DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Because they know their gravy train of traitors is drying up.

POOR MEDIA

Yup, no security clearance contracts afterward, no Five Eyes access afterward, no "anonymous sources"... talk about a swamp drain.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

They should absolutely be removed for whatever reason the President (ANY President) sees fit.

And when removed, they should have all clearances revoked.

Ridiculous.  The president is not a king.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I laughed:

Silly question.  Okay, two silly questions

Question 1: Are Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Hadyen, Rice, or McCabe currently employed by a Federal Agency in a position that requires a security clearnance?

Question 2: If the answer to the above is no, why do they still have an active clearance?  If they have left the position which requires a clearance, the clearance should already have been deactivated upon their departure.  At best their clearance should be dormant

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Ridiculous.  The president is not a king.

And those people in the bureaucracy are not lifelong appointees.

They work for the President, and at the president's leisure. If you think otherwise, you need to learn something about how the federal government works.

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

One of the best movies ever

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And those people in the bureaucracy are not lifelong appointees.

They work for the President, and at the president's leisure. If you think otherwise, you need to learn something about how the federal government works.

I understand government better than most.  Presidents are not kings.  They work for the Executive branch, but should be safe from the whims of a chief executive unless for cause

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Unless, of course, they simply were "part of it" and knew the whole Russia collusion stuff was total BS to stop Trump from obtaining too much truth and giving such truth to the American people....

Ya, ok 

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

One of the best movies ever

I understand government better than most.  Presidents are not kings.  They work for the Executive branch, but should be safe from the whims of a chief executive unless for cause

Why?

Give me one good reason why ANY federal employee should be safely esconced in a job more than any other person in any other job?

They shouldn't. And the fact that they are is part of the problem we have in this country.

They don't have to perform. They don't have to care. Hell, they can be wildly insubordinate in many cases (See: Comey).

Everyone in government who screws Trump is 100% completely honest and patriotic to America... and Rod the Mossad's timing releasing the indictments of the Russians was total coincidence.... one day before Trump met Putin....

Ya, ok....

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Why?

Give me one good reason why ANY federal employee should be safely esconced in a job more than any other person in any other job?

They shouldn't. And the fact that they are is part of the problem we have in this country.

They don't have to perform. They don't have to care. Hell, they can be wildly insubordinate in many cases (See: Comey).

Because you could lose good people for stupid political or other reasons.  Regardless of political persuasion.

Because you could lose good people for stupid political or other reasons.  Regardless of political persuasion.

You must be living under a rock if you think cabinet level or agency-head guys like Comey or Clapper should retain their positions on transition.

That's just...I don't even have a word to describe that.

So, in your addled mind, Trump should have to tolerate bureaucrats in open rebellion against his presidency?

Just now, joesixpack said:

You must be living under a rock if you think cabinet level or agency-head guys like Comey or Clapper should retain their positions on transition.

That's just...I don't even have a word to describe that.

So, in your addled mind, Trump should have to tolerate bureaucrats in open rebellion against his presidency?

Again take politics out of it.  You have to have a suitable transition between administrations and you have to maintain clearance to do so.

Any president can take it away but should do so only for really good reason otherwise intelligence efforts could suffer.

take your partisan blinded off.

Again take politics out of it.  You have to have a suitable transition between administrations and you have to maintain clearance to do so.

Any president can take it away but should do so only for really good reason otherwise intelligence efforts could suffer.

take your partisan blinded off.

Clapper and comey have been out of the government for what, now, a year?

What POSSIBLE good reason do they have to maintain a clearance? They don't have a good reason. And no mental gymnastics you attempt can convince any sane person of that.

Clapper and comey have been out of the government for what, now, a year?

What POSSIBLE good reason do they have to maintain a clearance? They don't have a good reason. And no mental gymnastics you attempt can convince any sane person of that.

I don't know the answer to that.  I indicated my understanding is that continuity is important.  I am not a member of the intelligence agencies.  Neither are you.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

I don't know the answer to that.  I indicated my understanding is that continuity is important.  I am not a member of the intelligence agencies.  Neither are you.

No, but likely UNLIKE you, i held a top secret clearance at one point. When my service ended, so did that clearance.

• Like (+1) 1

And my understanding is Comey no longer has clearance nor McCabe.  I think that's FBI policy.

No, but likely UNLIKE you, i held a top secret clearance at one point. When my service ended, so did that clearance.

Fair enough.

Hey Trump haters.......... and you know who you are..................

Instead of this constant obsession about bashing Trump, how about beating him at the polls in 2020 and get him out of office so you won't have to complain about him for another four years in 2020.

Do you have a candidate that can even remotely challenge Trump in 2020? Because you will continue to be off your rockers if you don't.

Your constant bitching and moaning and obsessive hate will only guarantee Trump's re-election in 2020 and you stupid @#$%'s don't even realize it.

Grow a backbone and vote out Trump in 2020, because your complaining is becoming completely transparent and no one listens.