Lot of Bad teams in the NFL Bills are not one of them

17 Josh Allen

I haven't got to the Panthers game yet. I hope to later this evening. But I can confirm from what I have seen there are two very, very bad teams in the NFL based on week 1. Neither is Buffalo and you know what? Neither is the New York Jets.

Two more former Baltimore Ravens DCs who made a reputation on the back of great players and who are coming to the end of the road as HCs.

Bills ahead of the curve yet again! :w00t:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are early 8.5 underdogs next week in Carolina which indicates most experts expect the Panthers to beat us fairly easy similar to what was expected with us against the Jets.

The "experts" are as much experts as posters are candidates for GM jobs.

It all has to with betting and trying to balance bets on either sides.

If the Bills shut down the Pathers run game Bills will win by 10

Cam is a shell of him self 178 yards passing against the 49ers. His shoulder is not right. He was sailing passes all day. Shut the Pathers run down and the Bills will win. You heard it here first. Plus Sean knows this team like the back of his hand. Bills are headed to a 3-0 start.

I heard it somewhere else first, but I hope you are right. And have you considered changing your handle? I can't stop seeing Bills Bareback, no matter how many times my eyes show it to my brain as bills are back.

Edited by Tenhigh

I haven't got to the Panthers game yet. I hope to later this evening. But I can confirm from what I have seen there are two very, very bad teams in the NFL based on week 1. Neither is Buffalo and you know what? Neither is the New York Jets.

I think the Texans and 49ers also have an argument this week.

Not only do we have to shut down their rushing attack we have to score. Our team yesterday won but didn't look too good doing it. The Jets looked bad and I wouldn't put too much into this win. The Bills have to get better.

Did you watch the same game as the rest of us? The Jets offense might be "offensive" but the D is still high quality and the Bills toyed with them. If Clay doesn't drop that catchable play, and the FG doesn't enter the Twilight Zone, that would have been an easy 31 points. TT was more than adequate, Shady was his usual massively good self, the line opened plenty of running lanes and did a better than average job in pass protection...Sure, they have to get better. But that was far from a worrisome performance.

Don't we still have to somehow beat Denver to do this?

Yeah, perhaps it had a different feel on TV..........but the Bills got into a punting match with a much worse team in the 4th quarter yesterday..........they didn't run away with anything.

If they are afraid to play to win against better teams they will not always get bounces and also lose some games they should win.

I'm torn. I want the Bills to make the playoffs but conflicted that in the long run they still don't get a potential franchise QB if they have a solid season. Jets, Denver, AZ, Cinncy, Jags, SF and even Miami and Minny could draft a QB in the first. We could end up with a better record than all of them this season. QB, RT, OLB and another WR and we look in great position for continued success.

I'm not certain that the Bills offense can score any points against this Panthers D.

The Bills had 400+ yds of offense against a very stout Jets D. I see no reason why they can't score against the Panthers. Granted that D is tough but I have a feeling the run game is still going to dominate. Tyrod doesn't have to do a lot....just enough to keep the chains moving. Let Shady run while he's hot. This ain't no gimme for Carolina. I can all ready see the look of bewilderment on their faces. Carolina's D gave their offense the field in San Fran territory 4 times and all they could come away with is 23pts? Also, our D isn't too bad either. Buffalo can beat this team.

A win against the Jets proves we arent a bad team?

not the worst team is what this proves, TheRinger had the Jets 32nd and Bills 31st in preseason ranking.

i put it into thirds for excellent, pretenders and plain rancid

i place the Bills at the bottom of the pretenders tier, just above the rancid tier, which the Jets are clearly in

pending...