DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We have to see the conclusions to judge that. Historians will probably be debating its conclusions and everything else for centuries---if we last that long...

We've only got 12 years according to Beto before environmental doom ensues. 

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

At her weekly news conference, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said with obvious pride, “In the House, we voted to protect the truth for the American people. Overwhelmingly, I think over 400 votes — four voted present — everyone else voted for the Mueller resolution, which would ensure that the American people get the truth.” 

420-0 

ZERO! 

420, eh? I wonder what they were smoking?

17 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

We've only got 12 years according to Beto before environmental doom ensues. 

"Beta" is more appropriate.

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

"Beta" is more appropriate.

Makes me wonder if Trump is going to go with "Beta" or "Robert Francis", as O'Rourke's moniker.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

So, if there was knowingly & acknowledged to be “zero” crime when the Special Counsel was appointed, and if the appointment was made based on the Fake Dossier (paid for by Crooked Hillary) and now disgraced Andrew McCabe (he & all stated no crime), then the Special Counsel…….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 15, 2019

….should never have been appointed and there should be no Mueller Report. This was an illegal & conflicted investigation in search of a crime. Russian Collusion was nothing more than an excuse by the Democrats for losing an Election that they thought they were going to win…..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 15, 2019

So, he's scared 

Big - (thread)

So let's recap what we've confirmed in the past 72 hours: 

1) Steele did not write the entire dossier (as this thread and others have stated for months and months)

2) Nellie Ohr (likely) wrote portions (as this thread and others have stated for months)

3) Nellie Ohr worked for the CIA while working for Fusion GPS (as this thread and others have stated for months and months). 

Now we have confirmed the CIA wrote portions of the dossier and lied about it to the FBI, FISC, DOJ, and the public. 

That's a coup.

Tell me again this isn't a shadow civil war. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Big - (thread)

So let's recap what we've confirmed in the past 72 hours: 

1) Steele did not write the entire dossier (as this thread and others have stated for months and months)

2) Nellie Ohr (likely) wrote portions (as this thread and others have stated for months)

3) Nellie Ohr worked for the CIA while working for Fusion GPS (as this thread and others have stated for months and months). 

Now we have confirmed the CIA wrote portions of the dossier and lied about it to the FBI, FISC, DOJ, and the public. 

That's a coup.

Tell me again this isn't a shadow civil war. 

It wasn't an official report, so open source reporting is acceptable. Good thing Mueller is doing the investigating, he will figure this all out! 

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/court-files-reveal-role-of-mccain-aide-in-spreading-anti-trump-dossier

Once a traitor, always a traitor. No name's legacy will be ash by the time this is done.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/19/trump-surveillance-extension-351136

How do you explain this? Trump reauthorizes FISA program. 

Did he reauthorize it as is - or did Admiral Rogers, Coats, and Sessions make changes prior to the re-authorization? 

What changes were made? 

Why would those changes matter? 

Once you answer those questions, the answer will become clear - and how it's entirely unrelated to what no-name did.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did he reauthorize it as is - or did Admiral Rogers, Coats, and Sessions make changes prior to the re-authorization? 

What changes were made? 

Why would those changes matter? 

Once you answer those questions, the answer will become clear - and how it's entirely unrelated to what no-name did.

Minor tweaks, essentially the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Regardless of your stance as it pertains to the program it wasn't the FISA program that was the problem. It was the lies given to the FISA judge(s) that were the travesty.

The judges were lied to? Ok, so the warrant was canceled then? 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Minor tweaks, essentially the same thing. 

The judges were lied to? Ok, so the warrant was canceled then? 

Are you really this ignorant or is being obtuse just a part of your DNA?

Edited by 3rdnlng

They were monitoring PresidentTrump (campaign) months before the FISA warrant, using foreign intelligence assets:

Methinks Georgie P is gonna keep drippin' and pointing things out:

Edited: he deleted this tweet it said:

Three days after my initial FBI interview, Bruce Ohr is talking about "his guy" not being outed (I told and volunteered info to the FBI about western intelligence asset Mifsud discussing emails during my first interview). 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They were monitoring PresidentTrump (campaign) months before the FISA warrant, using foreign intelligence assets:

Methinks Georgie P is gonna keep drippin' and pointing things out:

Edited: he deleted this tweet it said:

Three days after my initial FBI interview, Bruce Ohr is talking about "his guy" not being outed (I told and volunteered info to the FBI about western intelligence asset Mifsud discussing emails during my first interview). 

Any guesses how long before he's found face-down in the gutter after an apparently botched mugging?

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Per your link

Sarah Sanders @PressSec
The author of the fake Russia dossier - paid for by Hillary and the DNC and used to launch the witch hunt against President @realDonaldTrump - now admits he relied on claims posted by a random person on a CNN site “not edited, fact-checked or screened” foxnews.com/politics/autho…
Former British spy Christopher Steele confessed that he used an unverified report submitted to a CNN website, where “random individuals” can post information, for his salacious anti-Trump dossier.
Fox News Fox News @FoxNews
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Per your link

Sarah Sanders @PressSec  
The author of the fake Russia dossier - paid for by Hillary and the DNC and used to launch the witch hunt against President @realDonaldTrump - now admits he relied on claims posted by a random person on a CNN site “not edited, fact-checked or screened” foxnews.com/politics/autho…
Former British spy Christopher Steele confessed that he used an unverified report submitted to a CNN website, where “random individuals” can post information, for his salacious anti-Trump dossier.
Fox News Fox News @FoxNews

Do we know what Steele was paid for his work?  This had to be great money for him.  A few hours of google searches, a few phone calls to buddies and maybe a trip or two to make it appear to his client he was making a reasonable effort.  Pretty good gig until Trump won. 

• Like (+1) 1