DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No flopping.  Have you read the report?  

obviously not, Carp man. really don't have to at this pont to know that it is a great big giant nothing burger. i doubt you can see that yet though. no worries however, there is a strong chance that it, or a complete summation of it will be released by the end of this weekend. then you can start doing your Rachel Maddow act in full.

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The two are one in the same.

Now comes a heavily redacted justice department report and the right will lap up what the government spoon feeds them...

...Go figure the hypocrisy 

you're funny. Barr will do what he can and is allowed to do.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

not lost in the responses is the fact that of all the leftists that love to come down to the dungeon and spout their TDS at everyone, only @Tiberius (though he is still playing his game of denial) has had the temerity to show his face. will @ExiledInIllinois or @WhitewalkerInPhilly, amongst others have the dignity to make an appearance and at the very least admit they were wrong?

i doubt it...

I will I'm wrong. But even if it doesn't result in criminal charges, it's done it's job. We already know that Trumps son and campaign manager met with Russian assets to obtain dirt on his political appointment, and then lied about it.

We know he asked Russia to compromise national security by hacking on live TV, and then they did, and then his political fixer has been arrested firin touch with Wikileaks and A) promised more damaging emails and B) threatening a witness not to testify.

His personal lawyer and campaign manager have been convicted of felonies. And that isn't even counting the resulting investigation in SDNY for fraud and embezzlement in the inaugural committee.

For anyone else, the stench of graft and slime would kill their career. But some people eat it up.

Mueller has been more effective at draining the swamp than Trump...who has done everything to make it swampier.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I will I'm wrong. But even if it doesn't result in criminal charges, it's done it's job. We already know that Trumps son and campaign manager met with Russian assets to obtain dirt on his political appointment, and then lied about it.

We know he asked Russia to compromise national security by hacking on live TV, and then they did, and then his political fixer has been arrested firin touch with Wikileaks and A) promised more damaging emails and B) threatening a witness not to testify.

His personal lawyer and campaign manager have been convicted of felonies. And that isn't even counting the resulting investigation in SDNY for fraud and embezzlement in the inaugural committee.

For anyone else, the stench of graft and slime would kill their career. But some people eat it up.

Mueller has been more effective at draining the swamp than Trump...who has done everything to make it swampier.

kudos for having some temerity. though your admittance with a half handed rebuttal as to everything else is kind of wrongheaded.

you do understand that those who were indicted were indicted for process crimes (crimes relating to the investigation (most likely entrapped as well)) and had absolutely nothing to do with Russian collusion, right?

the real swamp draining is about to begin. i suggest you get some popcorn while there is still some left. 

this is not personal, it is just apparent that this is/was the biggest political crime in history. and that is what i am against. it is time for the real crooks to go to jail and for the rule of law to apply to everyone, equally. 

i am glad to see you admit you were wrong.

cheers

:beer:

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

obviously not, Carp man. really don't have to at this pont to know that it is a great big giant nothing burger. i doubt you can see that yet though. no worries however, there is a strong chance that it, or a complete summation of it will be released by the end of this weekend. then you can start doing your Rachel Maddow act in full.

What's with the carp comments?  What does that have to do with anything.

Divulge some personal info about yourself.  Fight fair, none of this sucker punch stuff that has no bearing on anything...

You guys on the right are the reason children bite... You can't articulate an argument so you result to name calling.

BTW... It's your side (an myself) that are indifferent to the carp.  It's the loony enviro left that thinks the sky is falling.  Yep, you actually side with the government's argument going back to the Obama administration.

At least we agree on something, even if it is carp.

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

By Congress?  Or will he just ignore that?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

kudos for having some temerity. though your admittance with a half handed rebuttal as to everything else is kind of wrongheaded.

you do understand that those who were indicted were indicted for process crimes (crimes relating to the investigation (most likely entrapped as well)) and had absolutely nothing to do with Russian collusion, right?

the real swamp draining is about to begin. i suggest you get some popcorn while there is still some left. 

this is not personal, it is just apparent that this is/was the biggest political crime in history. and that is what i am against. it is time for the real crooks to go to jail and for the rule of law to apply to everyone, equally. 

cheers

Keep hope alive brother. 

1lqll2.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/MrX_U812/status/1109275755425529856

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

... By Congress?  Or will he just ignore that?

by law. you know that thing that should apply all down the line regardless of the feelz from the Left.

10 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What's with the carp comments?  What does that have to do with anything.

Divulge some personal info about yourself.  Fight fair, none of this sucker punch stuff that has no bearing on anything...

You guys on the right are the reason children bite... You can't articulate an argument so you result to name calling.

BTW... It's your side (an myself) that are indifferent to the carp.  It's the loony enviro left that thinks the sky is falling.  Yep, you actually side with the government's argument going back to the Obama administration.

At least we agree on something, even if it is carp.

it was a slam against your slam. you know I haven't read the report yet.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

cheers

To me, it's personal. His thoughts can be best summarized, in my opinion, as the ends justify the means.  He sees no reason to question why it's incredibly dangerous to a freedom-loving society to turn away when a sitting president weaponizes key pieces of the intelligence community to attack the political opposition, why it's dangerous to screw around with our political process by using foreign "intelligence" reports that are false and funded by political enemies, how dangerousness it is if the electorate cedes control to unelected high ranking operatives in the FBI and DOJ, and how incredibly dangerous it is to give a prosecutor a blank check and limitless  power to go out and find crimes wherever he sees fit. 

The reason we get #### like this in our system is because in spite of mountains of evidence that one of a handful of individuals elected president in the history of the country cooked the books in attempt to force feed the American people HIS choice for president, is because people like WiP see a shiny penny like "The presidential fixer got arrested!" and rationalize "Man, this was so worth it!". The funny part for me is the use of the term "fixer". I wonder what shiny penny phrase the media would have force fed to it's easily outraged constituents had showtime never aired "Ray Donovan".  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

D2Od1jHUkAAgSOR.png

Right-Wing Translation:

The damage to Our country is always somebody else's fault.  Blame others.  Do not take any responsibility.

So... You are admitting the country is damaged... But taking zero responsibility for that damage.  Nice!  True to form, blame others for your problems.  Never look inward.  Who's really the Snowflake here.  Whiny Right, whiny Left meet each as polar opposites politically, but emotionally the same.

Cliff Notes®

Obama Bad!

Like the damn commies they collude with... Need constant revolution to mobilize the Right. I guess they learned something?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TPS said:

As I've mentioned a few times, I've had to suffer these 2+ years with my wife religiously watching Maddow every night believing the axe was going to fall any day now. I really don't know how she will handle this, but I hope to God she stops watching msnbc!

Thoughts and prayers. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

And these clowns want to have a parade!?!? "Our guy didn't get indicted!" 

They remind me of people waiting for their welfare checks to be delivered. Pathetic

32 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Oh, are they done with Benghazi investigations then? 

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Seeking attention like this makes you look like a sad man Ryan.

WhatAp people?

How’s everyone holding up

at the #resist coffee shop though ?   

You spent a year lecturing me on Putin’s puppet.   Lmao, you so stupid billy 

Edited by Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

To me, it's personal. His thoughts can be best summarized, in my opinion, as the ends justify the means.  He sees no reason to question why it's incredibly dangerous to a freedom-loving society to turn away when a sitting president weaponizes key pieces of the intelligence community to attack the political opposition, why it's dangerous to screw around with our political process by using foreign "intelligence" reports that are false and funded by political enemies, how dangerousness it is if the electorate cedes control to unelected high ranking operatives in the FBI and DOJ, and how incredibly dangerous it is to give a prosecutor a blank check and limitless  power to go out and find crimes wherever he sees fit. 

The reason we get #### like this in our system is because in spite of mountains of evidence that one of a handful of individuals elected president in the history of the country cooked the books in attempt to force feed the American people HIS choice for president, is because people like WiP see a shiny penny like "The presidential fixer got arrested!" and rationalize "Man, this was so worth it!". The funny part for me is the use of the term "fixer". I wonder what shiny penny phrase the media would have force fed to it's easily outraged constituents had showtime never aired "Ray Donovan".  

to my way of thinking, it is not really his fault. if anything, he is guilty of being a sheeple.  the propaganda press is the problem. they have so blatantly brainwashed the (m)asses that anything they spill will be lapped up without hesitation by the sheeple. the sheeple trust the press to do their thinking for them so they don't have to take the time to find the truth out for themselves. 

If anything, hopefully this is a wake up call and a shock to the system so severe that many of these sheeple are awoken from the stupor that the MSM has placed over them and they  learn that the media should not be trusted. i also can't wait for the civil litigation that is invariably going to be directed at the lame stream media for their direct malfeasance with regard to objective reporting.  NBC is the only one that is subject to FCC sanctions. CNN is a cable enterprise so they are not subject to FCC but they will feel the pain as well.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Right-Wing Translation:

The damage to Our country is always somebody else's fault.  Blame others.  Do not take any responsibility.

So... You are admitting the country is damaged... But taking zero responsibility for that damage.  Nice!  True to form, blame others for your problems.  Never look inward.  Who's really the Snowflake here.  Whiny Right, whiny Left meet each as polar opposites politically, but emotionally the same.

Cliff Notes®

Obama Bad!

Like the damn commies they collude with... Need constant revolution to mobilize the Right. I guess they learned something?

one would think you guys would be mad as hell at the MSM for feeding you bull#### for well over two years. is the TDS that bad?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Foxx said:

to my way of thinking, it is not really his fault. if anything, he is guilty of being a sheeple.  the propaganda press is the problem. they have so blatantly brainwashed the (m)asses that anything they spill will be lapped up without hesitation by the sheeple. the sheeple trust the press to do their thinking for them so they don't have to take the time to find the truth out for themselves. 

If anything, hopefully this is a wake up call and a shock to the system so severe that many of these sheeple are awoken from the stupor that the MSM has placed over them and they  learn that the media should not be trusted. i also can't wait for the civil litigation that is invariably going to be directed at the lame stream media for their direct malfeasance with regard to objective reporting.  NBC is the only one that is subject to FCC sanctions. CNN is a cable enterprise so they are not subject to FCC but they will feel the pain as well.

one would think you guys would be mad as hell at the MSM for feeding you bull#### for well over two years. is the TDS that bad?

If I were you.

Enlightenment is non-attachment.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

If I were you.

Enlightenment is non-attachment.

if i were you. what is that even supposed to mean?

agreed, you should let go of your TDS, it has really blinded you to the realities on the ground.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Checking in for the last time to see what's up collusion wise.

Same, same... members of the Obama administration and top officials at the CIA and FBI conspired to rig an election, and when that failed, they engaged in collusion to overturn the will of the American voters because "they know best".

Gonna be interesting to see how much they "know" from behind bars. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if i were you. what is that even supposed to mean?

agreed, you should let go of your TDS, it has really blinded you to the realities on the ground.

It means if you have to ask you're attached.  Let it go.  Heck, don't get attached in the first place.

TDS

ODS

Etc... We can play tit for tat forever.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Same, same... members of the Obama administration and top officials at the CIA and FBI conspired to rig an election, and when that failed, they engaged in collusion to overturn the will of the American voters because "they know best".

^^^ See: ODS

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'd prefer nooses and firing squads. But I'd accept prison cells.

32 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It means if you have to ask you're attached.  Let it go.  Heck, don't get attached in the first place.

TDS

ODS

Etc... We can play tit for tat forever.

^^^ See: ODS

ODS?  is that supposed to be Obama Derangement Syndrome?

i don't believe you can find many of my posts directed at Obama. it would stand to reason if I had this, ODS, that would be ranting about him here, there and everywhere. 

amirite? huh huh??

Edited by Foxx

3 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Don't ever change. Comedy gold, Jerry.

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Don't ever change. Comedy gold, Jerry.

Oh, he's right, if you think this is the end of Trump's legal problems you are sadly mistaken. 

And his political problems are even better (from my point of view) 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, he's right, if you think this is the end of Trump's legal problems you are sadly mistaken. 

And his political problems are even better (from my point of view) 

This right here people-----------------------HAHA Gator has come out and stated what we already knew to be true. He likes his politics more than he likes his country. He is the anti-patriot.

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The most corrupt POTUS in modern times would surely want that, right?

That’s a statement you should detail — with some example of corrupt acts he actually committed as POTUS.

I’m not saying you’re right or wrong (because there are a LOT of ways to look at it for every President), but I am saying that you’re making a fact out of your opinion.

I will I'm wrong.

Is this supposed to read: "When I'm wrong" or are you saying you're admitting you were wrong? 

I only ask because of the rest of what you wrote:

But even if it doesn't result in criminal charges, it's done it's job.

It won't, it's closed. No more indictments coming - meaning there isn't a single indictment or charge of collusion/conspiracy or obstruction. Not one. Which is what you promised was coming "behind all that smoke" for two plus years. 

You were wrong.

But it's not your fault.

You were merely listening to what the "experts" and "authorities" were telling you without bothering to offer any skepticism. That's why you were so badly duped. 

What's the lesson you're going to take away from that realization? Will it be that Trump "got away with it", or will you take an honest look at the sources you trust and ask them why they knowingly pushed lie after lie after lie about a treasonous president on you?

We already know that Trumps son and campaign manager met with Russian assets to obtain dirt on his political appointment, and then lied about it.

Which means nothing of course, in terms of Russian collusion/conspiracy because that meeting was in no way illegal - as I said from the moment it became news until now despite you arguing otherwise.

There's nothing illegal about gathering opposition research, or meeting with people (even Russians) to hear what they have. The hype around the meeting was always a giveaway as to its validity. The liars you read and trust PUSHED this fable on you because it LOOKS bad. Even though they knew the law, and most knew HOW that meeting actually came together in the first place (with an emergency VISA given out by the Obama White House to NV). 

What is a crime, and what was charged (by you specifically - following the party line of course) was that Trump was an agent of Putin, actively working with the Kremlin to defraud the American people and steal an election. That's what you claimed was coming. For over a year. You were certain of it because your sources and media you read promised you that it was coming and you turned off your own critical thinking. 

In the end, none of that happen. Not a single charge was brought on those grounds despite two years of looking and witness harassment. 

The Trump Tower meeting was not illegal. It was a trap - set by the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration. They then used that trap to feed Glenn Simpson and the media fairy tales about Trump and Russians -- all to hide their own crimes. This should outrage you now in retrospect... will it though? 

That's the next part of this saga, and why if you don't snap out of your slumber you're going to get buried by an avalanche of what you will misconstrue as political persecution rather that the meting out of justice. 

And justice is coming. For the whole lot of conspirators... 

4 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

We know he asked Russia to compromise national security by hacking on live TV, and then they did

This is incorrect and demonstrably false, and again should lead you to reexamine everything you've read and all the sources who told you this was true. Trump made a joke on stage. The hacks(leaks) had already happened and WikiLeaks was already boasting about it.

The order of events was never: Trump made that joke >>> Russians hacked.

Ever. That's always been a lie. Figure out who told you that. Who reported it. Then never read them again because they're proven liars. You've been lied to so much by those in the media and public office you trust that you don't know which way is up now. 

That's why, even though it's been gruff at times, I've been trying to shake you out of your slumber for two years. It's not to say "I'm right and you're wrong" but it comes from a place of genuine concern. You're a good person, I enjoy your posts on this board and the main board - I do. But you're a victim of a massive propaganda machine that has programmed you. And you're not alone. There are millions of people who have been duped out there. 

Now that fiction they sold you is crumbling, you have to work harder than others now to dig your way out - or else you'll just get sucked back into the propaganda spin and be lost once again. 

But that requires you to honestly assess what you got wrong these past two years and why. 

So far you don't seem willing to do that. Hope that changes. 

... and then his political fixer has been arrested firin touch with Wikileaks and A) promised more damaging emails and B) threatening a witness not to testify.

This is also a falsehood that you've been sold by people who knew they were lying to you when they lied to you (Abramson for example). 

Cohen nor Stone were ever in touch with WikiLeaks. Their indictments make it clear they had no access - merely the illusion of access. And the call Cohen testified he overhead came a month after Wikileaks publicly boasted about having the emails.

It wasn't a revelation. It wasn't inside information. It was public knowledge and they were trying to find a way to contact WikiLeaks. 

WikiLeaks itself is NOT an agent of Russia. They are not an arm of Russian intelligence. Assange is a lot of things but he's not a Putin cut-out. That line of thinking has always been deeply flawed and not backed by any evidence. 

Again, the fact you're still pushing proven disinformation isn't your fault. Not really.

It's the fault of the people you listened to and trusted to tell you the truth.

They lied to you.

They lied to you because they think you're stupid. 

Prove them wrong by never listening to a word they say again. 

His personal lawyer and campaign manager have been convicted of felonies. 

None of which have anything to do with the campaign or Trump or Russia. They have to do with tax fraud and taxi medallions which was a business he ran outside of Trump. 

This is a shiny object meant to distract you.

Don't fall for it.

Read the indictments for yourself and see. It's all there, in black and white. 

And that isn't even counting the resulting investigation in SDNY for fraud and embezzlement in the inaugural committee.

I promise you, all the narrative engineers (liars) and news sources you're reading will absolutely try to make the SDNY the important court now that Mueller has come up empty. Remember, the people that will push that lie (and it is a lie) are the same ones who made you believe, so fully that you came down here and boasted about it time and time again, that Mueller already had smoking gun evidence of collusion/conspiracy/obstruction

Did he?

Now we know he didn't. 

But this time they'll be right about the SDNY right? Of course not.

They're lying to you again. The SDNY will have no say on collusion/conspiracy/obstruction. That's Mueller's purview and he wouldn't pass it off to the SDNY if he had a single thing on those grounds. 

Stop and honestly think about this statement you just made. Because you're correct. Anyone else would have likely given into pressure and resigned by now. 

Off a lie. 

THAT'S WHAT THE COUP PLOTTERS WANTED. That was the goal. They pushed a lie in order force Trump to resign in shame so they could overturn the results of a legal election because they did not like the choice the people made. 

If they could do that Trump, a president you clearly do not like (as is your right), what's to stop them from doing the same in the future to a president you do like? This is where principles come in, and why none of this has ever really been about Trump for me. It's been about the rule of law. This was a coup, from the top to bottom. Whether you like Trump or hate him, if you're willing to overlook that fact just because it's Trump, then you're saying you care more about getting rid of Trump than you do preserving the rule of law and the republic.

I don't think that's how you really feel or what you believe. But it's the side you're aligning with if you continue to allow them to get away with this lie. 

Trump was a threat to the foreign policy agenda of establishment DC. They wanted more perma-war, more mass surveillance, more control of the people - and Trump ran on the opposite of that platform. That's (partially) why they concocted this lie - and convinced you, an otherwise sane and intelligent person, that the President was working with Putin against America. 

They pushed this lie on you because they think you're stupid enough to buy it. 

And you did. 

Don't double down on that lie. Learn from it. Grow from it. Remember WMD and Iraq. Remember this. It's the same people, using the same media to push a lie meant to take away your rights. Sure, they cloak it in "Trump's a threat!" but they're the true threat. 

The people you trust. The people you read. The people you held up as being better than Trump in public office and the media all ***** you over. 

For a coup. 

What do you do next?

The swamp draining is about to begin. 

You're not going to like what comes next. And it will likely scare you. Anger you. But it shouldn't. You should grow and become smarter from this. I urge you to go back through and take a fresh look at the evidence and information shared by me in the three main Russia threads. It's objective evidence, primary sources mainly, that allow you to make your own mind up. 

I'm very curious to see what you do next, @WhitewalkerInPhilly. I hope you take this moment to grow rather than regress back into the NPC conclave. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, snafu said:

That’s a statement you should detail — with some example of corrupt acts he actually committed as POTUS.

I’m not saying you’re right or wrong (because there are a LOT of ways to look at it for every President), but I am saying that you’re making a fact out of your opinion.

Where should I start:

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2018/06/04/451570/confronting-cost-trumps-corruption-american-families/

"...These actions, and many more, send a clear signal: In the Trump administration, corruption is not just accepted, it is encouraged. Trump has created a culture of corruption, where it’s expected that those with public power will wield it for private gain. And this culture has, in turn, attracted those who are themselves corrupt and seeking to profit from this opportunity.

This culture of corruption has wide-ranging effects. When the interests of the politically connected are put first, it’s at the expense of people without the means to pay for lobbyists in Washington. When the interests of foreign governments are put first, it’s at the expense of America’s safety. And when the priorities of elected leaders are shaped only by those with money or power, then the needs of the American people remain unmet.

A culture of corruption also weakens society as a whole. It leads to a perverse set of incentives, where those who are corrupt advance, while those who are honest are forced out of positions of power. It incentivizes incompetence among public officials because people are judged not by their ability to do their job, but rather on their ability to conceal or participate in unethical, and even illegal, behavior. Moreover, it weakens the societal trust that is the cornerstone of a robust economy and civil society...."

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Where should I start:

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2018/06/04/451570/confronting-cost-trumps-corruption-american-families/

"...These actions, and many more, send a clear signal: In the Trump administration, corruption is not just accepted, it is encouraged. Trump has created a culture of corruption, where it’s expected that those with public power will wield it for private gain. And this culture has, in turn, attracted those who are themselves corrupt and seeking to profit from this opportunity.

This culture of corruption has wide-ranging effects. When the interests of the politically connected are put first, it’s at the expense of people without the means to pay for lobbyists in Washington. When the interests of foreign governments are put first, it’s at the expense of America’s safety. And when the priorities of elected leaders are shaped only by those with money or power, then the needs of the American people remain unmet.

A culture of corruption also weakens society as a whole. It leads to a perverse set of incentives, where those who are corrupt advance, while those who are honest are forced out of positions of power. It incentivizes incompetence among public officials because people are judged not by their ability to do their job, but rather on their ability to conceal or participate in unethical, and even illegal, behavior. Moreover, it weakens the societal trust that is the cornerstone of a robust economy and civil society...."

A fish rots from the head down. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

That cannot be allowed. Punishment must be meted out on those who perpetrated this charade.

From a purely POLITICAL standpoint, I think it would be a mistake for R's to go down that rabbit hole.