Lot of Bad teams in the NFL Bills are not one of them

17 Josh Allen

If the Bills shut down the Pathers run game Bills will win by 10

Cam is a shell of him self 178 yards passing against the 49ers. His shoulder is not right. He was sailing passes all day. Shut the Pathers run down and the Bills will win. You heard it here first. Plus Sean knows this team like the back of his hand. Bills are headed to a 3-0 start.

Edited by billsareback

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam is a shell of him self 178 yards passing against the 49ers. His shoulder is not right. He was sailing passes all day. Shut the Pathers run down and the Bills will win. You heard it here first. Plus Sean knows this team like the back of his hand. Bills are headed to a 3-0 start.

Not only do we have to shut down their rushing attack we have to score. Our team yesterday won but didn't look too good doing it. The Jets looked bad and I wouldn't put too much into this win. The Bills have to get better.

The best thing about this Bills team is that the only thing that makes sense in terms of speculation is

ONE GAME AT A TIME!

he fact that this old saw still applies is a tribute to the team's good play.

The only speculations that make sense will be either one game at a time or how high a draft choice will they get.

Its great that it is relevant to talk about the former rather than the later!

I think you may be forgetting that Carolina's defence is going to be all over the bills offence. I don't see a blow out, but i see something like a 20-13 carolina win

I'm not worried about the defense. The offense is what troubles me. I think we have a soild defense. I'm sure there will be many times we give up points due to the offense struggling. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I'm not certain that the Bills offense can score any points against this Panthers D.

I'm still not sure what to make of this team but all they did yesterday is beat a team everybody expected them to and it was probably a little more closer than it should have been.

The Bills are early 8.5 underdogs next week in Carolina which indicates most experts expect the Panthers to beat us fairly easy similar to what was expected with us against the Jets.

If we can win this game or lose a close one it will likely be a positive indication that this team might not be in the running for a top 5 draft pick but until then I still think that might be the case in terms of the 2017 Bills fate.

As a Bills opponent I'd game plan to stop Shady and TT from running. If TT beat me through the air, I'd tip my hat and take the loss. I just can't see that happening.

Ya for sure. The one good thing about the bills offence is, they can run even when the other defences know it. The jets knew they were going to run a lot but still couldn't stop it. In saying that, Panthers and the Broncos defences are completely different beasts, so will see next week

The Bills are early 8.5 underdogs next week in Carolina which indicates most experts expect the Panthers to beat us fairly easy similar to what was expected with us against the Jets.

I think the early line is 7.5, not 8.5. And the betting line has very little to do with "experts".

I'm still not sure what to make of this team but all they did yesterday is beat a team everybody expected them to and it was probably a little more closer than it should have been.

If we can win this game or lose a close one it will likely be a positive indication that this team might not be in the running for a top 5 draft pick but until then I still think that might be the case in terms of the 2017 Bills fate.

The point spread is based on betting....that's why lines change during the week

Who are the Pathers?

I haven't got to the Panthers game yet. I hope to later this evening. But I can confirm from what I have seen there are two very, very bad teams in the NFL based on week 1. Neither is Buffalo and you know what? Neither is the New York Jets.

Two more former Baltimore Ravens DCs who made a reputation on the back of great players and who are coming to the end of the road as HCs.