Never thinking playoffs again...

bills6969

cant believe I let myself think we had a chance for playoffs this year....

Biggest fraud of a 5-2 team ever...this team aint sniffin playoffs this year....Same ****, different year.

Well in that case I suggest take a year break and only come back if they are 8-0.

Foolish Bills PR hire thought that the BBMB could simply be shut down...

I know they should have given out free drinks to all BBMB with cyanide first.

Jets and Bills always play each other tough regardless of records. This game is painful, but I do not think the season is lost due to it. Good teams lose games and sometimes good teams loss badly. Let's take a step away for the edge and see how they recover. How does the process treat a blowout?

Only 1 game (albeit a very bad all-around effort)...have to remember that this team is young and ahead of schedule. A bump or two in the road is to be expected. Have faith in Mcdermott to get it corrected

Young team ahead of schedule? Who are they building around?

Edited by DDD

I've been yelling this to anyone who would listen, this offense is so bad!

I wouldn't be surprised if we only win a single game from this point on. Expecting the defense to get you 3 extra turnovers per game, many starting in opposing territory, isn't a way to win consistently.

When the defense gets turnovers in our territory, the offense goes 3 & out. When they get them in opposing territory, we usually don't even get a single first down but are at least in FG range. On a rare occasion we score a TD, but again, it's rare. We were 2nd in the league in 3 & outs, and people have the nerve to say "that doesn't matter."

Yes, yes it frickin does. When people say "passing yards don't matter! It's because Tyrod doesn't average many passes per game!" You know why he doesn't average many pass attempts per game? Because he doesn't get first downs, going 3 & out! If the offense converted more on 3rd down, he'd have more passing attempts by virtue of being on the damn field still!

This game is a devaju for me....looks like a frigin Rex Ryan coached team through and through with all the penalties...really pulling a facemask when your sacking the QB....not much more needs to be said....

FFS the majority of Bills fans are bipolar. No doubt in my mind at all. I expected them to lose this game. They were not as good as everyone was purporting them to be before this game and they are not nearly as bad as several posters are already making them out to be. They are somewhere in the middle. Will they make the playoffs? Don't know. Thats why they play the games. Many of you think you know, but you are giving yourselves too much credit.

Personally I like the things I am seeing from this front office, coaching staff, and team. You cannot turn a ship this big on a dime, I have hope that we have at least started the turn. After years of sailing with no rudder, I will take it.

This week is going to be just a load of fun on this board. A friendly reminder that there are many pharmaceutical options to ease the burden of your bipolar disorder.

Have a great week ladies!

The Jets always give the Bills fits...especially with blitz happy Bowles at the helm. Prime Time always makes it worse. The Bills were very much Off this game. We'll see how the players...but more so the coaching staff responds.

I think we all know how they'll respond.