Gameday thread - Bills and Chiefs 2nd half

BuffaloBill

Just now, BigDingus said:

But I'm sure if the defense gives up a TD we'll have people whining they lost us the game. 

3 & outs do matter... we're losing the field position battle because of it. Expecting Tyrod to drive us 90 yards is way too much of him.

Tyrod is finished I don’t care even if we by some miracle win this game , he needs to go 

Is Dennison calling plays for KC too?

14 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

I agree... we gave a 1st-round-rated talent one preseason (coming off major injury) to prove he didn't belong here.  It seems like we've done a lot more for a lot less in that regard.

On the other hand, they're incredibly patient with Vlad, aren't they.

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

have to hand it to the defense today. offense not so much

reality is if we score anothe TD that will be 23 points.  If your offense scores 23 the defense should be able to win if for you.  I don't know that we'll score another TD but we are doing about what a winning team should do.  Just need to finish it off.

This actually looks reminiscent of many recent Chiefs vs Bills games. In most of them, the Bills nurse a lead through most of the game only to come up short at the end. 

2015: Lost 22-30

2014: Lost 13-17

2013: Lost 13-23

One game we were winning, one tied, and one down by 2 at the start of the 4th quarter.

1 minute ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Something tells me KC isn't gonna cover the spread on this day...

It's so nice following a team like the bills closely, I've won some $ on the bills earlier in the season, bookies don't watch every bills game (more or less).