Renewed Hope for a Win Sunday.....

JMF2006

I give the bills a 2% chance of winning this Sunday. McDermott and the coaches will think they can beat the Patriots with sound, fundamental football and they can't. This is an entirely different animal McDermott is about to face and unfortunately he won't realize it until Sunday after noon at about 4:15pm.

To win they must think outside the box. Which they won't 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Was expecting to see that you had dropped some acid a couple hours ago and things were really starting to get going. 

The Koolaids good want a swig ;)

1 minute ago, bigK14094 said:

How about he Bills run Shady right at Gilmore a dozen times, and Gilmore does the Gilmore whiff a dozen times, even jumping right over Shady once.   Shady gets three TD's and the bills finally get a home win again against the Pats.

Funny I told a guy at work if shady goes for 200 and scores 3Tds the Bills win.

I forgot about the Matadors return...OLE'

2 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Was expecting to see that you had dropped some acid a couple hours ago and things were really starting to get going. 

"Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" - Buffalo style.

Get a bunch of Bills fans together.  Spike the Kool-Aid with generous quantities of LSD.  Watch reruns of The Comeback and the 51-3 playoff drubbing of the Raiders.  

At that point, we're all in another reality - one where the Bills can actually beat the Pats.  

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bills Fan in Beantown said:

The koolaid tastes so much better than the reality.  

Seriously though could we please win the coin toss.  Really going to be a downer when they score to end the half then get the ball back.  

correct me if I am wrong....but don't the Bills usually go 3 and out when they get ball first in 2nd half?

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

Doesn't matter who gets the ball first,  I think the Bills go three and out on their first drive...and NE scores a TD on their first drive.  The rest is just chasing the game and the Bills lose by 17-20. 

Tyrod's history of scoring on the opening drive is awful. If there was ever a game to go crazy with trick plays on the opening  drive, this is it. Unfortunately we all know our worthless OC will run Shady right over B gap for 1 yard. Then he'll run a sweep left for 2 yards. 3rd down incompletion. Brady gets the ball, scores and immediately our defense gets dejected. Rinse...Repeat

I like most of us, get my hopes up for every game that the Bills can actually win against any opponent.  Unfortunately, again this year we do not have the formula to beat the Patriots.  To beat Brady you must get pressure from the front 4 and drop everyone else into coverage.  We are incapable of pressure with our front 4 let alone 5 or 6 blitzing so we do not have a chance.  Let's hope we get some good hits on Brady to at least have a moral victory.  We probably lose 35-20.  Maybe McD can or is planning to build the formula that is needed.  We need better pass rushers! 

Go Bills!!