Miami starting MLB Raekwon McMillan tore ACL

YoloinOhio

Im not always a fan of someone getting injured, but when I am, it's a Brady. Sucks for the guy, don't really root for injuries against other teams, unless we are playing them and it just takes them out for the game

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

I've made this comment last year, but these injuries just don't make sense.

These professional athletes are in top condition and have the best doctors, trainers, and gear money can buy. Nutritionists always watch what they eat too.

They constantly warm up and stretch.

And after all of this, they get a torn acl in some non-contact injury.

Now I've sprinted after buses, been chased by wild beasts, and have played plenty of pick up games of basketball/football/hockey etc and I still haven't had any stupid injury (knock on wood).

I don't eat nearly as healthy as these pros, I don't exercise like them, and I'm certainly not as conditioned.

Yet **** like this happens with them. Doesn't make sense

Edited by GETTOTHE50

These professional athletes are in top condition and have the best doctors, trainers, and gear money can buy. Nutritionists always watch what they eat too.

Now I've sprinted after buses, been chased by wild beasts, and have played plenty of pick up games of basketball/football/hockey etc and I still haven't had any stupid injury (knock on wood).

I don't eat nearly as healthy as these pros, I don't exercise like them, and I'm certainly not as conditioned.

Maybe the answer is moving slower and less explosively? Whats your secret for success at not getting injured?

This is their job so they do it alot more than you do. Its just going to happen eventually

I mentioned it to my buddy last night as we were watching the Bills, but it has gotten to the point that I hold my breath after every play, almost expecting a player won't get up.

I feel badly for anybody who sustains a serious injury in this game, no matter the team. Sankey's injury for Minnesota last night didn't look good.