DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

I find it unbelievably entitled that a poster from Canada, a country that lives under the protection of having the worlds line super power as it’s next door neighbor, has the audacity to critique our President. Give me a break! Canadians would be speaking Russian if the United States wasn’t here to guard their a&$!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I find it unbelievably entitled that a poster from Canada, a country that lives under the protection of having the worlds line super power as it’s next door neighbor, has the audacity to critique our President. Give me a break! Canadians would be speaking Russian if the United States wasn’t here to guard their a&$!

? Ok! 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You’re welcome! It’s like having the Locker next to the biggest kid in school and then wondering why nobody bothers you. Tough guy! 

Yeah, if the biggest kid in school is the one starting all the fights. If he wasn’t a douche, would I need his protection? 

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

Yeah, if the biggest kid in school is the one starting all the fights. If he wasn’t a douche, would I need his protection? 

Just remember that ‘douche’ is the reason you still have a free country. I think you can put up with us for a few years. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Just remember that ‘douche’ is the reason you still have a free country. I think you can put up with us for a few years. 

You keep thinking that you are so important! 

12 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Because President Trump is the most powerful man on the planet

After Putin, maybe? 

We here at PPP recently had the word re.tarded censored. I suggested the use of the word gatored instead. I don't know what I was thinking. Hell, we had the word "Canadian" just sitting there waiting and worthy of replacing re.tarded in our lexicon.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

We here at PPP recently had the word re.tarded censored. I suggested the use of the word gatored instead. I don't know what I was thinking. Hell, we had the word "Canadian" just sitting there waiting and worthy of replacing re.tarded in our lexicon.  

Yeah, I used to use that word every day here. Just because it has been censored, doesn’t mean you are not. 

6 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

You keep thinking that you are so important! 

After Putin, maybe? 

Putin? Ha. His country has an economy the size of Texas and it's a one trick pony at that. All we have to do is flood the market with oil and gas and we'll turn that country into the next Venezuela.

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Putin? Ha. His country has an economy the size of Texas and it's a one trick pony at that. All we have to do is flood the market with oil and gas and we'll turn that country into the next Venezuela.

830EB6B9-A8A2-41E7-ACA5-2A62DFE0A63C.jpeg

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

His father had a very high hairline, I wonder if the son is wearing a wig as well.

he wasn’t blessed with even a third of the brains his father had

There is a reason so many people call him Margaret Jr. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

i always have, he had the opportunity to do literally anything he set his mind towards, the door was wide open for the best schooling on the planet

and he wound up being a part-time middle school drama teacher

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i always have, he had the opportunity to do literally anything he set his mind towards, the door was wide open for the best schooling on the planet

and he wound up being a part-time middle school drama teacher

And people laugh at Trump's POTUS qualifications.

32 minutes ago, GG said:

And people laugh at Trump's POTUS qualifications.

Wharton takes a bit of brain power and work to get through.

A prior PM wasn't fluent in either official language.

"Joe Biden got tongue tied over the weekend when he was unable to properly deliver a very simple line about his decision to run for President. Get used to it, another low I.Q. individual!"

What a douche leader! and laughable when you consider all the stupid ***** he says or means to say. 

Just now, Albwan said:

I see you have a new media matters playmate. happy for you two morons.

And I like your new avatar, that last one was kind of creepy 

And you Trump dopes have no room to call anyone else a moron. You lack jurisdiction, so to say. Teehee  

31 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

He does have some big teets, I will give you that! 

You're such a Canadian.

re·tard
[######]
VERB
######s (third person present) · ######ed (past tense) · ######ed (past participle) · ######ing (present participle)
  1. delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
    "our progress was ######ed by unforeseen difficulties"
    synonyms:
    delay · slow down · slow up · hold back · set back · keep back ·
    hold up · postpone · put back · detain · decelerate · put a brake on · hinder · hamper · obstruct · inhibit · impede · handicap · hamstring · curb · check · restrain · restrict · arrest · interfere with · interrupt · encumber · clog · throw a spanner in the works of · throw a monkey wrench in the works of · stay · trammel · cumber
    antonyms:
NOUN
informal
offensive
######s (plural noun)
  1. a person who is a Canadian

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're such a Canadian.

re·tard
[######]

VERB
######s (third person present) · ######ed (past tense) · ######ed (past participle) · ######ing (present participle)
  1. delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
    "our progress was ######ed by unforeseen difficulties"
    synonyms:
    delay · slow down · slow up · hold back · set back · keep back ·
    hold up · postpone · put back · detain · decelerate · put a brake on · hinder · hamper · obstruct · inhibit · impede · handicap · hamstring · curb · check · restrain · restrict · arrest · interfere with · interrupt · encumber · clog · throw a spanner in the works of · throw a monkey wrench in the works of · stay · trammel · cumber
    antonyms:
NOUN
informal
offensive
######s (plural noun)
  1. a person who is a Canadian

Thanks pony boy! 

14 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Anyone else see the USA today poll that shows over half think the Mueller case is a witch-hunt

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-half-of-americans-say-trump-is-victim-of-a-witch-hunt-as-trust-in-mueller-erodes/ar-BBUUO7T

Means the table is set for the main course.

Boomerang headed this way...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Anyone else see the USA today poll that shows over half think the Mueller case is a witch-hunt

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-half-of-americans-say-trump-is-victim-of-a-witch-hunt-as-trust-in-mueller-erodes/ar-BBUUO7T

Cool. Pelosi made the right move not pushing for impeachment too soon or at all. Let the people decide. Though, no one knows what's really in Mueller's report, so...

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Cool. Pelosi made the right move not pushing for impeachment too soon or at all. Let the people decide. Though, no one knows what's really in Mueller's report, so...

Serious question, Tibs. How can you argue Pelosi is right not to impeach a man you've claimed for 2 plus years now is a known Kremlin asset and traitor to the country?

Are you admitting you were wrong about those definitive statements, or are you admitting that keeping a traitor in office is okay so long as the democrat party doesn't look out of step with the will of the people?

It has to be one or the other... the first choice makes you human, the second choice makes you a blind partisan. Which one are you?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Serious question, Tibs. How can you argue Pelosi is right not to impeach a man you've claimed for 2 plus years now is a known Kremlin asset and traitor to the country?

Are you admitting you were wrong about those definitive statements, or are you admitting that keeping a traitor in office is okay so long as the democrat party doesn't look out of step with the will of the people?

It has to be one or the other... the first choice makes you human, the second choice makes you a blind partisan. Which one are you?

I go back to the declaration of independence on this one. Its a real good if sort of forgotten line in it. "all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable" 

Yes, its terrible to have such a crooked traitor as President, but, the best way to deal with this person is to let the voters throw him out. Unless the evidence is totally overwhelming and presentable in a way a large majority of the country will understand and believe, its not worth putting the country through the process. This is especially true when the President can be held accountable for his crimes after he leaves office. 

I'm not BLINDLY partisan, but just realistic. The people that would refuse to convicted no matter what are the blindly partisan ones