DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, DC Tom said:

You took a stance when you posted it, dumbass.  Did it not occur to you to question it?  Did it not occur to you to wonder what "continuity" is needed eighteen months after the inauguration?  Did you ever wonder who, exactly, maintains the continuity from administration to administration?  Do you know what the SES is, and what they do?

That's why you're an idiot.

My stance is simple; those who know more than I do about the situation whom I read indicated there may be an advantage to having that kind of continuity.  Fine by me.  and also if they are going to discontinue it, that the decision should be made based on other concerns that politics. 

That's why you're a child, because you refuse to rad and have an intelligent dialog.

9 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

My stance is simple; those who know more than I do about the situation whom I read indicated there may be an advantage to having that kind of continuity.  Fine by me.  and also if they are going to discontinue it, that the decision should be made based on other concerns that politics. 

That's why you're a child, because you refuse to rad and have an intelligent dialog.

image.png.e8e05e4a99a59c31fd2184d15bdbeedf.png

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is the problem when you put your faith and trust in proven liars. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/WiredSources/status/1021575099038801922

Except, technically that wasn't a lie.  The FISA warrant was on Carter Page who no longer worked for Trump.  Nevermind the "2 hop" thingy that let them listen in on everything nor the earlier 702 abuse.  Nothing to see there.  :angry:

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You're not having an intelligent dialog.  You're parroting what other people are telling you out of admitted ignorance, from a completely partisan perspective.  

Again...that's what makes you an idiot.  Did you give any consideration as to why they might deserve to lose their clearances when you parroted whatever slated writing you happened to stumble across?

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're not having an intelligent dialog.  You're parroting what other people are telling you out of admitted ignorance, from a completely partisan perspective.  

Again...that's what makes you an idiot.  Did you give any consideration as to why they might deserve to lose their clearances when you parroted whatever slated writing you happened to stumble across?

oldmanfart should download this and read it closely and then consider this the first step to a political discussion of value...

https://filosofiapolitica3unam.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/history-of-political-philosophy-leo-strauss.pdf

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

oldmanfart should download this and read it closely and then consider this the first step to a political discussion of value...

https://filosofiapolitica3unam.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/history-of-political-philosophy-leo-strauss.pdf

At this point in his dialectic efforts, he could start with Green Eggs and Ham and see immediate improvement.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

At this point in his dialectic efforts, he could start with Green Eggs and Ham and see immediate improvement.

Hop on Pop.

unless that's banned for SJW complaints.

10 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Why should it not be based on politics?  What advantage does Trump have by allowing former administration officials the ability to review his work when they are to vehemently against Trump?   What about Obama when he fired Bush's staff and they remained privy to Intel?

Trump was elected to stop this sort of **** and he is doing just that.  The swamp is getting drained because he is breaking down archaic and ridiculous precedence.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So you in your smug manner can assume all this.  I stated simply that some people I read indicated there may be a reason for continuity.  I also in a dialog with Joe six pack indicated I don't have experience in the intelligence field.  He said he did and did not see a reason for this.  My response?  Fair enough.  I will defer to the experts in the field in this and there may be a difference of opinion.

What does concern me is that it should not be done simply as a partisan political thing.  If this had been done with the last president would some here saying it is right now had been saying it was wrong then? I suspectvso.  Yesterday seems to have started because Senator Paul had the  president's ear.  I think control of our intelligence information merits more serious reflection that that.

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

So you in your smug manner can assume all this.  I stated simply that some people I read indicated there may be a reason for continuity.  I also in a dialog with Joe six pack indicated I don't have experience in the intelligence field.  He said he did and did not see a reason for this.  My response?  Fair enough.  I will defer to the experts in the field in this and there may be a difference of opinion.

What does concern me is that it should not be done simply as a partisan political thing.  If this had been done with the last president would some here saying it is right now had been saying it was wrong then? I suspectvso.  Yesterday seems to have started because Senator Paul had the  president's ear.  I think control of our intelligence information merits more serious reflection that that.

I assume that because you're assuming it's being done "simply as a partisan political thing."  

My assumption is valid.  Yours is not.  Which, again, is what makes you an idiot.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If there's one thing this board has proven in the last 3 years, is that you always, always have to consider the source of the reporting, and even then you have to take a step back and ask yourself if the story makes sense.

If you look at all stories that were written by the mainstream news outlets over this period, and apply the benefit of hindsight, you will realize how woefully wrong the original takes were, and then how the stories morphed, without ever admitting a retraction.

That's why you're being called an idiot.  There's already overwhelming evidence out there that the news that you blindly trust is anything but "news."

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I assume that because you're assuming it's being done "simply as a partisan political thing."  

My assumption is valid.  Yours is not.  Which, again, is what makes you an idiot.

he's one of those dweebs that stood there and got the living bag beat out of him every recess by playground bullies

not enough sense to join the rest of us geeks and disappear from the bullies

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

When they come out yesterday and make the announcement and don't take the time to realize that 2 of the 6 people already had lost their clearance, yes that makes it partisan politics.

13 minutes ago, GG said:

If there's one thing this board has proven in the last 3 years, is that you always, always have to consider the source of the reporting, and even then you have to take a step back and ask yourself if the story makes sense.

If you look at all stories that were written by the mainstream news outlets over this period, and apply the benefit of hindsight, you will realize how woefully wrong the original takes were, and then how the stories morphed, without ever admitting a retraction.

That's why you're being called an idiot.  There's already overwhelming evidence out there that the news that you blindly trust is anything but "news."

Those stories cut both ways.  Fake news is an oxymoron.  I believe strongly in our constitution.  And the first thing in the Billnif arights iscfreedom of the press.  Doesn't mean they get it right every time.

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

at least it's not getting worse

goodness knows what Hillary would have inflicted, probably shipped in 20,000,000 illegals at taxpayer expense

We should all be happy she is not president.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

When they come out yesterday and make the announcement and don't take the time to realize that 2 of the 6 people already had lost their clearance, yes that makes it partisan politics.

The announcement was an attempt to distract from the Manafort trial - as was the IRAN TWEET. Both tactics worked.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, donbb said:

The announcement was an attempt to distract from the Manafort trial - as was the IRAN TWEET. Both tactics worked.

smartest politician ever

10 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Those stories cut both ways.  Fake news is an oxymoron.  I believe strongly in our constitution.  And the first thing in the Billnif arights iscfreedom of the press.  Doesn't mean they get it right every time.

These are just slogans.

If you believe in your convictions, you should be asking why you should blindly trust sources who have actively worked to undermine the Constitution over the past 2 years, just because they disagreed with a valid outcome.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Why should it not be based on politics?  What advantage does Trump have by allowing former administration officials the ability to review his work when they are to vehemently against Trump?   What about Obama when he fired Bush's staff and they remained privy to Intel?

Trump was elected to stop this sort of **** and he is doing just that.  The swamp is getting drained because he is breaking down archaic and ridiculous precedence.

New administrations bring in their own people.  If there is an advantage to the maintenance of clearance it's to assure continuity in fact one would resume.

Perhaps the best way to do this is simply take away clearance day one of a new administration of anyone no longer in the government, but then grant it back on an ad hoc basis as needed.

1 minute ago, GG said:

These are just slogans.

If you believe in your convictions, you should be asking why you should blindly trust sources who have actively worked to undermine the Constitution over the past 2 years, just because they disagreed with a valid outcome.

I do not blindly believe people.  Quit making things up.  I read to try and get perspective. 

27 minutes ago, GG said:

I have thought this for a pretty long time now. You hope you can get a decent sense of the situation, news story or whatever. Then kinda do the math yourself. Ignoring any editorial input by "experts" and various talking heads. They are not to be trusted at all. They do not report the facts or if they do it's either out of context or a bunch of other key facts are simply ignored. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dante said:

I have thought this for a pretty long time now. You hope you can get a decent sense of the situation, news story or whatever. Then kinda do the math yourself. Ignoring any editorial input by "experts" and various talking heads. They are not to be trusted at all. They do not report the facts or if they do it's either out of context or a bunch of other key facts are simply ignored. 

3 digit IQ means you realize this by the age of 15?