Anybody else concerned about the Tampa game?

This guy was a mainstay on BBMB with his concerned posts. Everyday the poster had I recollect them being some of the most awful takes that board had.

It's because he's actually a trolling Pats worshipper. He just pops in to TSW in between sessions with his inflatable Tom Brady doll with life-like orifices.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never understand how some people that frequent online forums can act so immature....like giddy school girls and stalkers quite frankly. No wonder the Pegula's shut down the official forum on the Bills website, too many crybabies and real trolls there quite frankly.

All these baseless accusations are funny though and I'm not taking the bait. Let's talk some football for pete's sake!

true colors finally showing.

When your offense is 2nd to last in the NFL in yards per play (4.4 yards per play). And is dead last in 1st downs per play.....every game ought to worry you.

The Bills are not a good football team. The offense is bottom 5 in far too many offensive statistics that I use to gauge a team's ability.

When your offense is 2nd to last in the NFL in yards per play (4.4 yards per play). And is dead last in 1st downs per play.....every game ought to worry you.

The Bills are not a good football team. The offense is bottom 5 in far too many offensive statistics that I use to gauge a team's ability.

Must suck seeing that winning record when you look at the stat sheet

You really do have to wonder what it would take to bench Taylor. Guarantee the booing from the fans will be deafening if we struggle this week and Taylor in particular isn't playing well again.

Deep down I still believe we are inching close to the beginning of the Peterman era, possibly at halftime this week.

Ahhh...there's the not so hidden agenda.

Ahhh...there's the not so hidden agenda.

Judging from the screen name, he puts all the Easter Eggs on the counter of the island in the middle of the kitchen, then leaves signs with arrows throughout the house pointing to the kitchen. But I'm just a guessin'.

But his point is valid. the offense needs to get the run game going to have any success in the pass game.

Funny thing is , Bills need to get the pass game going to run the ball.

Conundrum.

They better get that damned run game rolling soon and stop subbing in the wrong players.

We have seen Groy play Center and guard. Decently or better. note center + when Wood went down.

If Ducasse gets another start i am going to start throwing ****, with a serious wind up fast ball.

O line must be the first thing you nail down, then create reasonable depth from the draft imo. Trade when something awesome shakes

wait i went on a tangent didn't I ?

ooops :wallbash:

For just pennies a day, you can help bring SaviorPeterman a fresh bowl of water, and enough original thoughts to last him an entire preseason.

Won't you help? Call today 1-800-Cansomeonemakethisidiotstoppollutingtheboard.

and where might you expect to resource these alleged original thoughts? seems too good to be real.

I do keep my non folding money at the ready for such an act of Grace from simple folks just like you

Thank you for your service Brother 0:)

Edited by 3rdand12

The OP copied and pasted the same paragraph he posted about the Dolphins game last season from BBMB.

Wow.....not a doctor or anything but thinking this might very well be a mental health condition....

I'll pay, if it's big enough to drown him.

...it only takes a tea cup, I hear.

This is IN NO WAY a complaint against our awesome hosts here, but my college board tracks down the IP address of some "multiple screen name" obnoxious posters, and shuts them down. Off course, there is an optional fee there which helps support things. I'd gladly pay a small fee here if it helps.

Will be interesting to see how McD has this team prepared especially after a brutal loss against a Bengals team that I still don't think is very good.

Stakes are high in Buffalo and they can't let this Bucs team get rolling early and jump out to an early lead.

Cincinnati is ranked higher in both offense and defense than we are. Just what is it exactly that has you so convinced that we are so much better than they are exactly?

The Bills are coming off of a bye and are playing at home. I'm comfortable in predicting that Buffalo will win. I'm also predicting that Taylor should have a good passing day because although the Bucs are good at stopping the run they struggle putting pressure on the qb. Count on McCoy being involved in the passing game.

No, but to quote one of my favorite movie lines...."Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"

I seriously considered walking away from this team for good but I'm a glutton for punishment.

I've never, ever, considered "walking away" from the Bills. Any "fan" that openly admits this isn't a fan at all. You're a joke.

2008: started: 5-1, finished: 7-9

2011: started 4-1, finished 6-10

2012: started 2-1, finished 6-10

2016: started 4-2, finished 7-9

I'm not buying into this team, just because they are currently 3-2. If you want to, proceed with caution.

My hope for this team heading into the season was that they were a better team in November and December than they are pre-Halloween. There are just way too many seasons over the last decade where we've gotten off to a nice start only to look like a totally inept, bad football team down the stretch. I hope this yr. is different, but for that to happen this offense is going to have to play a lot better than they have.

Edited by Estro

2008: started: 5-1, finished: 7-9

2011: started 4-1, finished 6-10

2012: started 2-1, finished 6-10

2016: started 4-2, finished 7-9

I'm not buying into this team, just because they are currently 3-2. If you want to, proceed with caution.

My hope for this team heading into the season was that they were a better team in November and December than they are pre-Halloween. There are just way too many seasons over the last decade where we've gotten off to a nice start only to look like a totally inept, bad football team down the stretch. I hope this yr. is different, but for that to happen this offense is going to have to play a lot better than they have.

So in other words... we should all just be miserable and wait until the Bills actually make the post season to enjoy a season that has already passed us by. Sounds good. Where can I sign up to be that fan?

Thanks to all the responses. Sounds like a real gem!

You aint seen nothing yet!