Gameday Thread Bills vs Saints 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Beane and McDermott eating humble pie the last two weeks.  You just can't trade away all your talented players and think you are going to be OK.  At some point talent matters.

Edited by matter2003
  • Sad 1

Just now, Maine-iac said:

I don't think Tyrod has done anything.  I really don't but between the penalties and the negative runs they are literally handing him a 3rd and 12 everytime he's asked to throw.  The only way they can give him enough time to throw is to only send out three so everyone is covered and then they drop passes that the other team catches.  Is Tyrod playing great.  Nope.  You'll still see 80 percent of the threads blaming this on him anyways.

He's playing like a poor mans aka Trent Edwards captain checkdown.

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

And my point is what money are you FILLING all those holes with. Gonna have alot of Kieth Ellisons on this DJ 2.0 character DNA team

Judging by the White draft, we have a solid eye for talent. That's some hope

Kyle Williams is a god to Bills fans, but it’s funny how almost every defense he’s been on can’t stop the run. Without Darius the guy is just overmatched. I’m not saying it’s his fault but he has been on terrible defenses for most of his career and terrible interior run defenses. Guess I must just miss the great parts of his game.

Just now, Billznut said:

No, franchise qb is why this team is now on an 18 year playoff drought. In case you’ve missed it. You may be too young to have noticed. That’s what I was replying to. Youre picking a horrendous day to try and defend anything this franchise is doing. But have fun with it. 

We definitely need to draft more Quarterbacks, but for some reason every coaching staff we ever get wants to run the ball. We are a mediocre franchise that is stuck until we basically win the lottery.

Just now, Bill_with_it said:

Do you believe half the garbage you spew? They are professionals, no one is losing the rest on purpose. To suggest so is sophmoric and stupid.

I know they are professionals they are professionals that have put up another crap perfromance on 10 days prep. 

Reality is they are not talented ans are going to be outclassed down the stretch