I'm a Taylor Fan........ But again 213 yards passing

Billsfan1972

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great advice for posters that are dead set in believing posters lie and have an anti TT agenda.

You are adding nothing to the discussion besides insulting posters who tell you their thoughts and opinions because you don't believe them, and you are wasting your own time and possibly frustrating yourself by dealing with them.

Do the board a favor and leave it alone

Really? Like I said, all the BBMB members know full well your anti TT crusade, the name calling by you, and it has continued onto this board. You're not fooling anyone, except the little group that supports you.

In case you two guys are unaware, anti AND pro Taylor crusaders have gotten banned (permanently). You two end up hijacking any/every thread about Taylor. I don't think there's any question where either of you stands on the topic - as you like to keep making the same points, often using the same statistics.

Personally, I think you're both taking it too far.

My only reason for bringing this to your attention is that, if you stick around this site for any significant period of time, you'll soon realize it's a pretty great community to be a part of. Getting banned would really suck and I'm just telling you it's not worth it.

Be nice to each other and Go Bills!

You are too much Crusher. The BBMB posters know you all to well. And you have already exposed that Crusher on here.

Ok, buddy.

You're thoughts are only valuable to yourself.

They are sadly completely off the mark in my eyes, and I'm positive that you have it out for me for whatever reason. You've lied, insulted, and have saved quotes from me for years in the hopes that you could use them against me later. And when I came to this board and promised more civility, you tried to make that impossible by relentlessly attacking me and making up false statements.

I had enough of you long ago, and you've never brought anything positive to the table...just regurgitating tired lines created by others and relentlessly going after those who have a different view than yourself.

I'm glad that I'm now ready to dedicate less of my time to football and this board because it means less of posters like you that have the real agenda, and it goes way past the Bills.

I would recommend seeking help for you're obsession with people you have never met on the internet because this is truly unhealthy for you, and I don't wanna see a fellow Bills fan have to live that way.

God bless you, and I hope you find peace and happiness you need in your life.

Edited by Crusher

In case you two guys are unaware, anti AND pro Taylor crusaders have gotten banned (permanently). You two end up hijacking any/every thread about Taylor. I don't think there's any question where either of you stands on the topic - as you like to keep making the same points, often using the same statistics.

Personally, I think you're both taking it too far.

My only reason for bringing this to your attention is that, if you stick around this site for any significant period of time, you'll soon realize it's a pretty great community to be a part of. Getting banned would really suck and I'm just telling you it's not worth it.

Be nice to each other and Go Bills!

No worries, because I will be mainly lurking from time to time from now on.

It's all become something I just have no interest in, and not what I wanted from a community of fellow Bills fans.

I came here determined to be a better poster, but I don't believe I was ever given that opportunity, and that was mainly due to JM2009 trashing me at every turn from the start.

I tried, and it's a shame that I can't be the valued member here that I believed I could be, but it's time to move on.

I thank you and others for you're friendly advice and civility, and I hope this board becomes a better place for all.

Edited by Crusher

It's all become something I just have no interest in, and not what I wanted from a community of fellow Bills fans.

I came here determined to be a better poster, but I don't believe I was ever given that opportunity, and that was mainly due to JM2009 trashing me at every turn from the start.

I tried, and it's a shame that I can't be the valued member here that I believed I could be, but it's time to move on.

I thank you and others for you're friendly advice and civility, and I hope this board becomes a better place for all.

Stick around dude. Honestly just put him on ignore. There's plenty to talk about Bills-wise that doesn't have to be TT-related. From what I've seen, you have something to add as a poster here, just don't get sucked into the nonsense.

ROTFLMAO

I need to go to the Cheater.

laughing.gif

I'm tired of the same, small group, most of whom have disappeared this week, having an agenda about the QB, and posting dishonest posts. I was so happy beating Denver, and this group of posters really brings it down. We lose tomorrow they will be out in full force.

let

it

go

I'm very confident when I say I believe the only "agenda" here by us all is that the Bills win a superbowl. Many of us have different thoughts and feelings on how they should go about that, and where they are into achieving that, but the main point is we are all not that different and shouldn't attack posters for what they believe.

good post...thumbsup.gif

Stick around dude. Honestly just put him on ignore. There's plenty to talk about Bills-wise that doesn't have to be TT-related. From what I've seen, you have something to add as a poster here, just don't get sucked into the nonsense.

There's just not that much making me want to stick around anymore. I have a distaste for alot of things going on around here, and football in general.

It just seems like now is a great time to let go of things that aren't as enjoyable as I expected.

I have a wonderful family that is always very delighted to have more of my time and attention...it's time to make that change.

Good luck to you, and I'll catch you here from time to time.

I'm very confident when I say I believe the only "agenda" here by us all is that the Bills win a superbowl. Many of us have different thoughts and feelings on how they should go about that, and where they are into achieving that, but the main point is we are all not that different and shouldn't attack posters for what they believe.

That really is the only agenda we should all have to be honest

That really is the only agenda we should all have to be honest

Right on man

I agree with this.

I don't know man, Brady is just a pain in the ... for the Bills. If the Bills win this weekend NE still has me more worried then I am for this game.

I agree man he put in some serious time on some real good threads years back. Hope he sticks around. Crusher you will be missed man don't go. Edited by xRUSHx

I'm tired of the same, small group, most of whom have disappeared this week, having an agenda about the QB, and posting dishonest posts. I was so happy beating Denver, and this group of posters really brings it down. We lose tomorrow they will be out in full force.

You have to realize that you are also part of the problem. You are constantly picking fights and arguing with these same people. Youre all stubborn enough to always try and get the last word in. Its okay to just let it go and move on. Your egos will survive. Its making this place unreadable.

Right on man

I don't know man, Brady is just a pain in the ... for the Bills. If the Bills win this weekend NE still has me more worried then I am for this game.

call me strange and even though brady is still capable, especially with a call here and there going their way, I just don't have that same fear of the patriots I once had. I believe he/they are beatable.

if the bills managed to not only shock the nfl but the fan base as well with a win in atlanta? who knows, they could take the division.

one can dream.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

There's just not that much making me want to stick around anymore. I have a distaste for alot of things going on around here, and football in general.

It just seems like now is a great time to let go of things that aren't as enjoyable as I expected.

I have a wonderful family that is always very delighted to have more of my time and attention...it's time to make that change.

Good luck to you, and I'll catch you here from time to time.

The itch will be back. When Rosen's name gets called, we'll see you.

call me strange and even though brady is still capable, especially with a call here and there going their way, I just don't have that same fear of the patriots I once had. I believe he/they are beatable.

if the bills managed to not only shock the nfl but the fan base as well with a win in atlanta? who knows, they could take the division.

one can dream.

GO BILLS!!!

If we can figure out a way to beat the Falcons, which I think we will, the Bills could very well be favored in their next six games, right up to the thanksgiving weekend game vs KC. 7-3 or better going into that game is a very real possibility.

You have to realize that you are also part of the problem. You are constantly picking fights and arguing with these same people. Youre all stubborn enough to always try and get the last word in. Its okay to just let it go and move on. Your egos will survive. Its making this place unreadable.

Sadly...what bang says is true

This is why I have excused myself out of these arguements a little bit.....its north pole and south pole.....and both sides want to be right so bad

in the end....I think everyone wants the same thing even if they are going about it in different ways

I don't mind a few barbs and thrown elbows - as long as it's kept in reasonable moderation. But what really roils my stomach is when one of the sides - either side - gets whinny, maudlin, and decides to throw a Pity Party. Then they get together with their tribe and trade weepy posts back and forth. This results in so many crocodile tears you think you need to build an ark.

And honesty too : This topic has enough meat for either side to build a strong case. Why in the world is wild exaggeration necessary?

laughing.gif

let

it

go

good post...thumbsup.gif

....sadly it is the nature of message boards in general and NOT just TBD.......the yipsters are gonna yip....the yappers are gonna yap.......neither side wants to give it up.......so you get pages and pages of BBMB style babble 24/7/365.......put on your hip boots and wade through it is about all you can do.......

one can dream.

GO BILLS!!!

I like that dream, Go Bills

Until the Bills take NE down I will never underestimate them thinking this is the downfall of them. A win this weekend is a huge step but just a step. One game at a time Levy always said. Go Bills

The itch will be back. When Rosen's name gets called, we'll see you.

I just got a huge chill down my back.

Victim post much? You tried to be a better poster but you just couldn't because of another poster?

If you want to be a better poster you control that. Not someone else.

Victim post much? You tried to be a better poster but you just couldn't because of another poster?

Well, he's always posted like that. If you believe what he is saying right now, I have swampland in Florida for you to buy.The ones that tell me to let it go argue the same thing I do with him and with a few others. And they will again, because after the next loss Crusher and the others will be back in full force. It's tough to ignore the crusaders without responding to the nonsense, but I'll try.

Well, he's always posted like that. If you believe what he is saying right now, I have swampland in Florida for you to buy.The ones that tell me to let it go argue the same thing I do with him and with a few others. And they will again, because after the next loss Crusher and the others will be back in full force. It's tough to ignore the crusaders without responding to the nonsense, but I'll try.

I try to get along with everyone and yes, I have called them out just as I did you to let it go. is there anything wrong with letting it go? or is it better to just keep putting salt on the wound?

you be the judge of that.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I try to get along with everyone and yes, I have called them out just as I did you to let it go. is there anything wrong with letting it go? or is it better to just keep putting salt on the wound?

you be the judge of that.

I bet you'll be arguing with them again after the next loss, and you would be right to do so. I'll try to hold off. You seem to get under their skin the best anyways with your comments.

I bet you'll be arguing with them again after the next loss, and you would be right to do so. I'll try to hold off. You seem to get under their skin the best anyways with your comments.

sorry, but I laughed. I'm not a betting man but I am on the path of leaving this discussion behind as it appears others have as well.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2017/9/30/16388958/tale-of-the-tape-what-happened-in-buffalo

In case anyone is looking at a nice break down of over half of Taylor's passing yards, which came on 4 plays, here's a nice break down from Denver's perspective.

I think it really establishes that Dennison came in with a really good offense of game plan.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

I don't think so. Just my opinion but I believe Atlanta is a better team than NE.

And the mighty Patriots are not the power house they usually are at home.

Opening night Fixboro KC kicks their axes

Houston had them down on the last drive.

3 weeks is not a lot of data but let that trend continue!!!!!

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I don't know what to say to anyone who thinks that I'm crying and playing victim. If you knew me at all, I'm not that type of guy. I've owned everything I've done in my life, and I've overcame long odds to even be where I'm at in my life.

The facts are that that poster made a concerted effort to sabotage my name here the instant I joined. He used every tactic in the book to disparage me when I stated that I wanted a fresh start here. Again...take it for what it's worth, but I was definitely intentionally targeted by this guy who's had it out for me. The history goes back, and BBMB posters know all about it.

He will once again be mistaken when I'm not here "crusading" like he claims I will be. My time here is done for the most part, and my only regret is that I've had to deal with posters like him working so hard against a fellow Bills fan. He has succeeded in his mission, but the loss is on this board for that, not me.

I know where I'm valued, and this place no longer feels like somewhere I can go to have discussion. I know what I brought to the table in regards to that, and I'm proud to have had my views and call it just how I saw it.

Good luck to you all, and no hard feelings. I wish us all and our beloved Bills the best.

Peace

I don't know what to say to anyone who thinks that I'm crying and playing victim. If you knew me at all, I'm not that type of guy. I've owned everything I've done in my life, and I've overcame long odds to even be where I'm at in my life.

The facts are that that poster made a concerted effort to sabotage my name here the instant I joined. He used every tactic in the book to disparage me when I stated that I wanted a fresh start here. Again...take it for what it's worth, but I was definitely intentionally targeted by this guy who's had it out for me. The history goes back, and BBMB posters know all about it.

He will once again be mistaken when I'm not here "crusading" like he claims I will be. My time here is done for the most part, and my only regret is that I've had to deal with posters like him working so hard against a fellow Bills fan. He has succeeded in his mission, but the loss is on this board for that, not me.

I know where I'm valued, and this place no longer feels like somewhere I can go to have discussion. I know what I brought to the table in regards to that, and I'm proud to have had my views and call it just how I saw it.

Good luck to you all, and no hard feelings. I wish us all and our beloved Bills the best.

Peace

I like you, so no hard feelings when I say this. You'll be back. :beer:

Actually this thread was a backhanded swipe at the low expectations of Bills Fans and what they want from TT thanks to a coaching staff that designs palys and have a game plan stuck in the 60's.

Damn right I expect 250 passing a game and the ability to throw for 300.

The game plan though is to try and eat up clock with the run, make no turnovers and pray that the opponenets offense is stifled.

Yep bores me.....

Actually this thread was a backhanded swipe at the low expectations of Bills Fans and what they want from TT thanks to a coaching staff that designs palys and have a game plan stuck in the 60's.

Damn right I expect 250 passing a game and the ability to throw for 300.

The game plan though is to try and eat up clock with the run, make no turnovers and pray that the opponenets offense is stifled.

Yep bores me.....

Then since you have claimed in this thread you'd rather have them with a losing vs. winning record perhaps you should root for a team that you think is exciting.

Most of us like our team to win.

Holy crips people. QB is like any other position. We keep trying to get better, but that doesn't mean dumping Tyrod. When we have somthing better, absolutely...but QB's don't grow on trees. It's like folks think if we cut tyrod, Tom terrific will walk through the door. WTF? It's not like he isn't a team player, or a malcontent or not working.... hell, the players and coaches have respect and loyalty to him.

And some idiot is going to sum my post up as a "tyrod sympathizer" instead of actually thinking.

Ill catch you up. Some people think Tyrod is great, some thing he's terrible. Now you're all caught up

Thanks for the update. I've left this topic alone and am jumping in now after 30 pages. I'm guessing it's the same mob as in all the other threads.

Then since you have claimed in this thread you'd rather have them with a losing vs. winning record perhaps you should root for a team that you think is exciting.

Most of us like our team to win.

This

I'm not going to read 30 pages, but in case someone hasn't said it yet,

"Stats are for losers."

- Bill Belichick

Let's get the whole quote up here 'cuz it's /thread:

"Stats are for losers," Belichick said. "The final score is for winners."

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2009/12/bill-belichick-stats-are-for-losers/

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan