I'm a Taylor Fan........ But again 213 yards passing

Billsfan1972

I don't know what to say to anyone who thinks that I'm crying and playing victim. If you knew me at all, I'm not that type of guy. I've owned everything I've done in my life, and I've overcame long odds to even be where I'm at in my life.

The facts are that that poster made a concerted effort to sabotage my name here the instant I joined. He used every tactic in the book to disparage me when I stated that I wanted a fresh start here. Again...take it for what it's worth, but I was definitely intentionally targeted by this guy who's had it out for me. The history goes back, and BBMB posters know all about it.

He will once again be mistaken when I'm not here "crusading" like he claims I will be. My time here is done for the most part, and my only regret is that I've had to deal with posters like him working so hard against a fellow Bills fan. He has succeeded in his mission, but the loss is on this board for that, not me.

I know where I'm valued, and this place no longer feels like somewhere I can go to have discussion. I know what I brought to the table in regards to that, and I'm proud to have had my views and call it just how I saw it.

Good luck to you all, and no hard feelings. I wish us all and our beloved Bills the best.

Peace

Crusher, why do you let people on a message board get under your skin like this?

Just ignore Jm if what he says bothers you this much.

Don't worry, you can post freely and negatively about Taylor in less than 24 hours. :thumbsup:

That was meant in the friendliest of manners. 0:)

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then since you have claimed in this thread you'd rather have them with a losing vs. winning record perhaps you should root for a team that you think is exciting.

Most of us like our team to win.

No I said I want to be entertained. I am entertained when the offense moves the ball. I said all things being equal I'd much rather see them go 7-9 and have exciting games then 9-7 and most games being bored.

Now again let's pretend we know the Bills record at the end of the season is 8-8 and we have the choice of a 10-7 win that is part of the 8-8 season or instead lose said game 35-34...... I'd like to be entertained and lose 35-34, have a better draft choice and have been entertained that game.......

As in another post look at NO Saints and their game sheets and compare it to Buffalos....... Both 7-9 teams....... Night & day difference in the games......

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nor/2016.htm

Edited by Billsfan1972

I'm just not enthusiastic about the win. It was a home game and we got some lucky bounces. Sorry man but head examined is a little extreme with the comment in my opinion. Yes it was a win against a real good team but and but.

After so many loser seasons I'm just not getting my hopes up. It's my opinion if you don't like it just say it stinks, the name calling and the agenda garbage is a JM tactic.

I have no issue about you not changing your overall outlook on the season. I even said we have a lot to prove as a team still, one win doesn't change that.

But you have gone out of your way to discredit this win in general. Its one thing to say you are not a believer in this team still, its another to make excuses and disregard how well we played as a team and discredit the Broncos just because we beat them.

There is no other way to look at Sunday other than a good win, I mean most everyone here, at sports book, and professional analysts all had Broncos beating us. Yet we still went out and beat them and played well in doing so. You, nor anyone else, gets to take that win or the quality of the win from them as Broncos are still considered one of the better teams in the AFC by just about all accounts.

So that was the point. You are more focused on what you think this team will end up being by years end rather than actually rationally looking at and discussing the INDIVIDUAL game at hand and whether or not it was a good win.

No I said I want to be entertained. I am entertained when the offense moves the ball. I said all things being equal I'd much rather see them go 7-9 and have exciting games then 9-7 and most games being bored.

Now again let's pretend we know the Bills record at the end of the season is 8-8 and we have the choice of a 10-7 win that is part of the 8-8 season or instead lose said game 35-34...... I'd like to be entertained and lose 35-34, have a better draft choice and have been entertained that game.......

As in another post look at NO Saints and their game sheets and compare it to Buffalos....... Both 7-9 teams....... Night & day difference in the games......

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nor/2016.htm

So now its about points and not passing yards? 2016 Bills scored 30+ 6 times last season. 2015 Pats (I used 2015 instead of 2016 because Brady didn't play 4 games and that isn't fair) scored 30+ points 7 times. So they had one more exciting game then we did?

I don't know what to say to anyone who thinks that I'm crying and playing victim. If you knew me at all, I'm not that type of guy. I've owned everything I've done in my life, and I've overcame long odds to even be where I'm at in my life.

The facts are that that poster made a concerted effort to sabotage my name here the instant I joined. He used every tactic in the book to disparage me when I stated that I wanted a fresh start here. Again...take it for what it's worth, but I was definitely intentionally targeted by this guy who's had it out for me. The history goes back, and BBMB posters know all about it.

He will once again be mistaken when I'm not here "crusading" like he claims I will be. My time here is done for the most part, and my only regret is that I've had to deal with posters like him working so hard against a fellow Bills fan. He has succeeded in his mission, but the loss is on this board for that, not me.

I know where I'm valued, and this place no longer feels like somewhere I can go to have discussion. I know what I brought to the table in regards to that, and I'm proud to have had my views and call it just how I saw it.

Good luck to you all, and no hard feelings. I wish us all and our beloved Bills the best.

Peace

You could just ignore him right? Or does one poster really prevent you from being a contributing member here?

I'll be the happiest poster here if this team rides a stifling defense and a clock eating run game all the way to the playoffs. If they can get 11 or 12 wins and never score more than 21 points doing it I'll be thrilled but the fact is there will be times that they'll need 30+, no matter how good the defense is. We may find out tomorrow if they have it in them to do so.

I wanted to reply a while ago but it is the first chance I have had. Often when passing yards are low with TT the criticism can be justified but you have to know the game circumstances. In this case TT has a very strong game and his passing yards are not a negative statistic. Often when a QB throws for 300 yards it is because the team falls behind or the defense is poor and the offense has to be aggressive.

In this game the Bills were up and the defense was strong. While TT and the O got off to a slow start (which needs to get fixed) after that they were fine. You have to add in the smart plays TT made with his legs that every QB can't make and there were a few dropped passes. If he plays like he did the final three quarters in every game the Bills may make the playoffs.

Peace

I don't know how you've been able to carry around that cross for so long.

So now its about points and not passing yards? 2016 Bills scored 30+ 6 times last season. 2015 Pats (I used 2015 instead of 2016 because Brady didn't play 4 games and that isn't fair) scored 30+ points 7 times. So they had one more exciting game then we did?

Really the Bills games are that much fun and so exciting?

I'm a Bills fan since 1971 and at least I can be honest and say we've had few games that were fun to watch the last 10 years.......

Really the Bills games are that much fun and so exciting?

I'm a Bills fan since 1971 and at least I can be honest and say we've had few games that were fun to watch the last 10 years.......

I don't know. You jump all over the place about it. First its 300 passing yards. Then its just knowing you have the ability for 300 passing yards. Then it went to scoring a lot of points. I pointed out we had 6 games last season that we scored a lot of points and the Pats only had 7. Now pretty much no Bills game has been exciting to you over the last 10 years.

About passing yards... why is it more exciting to complete a 20 yards pass than it is for Shady to break one 20 yards? Why is it more exciting that we get a passing TD then someone breaking for a running TD?

To me you cant quantify "fun" with stats. Fun to me is a competitive game win or lose. We had plenty of competitive games over the last 10 years. We have also had plenty of stinkers.

I just want to win. I don't care if its by passing yards, rushing yards, strong defense, or whatever. If they cant win then at least keep it competitive and not get blown out. Lopsided games are ones that I find boring.

Crusher, why do you let people on a message board get under your skin like this?

Just ignore Jm if what he says bothers you this much.

Don't worry, you can post freely and negatively about Taylor in less than 24 hours. :thumbsup:

That was meant in the friendliest of manners. 0:)

It's more about how I am perceived and how I cannot have legitimate discussion here more than that guy. Why bother if anything I post is automatically dismissed and I'm insulted or attacked for my opinions on football and the Bills? I don't go that route, so I don't expect anyone else to either...yet, it persists. You don't have to agree or even like what I post. but respect it and respect that I can back up my opinion with logic...right or wrong.

I was merely speaking on why that is, and who made it their priority to demonize me from the moment I came here. I tried extremely hard here to tone it down and be much more respectful to others on this board...anyone could go back and see exactly what took place, and that's not on me.

I appreciate the friendly advice and the offer to talk against TT, but I'm tired of that subject and all of it in general. Heck, I think TT has actually made me reconsider my view of him with his recent performance. I truly hope I was wrong and he balls out. He's a great guy, and fun to watch when he gets out of the pocket (not so much in it).

You guys have at it. I'll check in from time to time, but it's time for a break from being a regular here and a die hard football fan in general. I just don't have the same appetite for any of it.

It's more about how I am perceived and how I cannot have legitimate discussion here more than that guy. Why bother if anything I post is automatically dismissed and I'm insulted or attacked for my opinions on football and the Bills? I don't go that route, so I don't expect anyone else to either...yet, it persists. You don't have to agree or even like what I post. but respect it and respect that I can back up my opinion with logic...right or wrong.

I was merely speaking on why that is, and who made it their priority to demonize me from the moment I came here. I tried extremely hard here to tone it down and be much more respectful to others on this board...anyone could go back and see exactly what took place, and that's not on me.

I appreciate the friendly advice and the offer to talk against TT, but I'm tired of that subject and all of it in general. Heck, I think TT has actually made me reconsider my view of him with his recent performance. I truly hope I was wrong and he balls out. He's a great guy, and fun to watch when he gets out of the pocket (not so much in it).

You guys have at it. I'll check in from time to time, but it's time for a break from being a regular here and a die hard football fan in general. I just don't have the same appetite for any of it.

Like how you respected others and "didn't go that route" with the CoT stuff, calling people delusional, acting like your opinion was superior, among other things?

Maybe a break is what you need. When you come back remember that your opinion is not superior. Everyone has opinions. You can backup your opinion without insulting other people or acting like a child. Also remember that if someone gets under your skin that much you can simply ignore them. You don't have to be a tough guy. This isn't grade school. Tell them to go piss and move on.

I mean seriously... when you have this much conflict with people you have to first look at yourself and how you act for reasons why you are having conflicts with people like you do. Look at posters like Kirby or 26CornerBlitz or many others. They all have opinions on one side of the fence or the other about many topics. They all back their opinions without much conflict or infighting. The reason is they generally don't insult people or sit on a high horse or come in passive aggressive.

Like how you respected others and "didn't go that route" with the CoT stuff, calling people delusional, acting like your opinion was superior, among other things?

Maybe a break is what you need. When you come back remember that your opinion is not superior. Everyone has opinions. You can backup your opinion without insulting other people or acting like a child. Also remember that if someone gets under your skin that much you can simply ignore them. You don't have to be a tough guy. This isn't grade school. Tell them to go piss and move on.

I mean seriously... when you have this much conflict with people you have to first look at yourself and how you act for reasons why you are having conflicts with people like you do. Look at posters like Kirby or 26CornerBlitz or many others. They all have opinions on one side of the fence or the other about many topics. They all back their opinions without much conflict or infighting. The reason is they generally don't insult people or sit on a high horse or come in passive aggressive.

Your still talking about this, man your reaching JM status with still trying to dig at him. With the way your posting I'm starting to think you could be JMs second account because it sure looks like a exact JM type of dig. Let the thread just die off and move on. SMH

Your still talking about this, man your reaching JM status with still trying to dig at him. With the way your posting I'm starting to think you could be JMs second account because it sure looks like a exact JM type of dig. Let the thread just die off and move on. SMH

You take shots at him then criticize him for not letting the thread die? Thats ironic

ok

We need to be 8-1? Seriously?

What was THE question?

For me to be sold 💯 % on TT as a Tier 2 QB.

Y E S. I was serious.

Out duel M Ryan

@ Bengals- how bad would it be as they are 0-3

Tampa in Buffalo

Raiders in Buffalo

@ Jets

Saints

@ Chargers

@ Chiefs - prove you can play a full 60

Patriots - out duel Brady

With a top 5 defense there is no longer any excuses.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Out duel M Ryan

Tampa in Buffalo

Raiders in Buffalo

@ Jets

Saints

@ Chargers

And then he would only be a tier 2 QB if he did all of that? :rolleyes:

What was THE question?

For me to be sold % on TT as a Tier 2 QB.

Y E S. I was serious.

Out duel M Ryan

Tampa in Buffalo

Raiders in Buffalo

@ Jets

Saints

@ Chargers

Winning 9 straight games is unrealistic for all but a couple teams in the NFL.

Edited by Scott7975

What was THE question?

For me to be sold 💯 % on TT as a Tier 2 QB.

Y E S. I was serious.

Out duel M Ryan

Tampa in Buffalo

Raiders in Buffalo

@ Jets

Saints

@ Chargers

Lol.. What a ridiculous post.

I wonder what your criteria for him to become a tier one qb would be.

Also, who do you consider tier one?

What was THE question?

For me to be sold % on TT as a Tier 2 QB.

Y E S. I was serious.

Out duel M Ryan

Tampa in Buffalo

Raiders in Buffalo

@ Jets

Saints

@ Chargers

as much as some don't see it. this could be a realistic scenario.

why am I still in this thread.

Tom Brady.

AND I said win 8 of 9.

I never said 8 straight.

Get Tyrod a helmet microphone that keeps working after the snap along with a coaching staff that does all sorts of other shady stuff and you'll have that.

In any case, I hope the Bills do win 8 of 9 so Tyrod becomes an adequate qb for you.

Get Tyrod a helmet microphone that keeps working after the snap along with a coaching staff that does all sorts of other shady stuff and you'll have that.

In any case, I hope the Bills do win 8 of 9 so Tyrod becomes an adequate qb for you.

This is why there is so much BS here.

A tier 2 QB is above adequate.

Thanks for posting an alternate truth

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Beginning to think marsha is the epitome of the system QB, and bellyboy is the only coach that could make him great. Rodgers is every bit as good as goat boy.

Since people want definitive and not ambiguous

Tom Brady is as definitive as it gets.

I forgot...

mexican-words-of-the-day-ice-mocha-thave

That was awesome

And after all of the dlbutritounchies of beans and rice he'll need that trip to the cheater.

No fan of the patsies*** in general, or belicheat or marsha in particular, but I think there are numerous QBs you could plug into that team and have similar results (Rodgers, Breese and Wilson to name a few). They actually did it the year brady was out with 11 wins. If there's any respect to be earned by NE, it's for the coaching staff and the system they've installed.

When are we going to talk about Tyrod never turning it over as an asset? We just brush that off but the reason his rating is so high is that he NEVER makes mistakes. He has one turnover this year and the ball was tipped. It may have been the first drive of the year. But passing yards.....

Edited by Kirby Jackson