Bills vs. Panthers Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Panthers History

NFL Week 2 Maps

25rjfhi.jpg

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Kevin Harlan
Color Analyst: Rich Gannon

Highlights: Panthers at 49ers (6:48)

Check out highlights from Carolina's 23-3 victory over San Francisco.

Rivera: Very good team effort (8:32)

Head coach Ron Rivera addresses media after Panthers open season with a 23-3 victory over the 49ers.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a weekly thread I've been doing on TSW for a number of years, but I guess you wouldn't know that.

I know that you posted a thread that is already being discussed elsewhere later than the original thread.

I also know that you call out posters that do this and report their threads and they get locked.

I know that you should use the search function prior to posting duplicatives on the board.

I know that you posted a thread that is already being discussed elsewhere later than the original thread.

I also know that you call out posters that do this and report their threads and they get locked.

I know that you should use the search function prior to posting duplicatives on the board.

This is a week long thread with all game related articles and discussion.

But this is a more detailed posting with information related to the game and one most of us look forward to reading......

This is a week long thread with all game related articles and discussion.

No, no, no! Don't you know that 52 unique snowflake threads per day on the exact same topic is a much clearer way to carry on conversations?

But this is a more detailed posting with information related to the game and one most of us look forward to reading......

Also worth pointing out that the topic actually explains what's being discussed in the thread instead of just a phrase ending in...

FWIW "According to Vegas" is a vague title and the OP in that thread is exclusively on the Vegas line. This thread is the usual week-long pregame thread we have come to expect.

But the other thread could be merged into this one (with the more general title and additional game prep information not limited to Vegas line) if you get a mod with it.

McD has been scouting carolina for years....lol.....should know their weakness

Yes. I think the Ravens tend to make TT look extra-bad from several years knowledge of his every tendency. Hopefully McWrestler can do likewise.

Dude, you seem to have an agenda here. If anything, take your "message board etiquette" lesson to McBean, the OP in the other thread, and suggest that they not post vague titles like "According to Vegas"

Cam didn't look great yesterday.

@FanRagNFL

#Panthers head coach Ron Rivera says QB Cam Newton still ‘a little rusty’ despite win over #49ers

https://www.fanragsports.com/news/ron-rivera-says-cam-newton-still-rusty/

“The quarterback is obviously getting used to the timing,” Rivera said after the win, via the team’s official website. “He missed some throws and he knows it. I had to talk him off the ledge, but he’s focusing in on what he needs to get done. The nice thing is all the other guys are rallying around him. They understand he’s a little rusty.

“He did some things very well, made a couple really good audibles. He’s making good reads. It’s just about getting comfortable and getting his rhythm.”

You're new. Corner is not.

The Panthers O+D lines are better than the Bills.

Their LBs are better. Their DBs can handle the Bills receivers.

Cam is as capable of scrambling and on a bad day equal to TT as a passer.

McCaffery is Shadyesque .

Unless, McD has some secret sauce cooked up for Cam , the line is right.

I'm sure this sounded good when you typed it.....

Bills should just stay home then.

If Cam doesn't get rid of the ball quick he is going to have a very long day. I think the Bills actually match up pretty good against this team.

What I don't know is how good is their run defense. The Jets were great at stopping the run last year and I wonder if losing Richardson was their downfall. Either way, stopping Buffalo's rushing attack is going to require a top notch run defense.

I firmly believe Bills have the player tendency, weakness and situational play call prediction edge in this match up.

Yeah, and the flip side is the Panthers know what sort of defense McD runs. I'm sure both teams will be trying to mix it up and show some things the other hasn't seen on tape.

I do think the Bills match up well in this one.

I don't agree about their O line or DBs. Secondary was garbage last year.

If the Bills shut down the Pathers run game Bills will win by 10

Cam is a shell of him self 178 yards passing against the 49ers. His shoulder is not right. He was sailing passes all day. Shut the Pathers run down and the Bills will win. You heard it here first. Plus Sean knows this team like the back of his hand. Bills are headed to a 3-0 start.

Cam is a shell of him self 178 yards passing against the 49ers. His shoulder is not right. He was sailing passes all day. Shut the Pathers run down and the Bills will win. You heard it here first. Plus Sean knows this team like the back of his hand. Bills are headed to a 3-0 start.

They will utilize Christian McCaffrey in the passing game by isolating him on LBs.

Yesterday was a preseason game for Cam.

He hit his last nine passes in a row. Rusty yes!!!!

A shell of himself...????

Well, you could get a head start right now on Week 3's matchup with Denver. :unsure:

McCaffrey (and Olsen) vs. our LBs is the obvious match-up issue we face. If we can all see this, i'm sure McDermott does too. I'm guessing are safeties will be up giving support. Therefore, i think our pass-rush and White's ability to go one on one with Benjamin will actually end up being the biggest factors.

Can't wait for Sunday! Taking the Amtrak from Durham in the morning, coming back after the game. Nice club seats to watch the Bills steal the Panthers' lunch money.

****, I'm getting a hotel Friday and Saturday night

McCaffrey (and Olsen) vs. our LBs is the obvious match-up issue we face. If we can all see this, i'm sure McDermott does too. I'm guessing are safeties will be up giving support. Therefore, i think our pass-rush and White's ability to go one on one with Benjamin will actually end up being the biggest factors.

Benjamin is slow, unathletic and fat. White is fast and athletic and powerful.

I'm driving up on Saturday from Wilmington. Also have club seats.

Didn't know the train went from Durham to Charlotte.

Can't wait for Sunday! Taking the Amtrak from Durham in the morning, coming back after the game. Nice club seats to watch the Bills steal the Panthers' lunch money.

****, I'm getting a hotel Friday and Saturday night
Benjamin is slow, unathletic and fat. White is fast and athletic and powerful.