did lure DD in for a little lead pipe treatment...

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Poster who breaks the 100 page mark gets a Free Fish Fry dinner at Walleye Willies courtesy of Dunkirk Don.

News is Mr. X will be there for questions!

14 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I'm just here for 100. This is quite a feat.

Mario Williams, Shady and the police, now Dunkin Don.

Pop the champagne, boys!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner.

Congrats Captain_Quint and enjoy your Fish fry!

DD is full of it ......  

Few things:   

1) Dunkirk said Pegula supports the tailgating -    This is 100% false.   If anything,  they are embarrassed each week by Bills fans going through tables.  Eventually people are going to get seriously hurt or even die.   To be fair, didnt someone actually died too?  

2)  Pegula's entire empire besides the Bills are located downtown.  The labbatt blue warehouse reno next to the arena,   harbor center,  The sabres / arena, and PSE headquarters.     He also owns the parking lots in front of General Mills factory with the city owning the other parking lots. 

3)  The odds of NY State or the City of Buffalo paying for a stadium NOT downtown ..... seems low.    The only place NOT in the city I could see the stadium would be the Outer Harbor.    

26 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I'm just here for 100. This is quite a feat.

Mario Williams, Shady and the police, now Dunkin Don.

Pop the champagne, boys!

Here lies the body of Mary Lee. Died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years, she kept her virginity. Not a bad record for this vicinity.  

As my source reported two weeks ago, Beane was pissed because McDermott vetoed trade with Seattle for a draft pick and Paul Richardson and now glen is almost impossible to trade.  Now they are not on the same page regarding short and long term goals. McDermott feels the Bills are four players away from challenging the Patriots.  He feels if bills can get him his middle linebacker, strong side Backer, edge rusher, and veteran qb, we can win now.   Beane wants a scorched earth approach.  He wants to dump players, my source says he wants to part ways with brown, Hughes, Alexander, Richie, duccsase, Gaines, Matthews, demarcco and would even trade McCoy for second round pick.  He wants to spread out picks over the next few years. McDermott wants to win now.   Despite public face, both are not happy with each other.  Different camps setting up at obd.  He thinks McDermott wins

he again verified possible trick play on fourth down.  Watch Webb throughout the game.  Could be a big moment in turning momentum