DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: 

What? After two years of calling him Putin's agent - "he's not worth it". 

(Translation: she knows it'll only help Trump in 2020 and everything the left has been pushing about Trump's "treason" has been bunk from the start)

Love the purple-and-gold royal color scheme, though.

***** the Post.

• Like (+1) 1

In April 1970, Congressman Gerald Ford provided a blunt answer to an old question: “What is an impeachable offense?”

Ford, then the House minority leader, declared, “An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history.” At the time, he was leading the charge to impeach Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, a staunch liberal he accused of financial impropriety.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only POTUS who behaved in a manner worthy of conviction by the Senate, and thereafter an easy criminal conviction, resigned and was pardoned by President Ford.

Enough already.

Edited by row_33

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Now: "We need very graphic evidence."

The past two years: "We have very graphic evidence."

Why does anyone even listen to this pez-head anymore?

But aren't the 81 subpoena's designed to generate all this evidence?  The evidence Mueller and co. missed? From some of the same witnesses?

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Awww...the kids are talking politics again.

I'm just waiting on that thread to be sent down here. Many of those kids need a good spanking before being sent to bed without dinner, and I think we have enough adults here to do it.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I'm just waiting on that thread to be sent down here. Many of those kids need a good spanking before being sent to bed without dinner, and I think we have enough adults here to do it.

It's hard to resist commenting there. I imagine that is what political discussions on Facebook must look like. All feelings, no substance.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It's hard to resist commenting there. I imagine that is what political discussions on Facebook must look like. All feelings, no substance.

The amount of ignorance displayed in that thread is the equivalent of a dinner table discussion at Gleeful Gator's house hut cave.

41 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Awww...the kids are talking politics again.

I believe they are also investigating his now defunct "Charity" because it's just a corrupt cash slush fund. Everything King Trump touches turns corrupt 

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I believe they are also investigating his now defunct "Charity" because it's just a corrupt cash slush fund. 

Let me know when they get to the Clinton Foundation, and I'll start taking them seriously.

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sorry buddy, we are pretty much done with the Clinton's. Whataboutism 

So fraud and money-laundering only matter when Republicans do it?  

But yeah...you're principled.  

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It just arrived on our doorstep. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just got told on the sly that the next transcript to be released likely will be Gaeta. 

Which is an important, not discussed enough name in the whole saga (my bad). 

Refresher here:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/interview-with-fbis-gaeta-core-to-russiagate-among-53-transcripts-slated-for-release_2674522.html

As I’ve been following along, amongst major players his name has only been pushed to the forefront really during the last few weeks, so I don’t think you’re far behind here.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

As I’ve been following along, amongst major players his name has only been pushed to the forefront really during the last few weeks, so I don’t think you’re far behind here.

:beer: 

I've tracked Gaeta, and have theories - but while piecing together his time in Rome I hit wall after wall after wall. Which tells me (purely off instinct) that some entity in Rome (maybe Italian intelligence, maybe something else) is a key part of the whole plot. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I've tracked Gaeta, and have theories - but while piecing together his time in Rome I hit wall after wall after wall. Which tells me (purely off instinct) that some entity in Rome (maybe Italian intelligence, maybe something else) is a key part of the whole plot. 

We both know well how the Vatican is tied up in this whole mess.  So does Papa Francisco.  Intimately.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Papadopoulous has been saying Rome involvement for some time now.

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1104382847517786114

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:
Thread below... lots of good stuff: 

Wow. That is an excellent thread.

Some people are going to jail. The question at this point, is for how long?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

could be why nothing happened Friday as was alleged to be forthcoming? Barr objected to Trump being indicted?

Report: Attorney General Barr Gave Mueller Permission to Indict Trump’s Three Adult Children and Jared Kushner

This one smells to me. 

Q made a drop today about this article as well, the implication being that Mueller has been building up sealed indictments, giving the DS comfort that he was going to drop the hammer. But now that Barr is in, he's rescinding the indictments made by Weissman/Mueller while unsealing Huber/Horowitz's/Sessions indictments. 

That's not an endorsement of that scenario - just the buzz. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This one smells to me. 

Q made a drop today about this article as well, the implication being that Mueller has been building up sealed indictments, giving the DS comfort that he was going to drop the hammer. But now that Barr is in, he's rescinding the indictments made by Weissman/Mueller while unsealing Huber/Horowitz's/Sessions indictments. 

That's not an endorsement of that scenario - just the buzz. 

If you dig down through all the sourcing, this was ultimately all based on a statement Brennan made on MSNBC.

So I'm thinking it's made-up bull####.

• Like (+1) 2