Hey guys, the 98 game at the Pats is up on YouTube.

njbuff

I am a moron and I don't know how to put the link up here, but if you go to YouTube and search Andy Provin I'm sure it will come up.

This is one of the most disgraceful games in Bills history. Maybe THE most disgraceful.

I urge all Bills fans to watch it, if you haven't already.

I assume you don't understand the importance of this games history.

i realize the ref situation was important at the time. I just don't see why it is important now. Or more importantly why I should watch it again. Can't start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last one.

Its worse than I remembered. I remembered that the 4th down catch was short AND out of bounds, what I'd forgotten was just how awful the hail Mary pass interference was. The way I recalled it was this: sure there was a little bit of shoving and jockeying for position, but the call was so bad just because P.I. was never called on a hail Mary. After watching it now it looks like the Patriot receiver just plain drops it with minimal contact.

HOSED!

I just watched the last minute of the game, and my hatred for New England, their fans, and Pete Carroll has just spiked. I hope we knock their asses off this year.

wishful thinking. we will have our revenge...in 10 yrs when Brady retires

Andy Provin is a good follow. Always posts classic NFL games, most of them completely random, with no "historical" importance or element to them. This game, however, important in Bills history.

Unfortunately, the NFL has the rights, and will likely remove this video in the near future.