DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What?  Cohen went to Rome now, not Prague?  

Where else was he going to meet with the albino cloned-lizardman pope?

Conspiracies don't conspire themselves, you know.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's what got the FISA order, right?   -)

On Carter Page - correct. 

The Papadapoulos meeting happened over the summer, while Steele/Brennan/Fusion GPS were compiling to dossier. CrossFire Hurricane opened after that meeting, which we now know (and can prove) was arranged with the help of UK intelligence cut outs (Dearlove>>Downer/Misfud) and Clinton Foundation connections (Downer>>CF) and CIA cutouts (Brennan>>>Halper). CrossFire Hurricane was opened to cover up Admiral Roger's discovery of 702 abuse inside the FBI/DOJ, and was used to justify previous illegal searches into Trump and people in his orbit. The Dossier was supposed to be used to generate press stories at the 11th hour of the election to help the HRC campaign (hence it's close coordination with HRC tweets/mailers about Alpha Bank) - but was never meant to go public. 

Until Trump won and they needed more than just a classified Counterintelligence investigation to get the outcome they wanted (a coup), they needed a separate investigation and subsequent Special Counsel. Without the dossier there's no public Russian hysteria about the election being stolen (which gave them 6+ months of operating space), there's no FISA warrant on Carter Page (which gives them complete surveillance on candidate Trump through the two hop rule, and then a full year of surveillance on a sitting POTUS through the three renewals). The dossier was the hook for the public and MSM. 

None of that changes the fact CNN used the dossier for the last two years, (as recently as today) claiming it's been authenticated and verified. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I tried saying it with him, but I couldn't do it without laughing.

Now that Cillizza's made an ass of himself tonight, who's holding Acosta's beer?

and remember, Cillizza is touted as the respectable unbiased journalist wing of CNN

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

On Carter Page - correct. 

The Papadapoulos meeting happened over the summer, while Steele/Brennan/Fusion GPS were compiling to dossier. CrossFire Hurricane opened after that meeting, which we now know (and can prove) was arranged with the help of UK intelligence cut outs (Dearlove>>Downer/Misfud) and Clinton Foundation connections (Downer>>CF) and CIA cutouts (Brennan>>>Halper). CrossFire Hurricane was opened to cover up Admiral Roger's discovery of 702 abuse inside the FBI/DOJ, and was used to justify previous illegal searches into Trump and people in his orbit. The Dossier was supposed to be used to generate press stories at the 11th hour of the election to help the HRC campaign (hence it's close coordination with HRC tweets/mailers about Alpha Bank) - but was never meant to go public. 

Until Trump won and they needed more than just a classified Counterintelligence investigation to get the outcome they wanted (a coup), they needed a separate investigation and subsequent Special Counsel. Without the dossier there's no public Russian hysteria about the election being stolen (which gave them 6+ months of operating space), there's no FISA warrant on Carter Page (which gives them complete surveillance on candidate Trump through the two hop rule, and then a full year of surveillance on a sitting POTUS through the three renewals). The dossier was the hook for the public and MSM. 

None of that changes the fact CNN used the dossier for the last two years, (as recently as today) claiming it's been authenticated and verified. 

While I was being sarcastic regarding the FISA warrant (this -) means tongue-in-cheek) your summary was helpful.

• Thank you (+1) 1

(Here's Jake Tapper pushing the now disgraced dossier on behalf of Clapper - a charge Tapper continues to deny despite undisputed evidence this is what happened)

Knowing what we know now - and what they knew then - this video should enrage most sensible Americans. 

Sciutto = compromised liar

Tapper = compromised liar

Perez = Mockingbird.

2 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Trump is a thief, a fraud, a serial liar, an adulterer, a loser, a sexual predator and all around scum of the earth. Why does anyone care what that POS says? 

Because he's done more good for the country in 2 years then that Muslim wuss did in 8 years. Obama was the worst president in my lifetime and that includes Johnson,  Nixon and Carter. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Trump is a thief, a fraud, a serial liar, an adulterer, a loser, a sexual predator and all around scum of the earth. Why does anyone care what that POS says? 

Because President Trump is the most powerful man on the planet

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

Because he's done more good for the country in 2 years then that Muslim wuss did in 8 years. Obama was the worst president in my lifetime and that includes Johnson,  Nixon and Carter. 

Lol but, but Obama! Typical response. So Obama sucked so that makes it ok! Right on! 

Just now, BigMcD said:

Lol but, but Obama! Typical response. So Obama sucked so that makes it ok! Right on! 

No it points out the very important distinction between governing and style.  Both Trump and Obama earn some F's but in very different subjects.  In Obama's case the F's are in the big important stuff. 

4 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

And the biggest dbag on the planet as well. I hope he wins again. You guys deserve him! ?

That's the difference between the President of the United States and the President/Prime Minister/Premier/Governor/Mayor/Whatever of Canada.  The person we elect affects the rest of the planet.  The person you elect is only noticed outside of Canada when they make a fool of themself

Screen-Shot-2018-06-11-at-1.57.17-PM.png

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

That's the difference between the President of the United States and the President/Prime Minister/Premier/Governor/Mayor/Whatever of Canada.  The person we elect affects the rest of the planet.  The person you elect is only noticed outside of Canada when they make a fool of themself

You would probably get Boyst to babysit your children. 

21 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Even if you are correct about all of that, he more than makes up for it all by not being a Canadian.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Even if you are correct about all of that, he more than makes up for it all by not being a Canadian.

That’s all you got? I bet you hear that a lot! ?

8 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

0B0A7239-DE32-47B6-8033-BF52AB2371CF.jpeg

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

you would probably set boyst up on a date with your daughter

now if you don't mind, i'm going to watch birmingham@san diego

Wow the old “I know you are but what am I.”   

Well played!!! 

28 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Lowest unemployment in decades, for black, Hispanics and Asians the lowest ever, redoing bad trade deals, rebuilding the military, getting out of the horrible Paris Accord and Iran deal, securing or trying to secure the border, getting other NATO countries to pay their far share. He can be the biggest douchbag on the planet but getting those things done gets my vote again

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

His father had a very high hairline, I wonder if the son is wearing a wig as well.

he wasn’t blessed with even a third of the brains his father had

Edited by row_33