Tyrod passes for most yards & Bills W- Bucs game TBD bet

Just look what happens after a loss. It's amazing how the dialogue changes. We had a bad passing game against the Bengals, that's for sure.

I actually think that given the bye week and our upcoming opponents, our passing game is going to dramatically improve in terms of production. I understand the lack of weapons on this team, but I think we find away and Taylor put up the most passing yards against the Bucs than he has all season.

So, a fun bet (or a conversation starter, perhaps) for a 2nd time.

I think there are kinda fun consequences.

I'm going to put this out in a thread to see if there are any takers. If there are no takers, I guess no bet. But considering how absolutely so many posters here are so incredibly despondent after the Bengals game, I'll be surprised if there are no takers.

It's simple, just say "I'm in for (Bills L OR Taylor under 225 yards) OR (Bills W and Taylor over 224 yards passing)"

If you bet the Bills L OR Taylor under 225 yards, but the Bills Win AND Taylor passes for 225 yards or more- You agree that you won't say a single negative thing about the team as a whole, players on the team individually, coaches, etc on TBD all the way up until kickoff when we play the Raiders the following week.

If you bet the Bills W and Taylor over 224 yards, but the Bills Lose OR Taylor passes for less than 200 yards- You agree that you won't say a single positive thing about the team as a whole, players on the team, individually, coaches, etc on TBD all the way up until kickoff when we play the Raiders the following week.

No prodding or personally attacking the other side if they lose, we'll just all expect them to abide by the terms of the bet, which will only last a week.

I'm in for the Bills W and Taylor over 224 yards.

Need at least one poster to bet against that, but wouldn't this be so much more fun if all the prophets came out and really demonstrated how great they are at prophesizing? :flirt:

*note* I chose 224 yards because of the Jets game, which was his best game in terms of total passing yards. This is purely yards in the air. We are not doing net passing yards, which subtracts sack yardage lost, mainly because I don't think you can fairly do that and not add back in scramble yardage gained.

Updated with people in the bet @ 9:50 am Hawaiian time 0:)

W & >224 yards

transplantbillsfan
BUFFALOKIE
nuiwek
Marty McFly
billsredneck1
3rdand12
billsfan60

L OR <225yards

JPP
frostbitmic
#34fan
Patrick_Duffy

buffalobloodfloridahome
Iron Maiden
Gugny

Edited by transplantbillsfan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if you post positively or negatively if it's based in logic and sound knowledge of football.

I refuse to partake in these silly bets and openly condemn them. What a sad state of affairs. This board would be best served if only two dozen or so posters were allowed to post more than once a day.

Dude. You should've made a poll...again! I like your style though.

I'm in. I believe the Buffalo Bills will win AND T-Rod Trailer will pass for 224 yards or better!

I don't care if you post positively or negatively if it's based in logic and sound knowledge of football.

I refuse to partake in these silly bets and openly condemn them. What a sad state of affairs. This board would be best served if only two dozen or so posters were allowed to post more than once a day.

Your a idiot. Edited by BUFFALOKIE

You mad bro...

Why did you bother posting this?

You were scared last time. You're scared this time it's fine. Just ignore the fun the rest of us are trying to have and don't be such a buzzkill.

Soooo, only a handful of posters allowed to post, huh?

Who decides who...?

ALL HAIL jmc12290!!!!! :flirt:

May God bless you for trying to bring a sense of dignity to what would otherwise be an unsightly scrum. All hail Ming the Merciless! (I'm just pandering so I'll be allowed to post in the glorious caliphate that is to come)

Oh yeah, and I'm in for a Bills win and Tyrod at 224 or better.

Fully on board as long as you're not one of those two dozen or so.

May God bless you for trying to bring a sense of dignity to what would otherwise be an unsightly scrum. All hail Ming the Merciless! (I'm just pandering so I'll be allowed to post in the glorious caliphate that is to come)

Oh yeah, and I'm in for a Bills win and Tyrod at 224 or better.

Who is going to be catching all those beautiful passes ?

IMO we can WIN this game with only 200 y p ,,as long as we don't turn the all over AND get couple / few

Jameis will have more yards than Tyrod win or loss

^^^^

Just look what happens after a loss. It's amazing how the dialogue changes. We had a bad passing game against the Bengals, that's for sure.

I actually think that given the bye week and our upcoming opponents, our passing game is going to dramatically improve in terms of production. I understand the lack of weapons on this team, but I think we find away and Taylor put up the most passing yards against the Bucs than he has all season.

So, a fun bet (or a conversation starter, perhaps) for a 2nd time.

I think there are kinda fun consequences.

I'm going to put this out in a thread to see if there are any takers. If there are no takers, I guess no bet. But considering how absolutely so many posters here are so incredibly despondent after the Bengals game, I'll be surprised if there are no takers.

It's simple, just say "I'm in for (Bills L OR Taylor under 225 yards) OR (Bills W and Taylor over 224 yards passing)"

If you bet the Bills L OR Taylor under 225 yards, but the Bills Win AND Taylor passes for 225 yards or more- You agree that you won't say a single negative thing about the team as a whole, players on the team individually, coaches, etc on TBD all the way up until kickoff when we play the Raiders the following week.

If you bet the Bills W and Taylor over 224 yards, but the Bills Lose OR Taylor passes for less than 200 yards- You agree that you won't say a single positive thing about the team as a whole, players on the team, individually, coaches, etc on TBD all the way up until kickoff when we play the Raiders the following week.

No prodding or personally attacking the other side if they lose, we'll just all expect them to abide by the terms of the bet, which will only last a week.

I'm in for the Bills W and Taylor over 224 yards.

Need at least one poster to bet against that, but wouldn't this be so much more fun if all the prophets came out and really demonstrated how great they are at prophesizing? :flirt:

*note* I chose 224 yards because of the Jets game, which was his best game in terms of total passing yards. This is purely yards in the air. We are not doing net passing yards, which subtracts sack yardage lost, mainly because I don't think you can fairly do that and not add back in scramble yardage gained.

Updated with people in the bet @ 5:48 pm Hawaiian time 0:)

W & >224 yards

transplantbillsfan

BUFFALOKIE

nuiwek

L OR <225yards

I'll take Wr's yardage for under 100 and < 3 Receptions, Alex?

Edited by Foxx

Actually I thought the poll would just confuse people into posting what they thought rather than letting them realize they were taking a bet.

It's working great so far 🙄. This thread should be used as a case study for what people think about Tyrod. Amazing job 👏🏼 Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

Fully on board as long as you're not one of those two dozen or so.

....maybe a PLAYPEN FORUM would be MUCH better and he can personally select his two dozen for exclusive access......would sure as hell clean up the place for those who want to have FOOTBALL discussions versus wading through the to and fro pee-pee posts....Jesus, I thought BBMB died..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

....maybe a PLAYPEN FORUM would be MUCH better and he can personally select his two dozen for exclusive access......would sure as hell clean up the place for those who want to have FOOTBALL discussions versus wading through the to and fro pee-pee posts....Jesus, I thought BBMB died..............

...says the oldest living poster from bbmb...ha any who i'm down for the w. 18-26 262 2-0 tate will be our bobby woods in the slot. zay finally hangs onto a couple long outs...oleary and logan get a few chunks and holmes comes up with a couple of redzone grabs. shady 22-119....and a couple rec.

Edited by billsredneck1

Do I sense a tad of "elitism".

...says the oldest living poster from bbmb...ha any who i'm down for the w. 18-26 262 2-0 tate will be our bobby woods in the slot. zay finally hangs onto a couple long outs...oleary and logan get a few chunks and holmes comes up with a couple of redzone grabs. shady 22-119....and a couple rec.

....LMAO....I make dirt look young.................

Bills win a close one...however TT will throw for under 200 yards....who the hell is he going throw to??? Maybe if we can convince Terrel Owens to come back than it will be 300+ yards in the air!

I say raise it to 300 and a win. doesn't seem you have much faith in taylor with setting it a 225?

then again, given his history and the fact he has no weapons, 225 may even be too high?

thought you would just stop by and let everyone know how you really feel?

no harm in a little fun which is the OP's intent.

now skidaddle with your bad self.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

It's a milestone with this receiving corp. Hope Matthews is back.

It's a milestone, regardless. He averaged 217/game in 2015 and 202/game in 2016 ... with a Watkins, Woods, etc.

This "it's the receiving corps that's hurting him," line is tired BS.

It's a milestone, regardless. He averaged 217/game in 2015 and 202/game in 2016 ... with a Watkins, Woods, etc.

Except they put up a lot of points the last two seasons. 200 yards and points is fine with me. The problem is points-the run blocking is different and ineffective and yes, the bad WR play and TT play all go into it. He had three games where it worked. Two it did not. If you think most QBs would do well with this WR corp, I got news for you-they wouldn't. Not with Matthews out, Jones playing terrible, and special teams WRs filling in the gaps.

He has passed for more than that 12 times, so no it would not be a milestone. Not even close. A milestone would be 300 yards in 4 quarters.

Edited by Scott7975