Meadowlands roll call

I'm going!!!

I'm 15 min away..

Can't wait baby. Unfortunately I'm going with a Jet and Cowboy fan but I'll be in some Bills gear like I always am at away games

You'll be that guy we see on TV with your buddy, one in Jets garb, the other in Bills garb.

:lol:

Coming down from Rochester.

I bought with the NYCBBB link so probably a bit more $ than I might have spent but it's worth it to be among link-minded peeps.

Fully expect to own that stadium by mid-3rd quarter

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

I bought with the NYCBBB link so probably a bit more $ than I might have spent but it's worth it to be among link-minded peeps.

do you drive back after the game? How long does it take?

Nice, have fun guys. Who would have thought at the beginning of the year this would have been such a big game? Could be a good showcase game for us to the rest of the country that we are legit

I'll take a "boring" win and continuing to fly under the radar!

Bump. Friend hooked us up with 4 seats in the lower bowl plus a parking pass for $200. Driving down from Albany, trying to figure out the best time to leave.

I'll be leaving the Albany area (leaving from work) at around noon.

Bump. Friend hooked us up with 4 seats in the lower bowl plus a parking pass for $200. Driving down from Albany, trying to figure out the best time to leave.

I'm going to leave NH around noon. It's usually 4 hours without traffic.

Traffic tip: it's a lot easier to get to the Meadowlands from RT.3 westbound. I usually back door it from the Garden State Parkway.

Also consider parking at the Hilton across the road from the stadium. It was $25 last time I went, plus they shuttle you right to the stadium and pick you up after.

Someone from Albany started a thread looking for a ride. I told them to read this one. Not sure if they did though.

I just got a cheapo nosebleed ticket in the 310 section.

I gotta work in the morning so I'm not going out hard but I'll be there. Forecast 66 degrees at kickoff not too shabby for November.

https://www.stubhub.com/new-york-jets-tickets-new-york-jets-east-rutherford-metlife-stadium-11-2-2017/event/9884555/?sort=price+asc&mapState=sec

Latest StubHub price report: Cheap seats rebound slightly due to influx of Bills fans, up to $18. But lower bowl and clubs continue to fall. $38 and $58 respectively.

You mean leave the state permanently? That would be any time for you, sure NYS would gladly give you an incentive to do so!