DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Herein lies the danger of declassing too soon. This coup is interconnected, not just to our own domestic politics/stability, but those of several other nations as well. 

It's going to confuse a lot of people when they figure out the ones trying to "fix" the 2016 election are all members of 5 Eye.

• Like (+1) 6

On 3/17/2019 at 7:52 PM, bilzfancy said:

Because he's done more good for the country in 2 years then that Muslim wuss did in 8 years. Obama was the worst president in my lifetime and that includes Johnson,  Nixon and Carter. 

Nice work on the "Muslim wuss." 

Just so you know: That's when you go over the line. Are you missing The Dude? You guys were getting cozy in that other thread.  

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's going to confuse a lot of people when they figure out the ones trying to "fix" the 2016 election are all members of 5 Eye.

And the ChristChurch shooter too, right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Nice work on the "Muslim wuss." 

Just so you know: That's when you go over the line. Are you missing The Dude? You guys were getting cozy in that other thread.  

Although I do think leaving the "Muslim" out of "Muslim wuss"  would have been preferable, I'd prefer occasionally reading something cringeworthy to having a commie like you draw lines everywhere.

• Like (+1) 2

NYTIMES out with an article on Trump and Deutsche Bank connections. This was the bank with ties to Russian money laundering that would lend Trump billions even though no other banks would. Of course the Times is just part of the coup....HA HA HA HA (That's deep, sinister laughing with thunder and lightening in the background) 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/18/business/trump-deutsche-bank.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Then Mr. Trump won the 2016 election, and the German bank shifted into damage-control mode, bracing for an onslaught of public scrutiny, according to several people involved in the internal response.

In the weeks before Ms. Vrablic attended his swearing-in, the bank commissioned reports to figure out how it had gotten in so deep with Mr. Trump. It issued an unusual edict to its Wall Street employees: Do not publicly utter the word “Trump.”

More than two years later, Mr. Trump’s financial ties with Deutsche Bank are the subject of investigations by two congressional committees and the New York attorney general. Investigators hope to use Deutsche Bank as a window into Mr. Trump’s personal and business finances.

Deutsche Bank officials have quietly argued to regulators, lawmakers and journalists that Mr. Trump was not a priority for the bank or its senior leaders and that the lending was the work of a single, obscure division. But interviews with more than 20 current and former Deutsche Bank executives and board members, most of them with direct knowledge of the Trump relationship, contradict the bank’s narrative.

Over nearly two decades, Deutsche Bank’s leaders repeatedly saw red flags surrounding Mr. Trump. There was a disastrous bond sale, a promised loan that relied on a banker’s forged signature, wild exaggerations of Mr. Trump’s wealth, even a claim of an act of God.

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmmm. 

He's only staying on until 45 fires him.  Pretty sure, according to the press reports, that happened 1-1/2 years ago.  Fired people can't quit. /Tibs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cohen search warrants out today...

So! If Mueller has this much reach, he will probably find any crimes. If not, it won't be from lack of trying, which is good all around. Everyone should be happy he is giving this a thorough look through. We know there are other investigations going on and if Mueller found evidence of what Cohen claimed it is already in the hands of investigators. 

No one knows for sure what Mueller has found. Perhaps he just can't make the conspiracy crime stick, or maybe he can. But I'd be more willing to bet he has found lots of evidence of other crimes (bank fraud, insurance fraud, money laundering, foreign influence peddling, other corruption and such). But we will have to wait and see. 

If Trump goes to jail, will his hair style have to change? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So! If Mueller has this much reach, he will probably find any crimes. If not, it won't be from lack of trying.

I remember when this was "Mueller found crimes, he just hasn't told us yet." :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I remember when this was "Mueller found crimes, he just hasn't told us yet." :lol:

You remember a lot of things that may or may not be true. Not sure why you are laughing, Trump sure isn't. 

I've never claimed to know what Mueller knows, but Trump sure looks and acts guilty, and the people he surrounds himself with are sure dirty. 

Also, I think I will start putting words in your mouth, too. Yes, I'll double pork chop you F-head. Fun! 

You are saying Trump is totally innocent :lol:

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

a coordinated effort to hurt President Trump -- including "sitting ambassadors," the FBI and the Department of Justice -- also likely involves someone in the State Department.

Like, maybe...ambassadors?  

"BREAKING NEWS: State Department officials involved in coup, according to the previous sentence in this article!"  Great reporting.  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

The spin will be out of control. "How dare Trump use the report as a political weapon!"

"How dare he use our failed political opportunity as a political opportunity!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think "Washington" has known for sometime that this report wasn't going to say much.  

It's why the Democrats started their own investigations on so many different fronts.

It's why the Republicans are reportedly feeling emboldened. 

It's why Biden hasn't officially announced his run yet.  If the report says nothing new about Trump, I doubt he'll run.  

• Like (+1) 1