Lot of Bad teams in the NFL Bills are not one of them

17 Josh Allen

I haven't got to the Panthers game yet. I hope to later this evening. But I can confirm from what I have seen there are two very, very bad teams in the NFL based on week 1. Neither is Buffalo and you know what? Neither is the New York Jets.

Two more former Baltimore Ravens DCs who made a reputation on the back of great players and who are coming to the end of the road as HCs.

You're obviously talking about Colts & Bengals but I think you can also add 49ers, NYJ, Cleveland and Houston to that list.

You're obviously talking about Colts & Bengals but I think you can also add 49ers, NYJ, Cleveland and Houston to that list.

I have watched the Browns game. They were not that bad. I see some shoots of recovery in them. They are probably a 5 or so win team. They really did not play badly yesterday and there are some pieces there to like.

I also didn't mean that there were only two teams worse than the Bills. I meant there were two teams that on yesterday's evidence are definitely worse than the Jets.

If the Bills shut down the Pathers run game Bills will win by 10

Cam is a shell of him self 178 yards passing against the 49ers. His shoulder is not right. He was sailing passes all day. Shut the Pathers run down and the Bills will win. You heard it here first. Plus Sean knows this team like the back of his hand. Bills are headed to a 3-0 start.

The Bills have started 3-0 numerous times before during the drought. They've gone on impressive 4 or 5 game winning streaks during that time, too, but the reality is that they haven't won 10 games or more in the same season since 1999, and they've only won 9 games twice. Start crowing when they win 10 games or make the playoffs, dude.

One thing we know for sure: if Andrew Luck doesn't come back the Colts are going to be absolutely terrible.

My nightmare scenario from this season is the Bills giving the Colts 5 1st round picks to go from #9 to #1, then seeing Doug Marrone and the Jags drafting what turns out to be the best QB in the draft at #10.

My nightmare scenario from this season is the Bills giving the Colts 5 1st round picks to go from #9 to #1, then seeing Doug Marrone and the Jags drafting what turns out to be the best QB in the draft at #10.

I'm praying McBeane is smart enough to know that trading up in the draft is foolish.

I'm not certain that the Bills offense can score any points against this Panthers D.

Why? We've run through any rush defense for 2 years now.... really.... if we can stop the run, shady will carry us to the promised land.

My fear is of losing shady.

Agree

as bad as our own fans perceive this team, a lot of "good" teams looked bad last weekend.

The Bills have started 3-0 numerous times before during the drought. They've gone on impressive 4 or 5 game winning streaks during that time, too, but the reality is that they haven't won 10 games or more in the same season since 1999, and they've only won 9 games twice. Start crowing when they win 10 games or make the playoffs, dude.

if Trent Edwards was still on this team I wouuld see your point. Now it just sounds like a blanket bitching hopelessness. I feel kinda bad for you.

If the Bills shut down the Pathers run game Bills will win by 10

Cam is a shell of him self 178 yards passing against the 49ers. His shoulder is not right. He was sailing passes all day. Shut the Pathers run down and the Bills will win. You heard it here first. Plus Sean knows this team like the back of his hand. Bills are headed to a 3-0 start.

Do you feel your opinion is biased?

There was one pass I saw from Cam on the highlights- a simple 15 yard down and out- The bail sailed with no zip- and the announcer was praising the throw. Anyone else remember seeing that one? I agree with the OP- his shoulder isnt right. What I disagree with is we will win by ten. They have a very stout D.

When you play the worst team in pro football and beat them by 9 at home, how can you really be sure?

Hold off on the bold declarations.

No, no. Tyrod has become elite, didn't you see? He completed over the middle so all of our woes are gone!

Plus we beat a team we were supposed to beat, so we clearly turned the corner to "contender".

The only real question is if we will be able to lock up home field throughout the playoffs before our bye, or before the NE game. Good for them we will be resting Taylor.

Nevermind that we still had offensive issues against the worst team, and gave up lots of plays to possibly the worst starting QB.

Yayyyyyyyy!

if Trent Edwards was still on this team I wouuld see your point. Now it just sounds like a blanket bitching hopelessness. I feel kinda bad for you.

It's one game: the season opener at home against a division rival that not only appears to lack talent but didn't seem all that interested in winning games. I kept waiting for the Jests to fight back, but they seemed content to be pushed around. That says a lot about the Jests IMO, but to draw conclusions about how good the Bills are based on that game is silly.

The wideouts are not good for Carolina. Cam can't throw with any accuracy. Stop that run and its lights out for Panthers. Bills will win this game 20-17 in a tight one. I do feel if the bills win the turn over battle it could be a 10 point victory. Just like I said when I started this thread. Bills are doing Patriot style game planning.

They will find your weakness and expose it. It's a new era in Bills football, you just don't realize yet. Team first concept and accountability rules the day. No flash with lots of substance.

catch the wave before YOU go under it's wake.

Edited by billsareback

I'm not certain that the Bills offense can score any points against this Panthers D.

The Bills had 400+ yds of offense against a very stout Jets D. I see no reason why they can't score against the Panthers. Granted that D is tough but I have a feeling the run game is still going to dominate. Tyrod doesn't have to do a lot....just enough to keep the chains moving. Let Shady run while he's hot. This ain't no gimme for Carolina. I can all ready see the look of bewilderment on their faces.

I was wrong. Bills were able to score 3 points. Kudos!

tenor.gif

Edited by Wayne Arnold