Tom Donahoe

Had a good talk with Tom Donahoe in the Philadelphia airport, he said he would have never traded McCoy for kiko, too undersized, will post more about it later, our flight to Pittsburgh is ready to take off.

Yehhhhh, I would trust the homeless guy who told Haslem to draft Manziel in regards to NFL personnel over Donahoe. And I just had a good talk with the homeless guy about the moves the Bills have made. I'll post more about it later.

Edited by Estelle Getty

But he would've dumped Pat Williams, traded for Bledsoe and drafted JP Losman all over again...

....and had to be named "El Presidente", first in the club's history to fuel his control freak ego and omnipotence.....great job Tom...............

I'm fine with the Bledsoe trade. Did it work out very well, no but at the time everyone was pretty excited and he was great for about ten games... Till they played NE.

I've often wondered Bledsoe was deciding between Buffalo and Cinnci. Blesdoe was great till he played NE around game 10, after that other teams noticed what NE had done to him and dabbled with similar things a bit. Believe it was game 15 or 16 the Bills played NE again, same thing happened and after that every team the Bills played copied NE's game plan and Blesdoe was finished. But if he had gone to the Bengels, the way the scheudle worked out Cinnci didn't play NE for three seasons and then only one time. Would all that have been avoided and he would have done well for a number of years. Admittedly it's possible with Bledsoe in Cinnci, they may have played much better, won more games and the way the schedule is determined, could have meant they played each other sooner than in 3 seasons.

But he would've dumped Pat Williams, traded for Bledsoe and drafted JP Losman all over again...

Had to be named. I don't recall that being a demand of his to take the position. Seems I recall at the time RW realized he was getting too old to keep up with this stuff all the time so was ready to hand the reins over to TD. Worked OK for a couple years, then yes his paranoia and ego was his down fall. But don't see that as due to his insisting he be named president.

....and had to be named "El Presidente", first in the club's history to fuel his control freak ego and omnipotence.....great job Tom...............

I think Donahoe has learned some valuable lessons. He wanted to trade up for Big Ben but didn't pay the price to get ahead of Pittsburgh. Losman was plan B. He was behind the Philly trade up for Carson Wentz and probably also behind the trade of Sam Bradford for a #1 pick. Getting a first rounder for Peerless Price was amazing but using it to pick an injured RB that sat out for a year was equally as dumb.

Shady is a top five RB and Kiko is a middle of the road LB.

and THATS why he isn't running any team in the league right now.

Idiot

Really bro?

Unnecessary

It's an internet message board, don't take everything so serious

You don't have to believe me, it was him, he said he really likes McDermott when I mentioned Rex he just smiled.

And he meant he was against trading Shady, didnt like Kiko, but he doesn't have much power with the Eagles.

You don't have to believe me, it was him, he said he really likes McDermott when I mentioned Rex he just smiled. And he meant he was against trading Shady, didnt like Kiko, but he doesn't have much power with the Eagles.

I have no reason to not believe you. I'm sure it was interesting. He somehow looked the part, but couldn't live the part. I was hopeful, and once again horribly disappointed.

Donahoe really started the entire debacle of the current era in Bills football, so I'm not really a fan.

I agree. It still astounds me though, knowing the roster he assembled and still couldn't make a push.

Shady is a top five RB and Kiko is a middle of the road LB.

and THATS why he isn't running any team in the league right now.

Idiot

Are we reading the same message board?

Tom Donahoe is senior director of player personnel for the Philadelphia Eagles. This is one step down from GM.

The OP is saying Tom said he would NOT have traded SHADY to Bills for KiKo because Kiko was undersized and would not want him for Shady.

Edited by cba fan

Tom Donahoe is senior director of player personnel for the Philadelphia Eagles. This is one step down from GM.

The OP is saying Tom said he would NOT have traded SHADY to Bills for KiKo because Kiko was undersized and would not want him for Shady.

Thank you. Somebody gets it, and he seemed very sorry for what happened when he was in charge, give the guy a break