I'm a Taylor Fan........ But again 213 yards passing

Billsfan1972

I'm just wondering why no one whipped up some all22s this week. They come out in full force to show how terrible Tyrod is in a loss.

According to Bocephus's all-22 review, Tyrod made an unforced error in the Denver game. One.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't talking any smack. I gave my opinion on the score, I downplayed Tyrod as a franchise worthy QB in one or two posts that were on said topic but that's it.

You girls sure play up a big story that never happened. I see your little group still doing the same BBMB little girl school age tactics of ganging up on people just to get a rise out of them because they have a different opinion then yours. Its funny and sad all in one. One gurl says "yeah he's not nice", next one says "yeah I heard he don't like girls", next one says "yeah he is meanie and his parents are alcoholics". Pathetic

As for my prediction yes I still feel this team will miss the playoffs with 6 or 7 wins. I hope Im incorrect as I want to purchase playoff tickets for once.

lighten up francis

I wasn't talking any smack. I gave my opinion on the score, I downplayed Tyrod as a franchise worthy QB in one or two posts that were on said topic but that's it.

You girls sure play up a big story that never happened. I see your little group still doing the same BBMB little girl school age tactics of ganging up on people just to get a rise out of them because they have a different opinion then yours. Its funny and sad all in one. One gurl says "yeah he's not nice", next one says "yeah I heard he don't like girls", next one says "yeah he is meanie and his parents are alcoholics". Pathetic

As for my prediction yes I still feel this team will miss the playoffs with 6 or 7 wins. I hope Im incorrect as I want to purchase playoff tickets for once.

It's not an opinion, it's an agenda. And the little group is what you are part of. We are the majority. And picking Denver 38-9, and then stating that the win wasn't impressive, is a contradiction. Whatever you can spew out and hope it sticks is what I see.

I'm just not enthusiastic about the win. It was a home game and we got some lucky bounces. Sorry man but head examined is a little extreme with the comment in my opinion. Yes it was a win against a real good team but and but.

After so many loser seasons I'm just not getting my hopes up. It's my opinion if you don't like it just say it stinks, the name calling and the agenda garbage is a JM tactic.

Aren't you a season ticket holder? Not enthusiastic about the home win, huh? What do you do, sit on your hands moaning the whole time you're watching the game, win or loss?

Even more ironic when you consider that xRushx picked Denver, 38-9. But now Denver sucks.

Ironic he was so confident the Bills would get blown out but refused a simple, friendly bet.

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/196527-bills-w-taylor-200-yards-a-fun-tbd-bet-this-gloomy-week/page-8?do=findComment&comment=4563886

Aren't you a season ticket holder? Not enthusiastic about the home win, huh? What do you do, sit on your hands moaning the whole time you're watching the game, win or loss?

This game was a blast, I love watching a win at this stadium. The group I go with have been together since the Kelly days. Lobsters/steaks and lots of beer makes it pretty easy to have fun but the win makes it a golden ticket. Sorry to disappoint you but no I don't wallow wishing for a loss I'm up cheering with everyone else.

Ironic he was so confident the Bills would get blown out but refused a simple, friendly bet.

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/196527-bills-w-taylor-200-yards-a-fun-tbd-bet-this-gloomy-week/page-8?do=findComment&comment=4563886

Ironic is that I see you throwing stones as usual.

I didn't join your silly bet because I just can't enjoy a game to wish for them to fail. I have been trying hard to stay positive this week after such a win to sort of honor your silly bet without really betting. I hope I'm incorrect about Tyrod and he proves he can lead a team to the playoffs but until then I'm not holding my breathe. As of now I'm still thinking about next season when a franchise worthy QB is drafted while wishing for a miracle with Tyrod this season. Go Bills

Ironic is that I see you throwing stones as usual.

I didn't join your silly bet because I just can't enjoy a game to wish for them to fail. I have been trying hard to stay positive this week after such a win to sort of honor your silly bet without really betting. I hope I'm incorrect about Tyrod and he proves he can lead a team to the playoffs but until then I'm not holding my breathe. As of now I'm still thinking about next season when a franchise worthy QB is drafted while wishing for a miracle with Tyrod this season. Go Bills

Wait, is that what you think you had to do if you bet the under and a loss? That you had to wish or root for them to lose or Taylor to throw under 200 yards just so you win a very friendly bet where your consequence for "losing" would simply be to say good things about your team that just won and your QB who just exceeded your expectations?

Really?

You were so unshakable in your confidence in Buffalo losing to Denver and Taylor failing that I just thought this was an opportunity for you to be definitively right about something and not just play the victim or be a paper tiger the way you are here in this thread.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Troll of a crusade

Thats what immaturity does.

Isn't it ironic the crusaders are really the ones that gang up on posters that don't agree them. I post very little, a crusader is one that posts all the time, creating threads and ganging up on posters. A crusader is one that has his little marry men get in formation to pile on a negative comment with a bunch of bogus comments in hopes to discredit said poster. The crusade is by your group. I would have been done with a post or two on this thread but your little crusade of marry men dragged me into this a little longer then I wanted to.

I am sorry to other posters in this thread that don't want to see this but I got dragged into it this rant.

Immaturity is not giving respect to everyone. I try to give respect to everyone when I post unlike how your group treats myself and many others. I thought I was on here a bunch but wow you sure have a solid little posting click here.

Your group needs to stop with the attacks on me I just want to post a comment from time to time here but when I try to speak my opinion your group piles on and it's really pathetic.

I am a die hard fan and I just want to enjoy this board like everyone else.

Wait, is that what you think you had to do if you bet the under and a loss? That you had to wish or root for them to lose or Taylor to throw under 200 yards just so you win a very friendly bet where your consequence for "losing" would simply be to say good things about your team that just won and your QB who just exceeded your expectations?

Really?

You were so unshakable in your confidence in Buffalo losing to Denver and Taylor failing that I just thought this was an opportunity for you to be definitively right about something and not just play the victim or be a paper tiger the way you are here in this thread.

Unshakable? Wow man I thought JM was bad enough to make me want to bang my head against a wall but wow man you take the cake. I said in a post or two that I think the Bills will lose and you turn a entire made up story out of it. SMH

Isn't it ironic the crusaders are really the ones that gang up on posters that don't agree them. I post very little, a crusader is one that posts all the time, creating threads and ganging up on posters. A crusader is one that has his little marry men get in formation to pile on a negative comment with a bunch of bogus comments in hopes to discredit said poster. The crusade is by your group. I would have been done with a post or two on this thread but your little crusade of marry men dragged me into this a little longer then I wanted to.

I am sorry to other posters in this thread that don't want to see this but I got dragged into it this rant.

Immaturity is not giving respect to everyone. I try to give respect to everyone when I post unlike how your group treats myself and many others. I thought I was on here a bunch but wow you sure have a solid little posting click here.

Your group needs to stop with the attacks on me I just want to post a comment from time to time here but when I try to speak my opinion your group piles on and it's really pathetic.

Unshakable? Wow man I thought JM was bad enough to make me want to bang my head against a wall but wow man you take the cake. I said in a post or two that I think the Bills will lose and you turn a entire made up story out of it. SMH

Im not the one slinging insults, piling on to you, or labeling you as something you arent.

Your sole purpose on this board as you have shown time and time again is to dog out our offense at a cyvkic rate with unfounded hyperbole that is beyond anecdotal.

If you doeak truths rather than hyperbole, blatant lies, and respond in a mature manner without calling people names well you might have a better experience here and in your life in general.

just ease up on taylor some. I have been critical of him. I know he is not the long term answer. but I support the team and after going through a long and brutal off season we only get 16 (beyond could be possible) games to watch. so instead of every week and nearly every post degrading taylor just accept that in which you have no control over and enjoy the season the best you can. I'm pretty sure as much as you have posted about it, everyone is clear on your stance here. I'm also pretty sure, aside from a very few, everyone knows they will be drafting a QB that hopefully can take them in to the future and they will move on from taylor.

where your getting accused of crusading is 90% of your posts are your disproval, or in your very words, you're tired of someone else's back up. again, 13 games left, you wont change anything and if taylor continues to play efficiently, he is here for those remaining 13 games, like it or not.

GO BILLS!!!

*notice, I left gender out of my post.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Dishonest posting that is repeated over and over, told why it's dishonest, and it's still repeated over and over, you stated you were not enthusiastic about the win and I quote "the real season starts this week", as if Denver wasn't a solid team, which all during the week you claimed they were, but the Bills with TT , then your story changes,=agenda. Sorry.

Edited by JM2009

Dishonest posting that is repeated over and over, told why it's dishonest, and it's still repeated over and over, you stated you were not enthusiastic about the win and I quote "the real season starts this week", as if Denver wasn't a solid team, which all during the week you claimed they were, but the Bills with TT , then your story changes,=agenda. Sorry.

Ugh.

You will never change, and that makes discussion or even respecting you impossible.

TT has given me pause, as I'm now unsure as to whether he can be more than what I have originally thought.

Time will tell, but unfortunately...I'm having a hard time getting into the NFL since last weekend's events by all these players, coaches, owners, and even the president himself. I'm not even sure I'll be watching because I prefer to not have politics injected into my sports that I watch solely for that purpose.

I think everyone involved needs a wake up call, and I hope the league's sales and ratings go down the toilet so that the game and all involved realize just how lucky they are, and to keep the game the way it was.

Ugh.

You will never change, and that makes discussion or even respecting you impossible.

TT has given me pause, as I'm now unsure as to whether he can be more than what I have originally thought.

Time will tell, but unfortunately...I'm having a hard time getting into the NFL since last weekend's events by all these players, coaches, owners, and even the president himself. I'm not even sure I'll be watching because I prefer to not have politics injected into my sports that I watch solely for that purpose.

I think everyone involved needs a wake up call, and I hope the league's sales and ratings go down the toilet so that the game and all involved realize just how lucky they are, and to keep the game the way it was.

Just me huh? Not all the others since yesterday calling out XRush for his posting. I see. I'm sure you respect a poster who claimed Denver would blow out the Bills 38-9, and now states he wasn't enthusiastic about the win. "The real season starts this Sunday" is his words from yesterday. No agenda there right Crusher? You would know....Hope you're being honest with the rest because it bothers a lot of fans, including myself.

Edited by JM2009

Just me huh? Not all the others since yesterday calling out XRush for his posting. I see. I'm sure you respect a poster who claimed Denver would blow out the Bills 38-9, and now states he wasn't enthusiastic about the win. "The real season starts this Sunday" is his words from yesterday. No agenda there right Crusher? You would know....Hope you're being honest with the rest because it bothers a lot of fans, including myself.

I can't speak for everyone but I'm just exhausted by the conversation. Tyrod has played well. I expected him to play well. The numbers support that he has played well. His QB rating is 109 over his last 6 starts (4 times he's eclipsed 100 in that span). Without sounding condescending or apathetic I really just don't care what other's opinions are at this point. 60 pages of back and forth between the same 6 people isn't going to change a damn thing. I'd much rather the conversation evolved. We are at the lowest level of content in my time here. It's become 1 topic and it's exhausting.

I can't speak for everyone but I'm just exhausted by the conversation. Tyrod has played well. I expected him to play well. The numbers support that he has played well. His QB rating is 109 over his last 6 starts (4 times he's eclipsed 100 in that span). Without sounding condescending or apathetic I really just don't care what other's opinions are at this point. 60 pages of back and forth between the same 6 people isn't going to change a damn thing. I'd much rather the conversation evolved. We are at the lowest level of content in my time here. It's become 1 topic and it's exhausting.

The simplest solution

Ignore those who bother you. If you believe all they do is lie Ignore them.

There is No need to accuse people of having agendas.

We all do one way or another

The simplest solution

Yep, and somehow people have taken it personally. It's become about being right and not about the Bills. We all like to be right but I wish we'd all agree that we rather the Bills do well than we be right about them. We've all done it.

I'm very confident when I say I believe the only "agenda" here by us all is that the Bills win a superbowl. Many of us have different thoughts and feelings on how they should go about that, and where they are into achieving that, but the main point is we are all not that different and shouldn't attack posters for what they believe.

I'm tired of the same, small group, most of whom have disappeared this week, having an agenda about the QB, and posting dishonest posts. I was so happy beating Denver, and this group of posters really brings it down. We lose tomorrow they will be out in full force.

The topic has ended years ago.

It boils down to two things.

1. Tyrod Taylor is undervalued by certain stats and overvalued by other stats.

2. Tyrod Taylor has not proven to be a franchise QB.

That's really it. Everyone can agree with those two statements.

I'm exhausted, too, and I have zero interest into discussing the topic anymore. What will happen is what will happen, and I wish for the best possible outcome.

I'm very confident when I say I believe the only "agenda" here by us all is that the Bills win a superbowl. Many of us have different thoughts and feelings on how they should go about that, and where they are into achieving that, but the main point is we are all not that different and shouldn't attack posters for what they believe.

You are too much Crusher. The BBMB posters know you all to well. And you have already exposed that Crusher on here.

The topic has ended years ago.

It boils down to two things.

1. Tyrod Taylor is undervalued by certain stats and overvalued by other stats.

2. Tyrod Taylor has not proven to be a franchise QB.

That's really it. Everyone can agree with those two statements.

Are you really trolling to try to reignite this conversation?!? There's no need to poke the bear. You know that not everyone will agree with that.

Can we just let this topic go?!? No one is changing anyone's mind at this point and it's dragging the board down. We really need a moratorium or a separate forum for you 6 to bicker back and forth. Maybe we can talk the Bills into hosting it?

The simplest solution

This is great advice for posters that are dead set in believing posters lie and have an anti TT agenda.

You are adding nothing to the discussion besides insulting posters who tell you their thoughts and opinions because you don't believe them, and you are wasting your own time and possibly frustrating yourself by dealing with them.

Do the board a favor and leave it alone

Are you really trolling to try to reignite this conversation?!? There's no need to poke the bear. You know that not everyone will agree with that.

Can we just let this topic go?!? No one is changing anyone's mind at this point and it's dragging the board down. We really need a moratorium or a separate forum for you 6 to bicker back and forth. Maybe we can talk the Bills into hosting it?

Ha ha really? No joke, I thought that was pretty fair.

Oh well. No wonder no one can agree.

This is great advice for posters that are dead set in believing posters lie and have an anti TT agenda.

You are adding nothing to the discussion besides insulting posters who tell you their thoughts and opinions because you don't believe them, and you are wasting your own time and possibly frustrating yourself by dealing with them.

Do the board a favor and leave it alone

Really? Like I said, all the BBMB members know full well your anti TT crusade, the name calling by you, and it has continued onto this board. You're not fooling anyone, except the little group that supports you.