Tyrod passes for most yards & Bills W- Bucs game TBD bet

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the Bills win but Tyrod under 225 option ?

There isn't one.

You would be "Bills lose OR Taylor under 225"

It's a safer bet.

You in for that option?

That would be my pick....We win but TT stays under 225....

Okay so that means you're in...?

Wow. A lot of people here have no !@#$ing clue how to have a little fun. Bunch of !@#$ing wet blankets.

I'm in for Bills L OR Taylor under 225 yards.

Awesome Gugny. :thumbsup:

Yeah what's with 225? That still sucks in most cases.

You guys are such sourpusses. I explained the 225 reasoning in the OP.

Bills win a close one...however TT will throw for under 200 yards....who the hell is he going throw to??? Maybe if we can convince Terrel Owens to come back than it will be 300+ yards in the air!

Is that just a prediction or are you in?

It doesn't matter who the WR core is, he has never reached 225 per game average with the Bills. So yes, you're right it's a milestone.

Soooooo... you're in?

I say raise it to 300 and a win. doesn't seem you have much faith in taylor with setting it a 225?

then again, given his history and the fact he has no weapons, 225 may even be too high?.

Because no one would take the over on 300 and legitimately think Taylor will get that against the Bucs unless they're insane!

225 would be the most passing yards of 2017 for Taylor. That's why I chose that number.

There isn't one.

You would be "Bills lose OR Taylor under 225"

It's a safer bet.

You in for that option?

Okay so that means you're in...?

Awesome Gugny. :thumbsup:

You guys are such sourpusses. I explained the 225 reasoning in the OP.

Is that just a prediction or are you in?

Soooooo... you're in?

Because no one would take the over on 300 and legitimately think Taylor will get that against the Bucs unless they're insane!

225 would be the most passing yards of 2017 for Taylor. That's why I chose that number.

Without Matthews, there aren't too many NFL QBs that could pull in 300 yards from this group.

..let's ALL agree to measure his passing game in FEET and then 300 weekly is a slam dunk so we don't have to listen to you and the rest of your PG-13 cohorts in the daily to and fro pee-pee contests.....the yipping yipsters are lowering the quality of TBD FOOTBALL dialogue to the point where BBMB gets an A++ rating in its eulogy....frustrating as hell to have to wade through the same S&%T DAy in and day out from the same day care escapees.......way to ruin a DAMN good site......Jesus.................

..let's ALL agree to measure his passing game in FEET and then 300 weekly is a slam dunk so we don't have to listen to you and the rest of your PG-13 cohorts in the daily to and fro pee-pee contests.....the yipping yipsters are lowering the quality of TBD FOOTBALL dialogue to the point where BBMB gets an A++ rating in its eulogy....frustrating as hell to have to wade through the same S&%T DAy in and day out from the same day care escapees.......way to ruin a DAMN good site......Jesus.................

I'm sorry but are you directing this weird pent up hostility at me?

You dont find daily arguing over a mediocre qb entertainment? come on otag lol....

You dont find daily arguing over a mediocre qb entertainment? come on otag lol....

....not me bro......after all of these years, you know I go "with the flow"......as in the "pee-pee gang" 'round here wetting each other....free entertainment.....my monthly Depends and bourbon bill doubles from reading these "football purists" and their posts...... :thumbsup:

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

....not me bro......after all of these years, you know I go "with the flow"......as in the "pee-pee gang" 'round here wetting each other....free entertainment.....

Why don't you just ignore the thread, dude. You must be having a terrible day because this is meant to be fun.

If you think a fun thread is ruining a message board, maybe you should take an Internet vacation 0:)

Why don't you just ignore the thread, dude. You must be having a terrible day because this is meant to be fun.

If you think a fun thread is ruining a message board, maybe you should take an Internet vacation 0:)

....I check daily to see if your ever post something worthwhile, and your percentage of success equals Taylor's percentage of 300 yd passing games......believe it is UH OH.....now you wonder why you got chased off believers.com........you contribute NOTHING to football dialogue.......another BBMB flop regurgitated here.....

....I check daily to see if your ever post something worthwhile, and your percentage of success equals Taylor's percentage of 300 yd passing games......believe it is UH OH.....now you wonder why you got chased off believers.com........you contribute NOTHING to football dialogue.......another BBMB flop regurgitated here.....

Wow dude you are just a crotchety old man.

Go get some sun. Or some Xanax.

Geez. For all your complaints about "yippers" you sure as hell do a lot yourself.

Oh, and not a clue what you mean about me being chased off billievers. I just posted there a couple days ago. Think I'll go post there now, too :flirt:

.....rabble rabble......peepee........rabble rabble....pg13....daycare....rabble rabble. That's about all I get from your posts all day everyday. You really have no room to be knocking other ppls post . Not by a long shot. "Rabble rabble dot dot dot rabble

Dude. You should've made a poll...again! I like your style though.

I'm in. I believe the Buffalo Bills will win AND T-Rod Trailer will pass for 224 yards or better!

Your a idiot.

you of course mispeled Idiot.

so,

you're and Idiot actually.

I agree about the poll.

i am plus 224.

Really going out on a limb with 225 yards like its some huge milestone

as with ALL matters, context is key to an equation.

For Tyrod and Dennison ? It's a huge milestone. Get on bored the Train

.....rabble rabble......peepee........rabble rabble....pg13....daycare....rabble rabble. That's about all I get from your posts all day everyday. You really have no room to be knocking other ppls post . Not by a long shot. "Rabble rabble dot dot dot rabble

...have you dog take you for a walk and release the leash....no harm no foul....and the dots are Morse code which is beyond your comprehension anyway.....adios...Bobby Ewing is gone as you should be.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

you of course mispeled Idiot.

so,

you're and Idiot actually.

I agree about the poll.

i am plus 224.

as with ALL matters, context is key to an equation.

For Tyrod and Dennison ? It's a huge milestone. Get on bored the Train

oh my...

...have you dog take you for a walk and release the leash....no harm no foul....and the dots are Morse code which is beyond your comprehension anyway.....adios...Bobby Ewing is gone as you should be.........

Lol, comical. Yeah I always just skim right past your non sense post 95% of the time. This is just more of it.

Come on man. That's uncalled for.