DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

How come Obama could order an end to the Thundercunt (Hillary) investigation, but if Trump tried that on the Mueller investigation that’d be some sort of crime?

This is why nothing could have happened immediately upon Trump taking office in a legal sense. If the DOJ is compromised, if the courts are compromised, if the FBI is compromised in addition to Congress and the media - there's no way for equal justice to occur. 

Fast forward to 2019: Trump has set records with judicial nominations, reshaped SCOTUS, fired (or replaced/retired/demoted) the entire upper echelon of the FBI, DOJ, and USIC. Even more has been done at the State Department in terms of career bureaucrats being shown the door (7th floor State=Langley). And now Trump has a fully empowered AG for the first time in his administration. 

I stated in one (many?) of these threads in the early days of this that it would be a slow roll out of evidence into the open source, this was to relay information to the people while the cleanup behind the scenes was taking place and multiple year+ long investigations were launched by IG Horowitz, Huber, and Sessions. Those investigations are wrapping up - but had the DOJ, FBI and court not been cleaned out first there'd be nowhere for any of the cases to go. They'd never see the light of day, no one would get charged as we've seen happen time and time again (and why many expect the same to happen again). 

Now the battlefield has been prepped. Mueller's investigation is the last thing holding up the starting gun. Once he wraps, expect a flurry of action starting with the Declassification of the FISA information, Horowitz's second FISA report, and the big reveal of whatever it is Huber has been up to. 

The fun is about to begin. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is why nothing could have happened immediately upon Trump taking office in a legal sense. If the DOJ is compromised, if the courts are compromised, if the FBI is compromised in addition to Congress and the media - there's no way for equal justice to occur. 

I believe Trump is guilty of laundering money. I believe he’s committed “book keeping” felonies. And for the reasons you listed, I don’t care. The “Russia” investigation has NOTHING to do with the election. It was just the witch hunts excuse to pry into Trump’s book keeping. And I’m furious because it’s obvious that the DOJ is a 5th column of the DNC. And you know me, I mock “conspiracies.” But this is transparent bull####. I want an investigation into how the DOJ conducts and prioritizes it’s investigations.   

Just now, The_Dude said:

I believe Trump is guilty of laundering money. I believe he’s committed “book keeping” felonies. And for the reasons you listed, I don’t care. The “Russia” investigation has NOTHING to do with the election. It was just the witch hunts excuse to pry into Trump’s book keeping. And I’m furious because it’s obvious that the DOJ is a 5th column of the DNC. And you know me, I mock “conspiracies.” But this is transparent bull####. I want an investigation into how the DOJ conducts and prioritizes it’s investigations.   

I would offer two things to consider: 

1) If they had a prosecutable money laundering case on 45, from any point of his life, they would have hit him with it already. There's a chance Mueller will discover something along those lines, but if he had found something it would have been more evident in the indictments/filings to date. Working in the world of construction/building in NYC makes it easy to imagine that Trump would have had to have been dirty in some way, just in order to survive - but I'm not certain that's the reality. My (limited) experience in construction tended to show me that the bigger general contractors were cleaner than their reps, and had to be due to the legal/public spotlight they operate under on multi million dollar builds. I really don't know for sure one way or the other, but your overall point about it being unrelated to the election is 100% correct. 

2) While I know you hate conspiracies, I don't think it is one to suggest that the DOJ isn't a 5th column for the DNC, but rather the uniparty. In the past it has served both sides of the aisle - so long as the institutions themselves (including the uniparty) were protected and insulated. 

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The Federal Reserve?

:lol::beer:

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I would offer two things to consider: 

1) If they had a prosecutable money laundering case on 45, from any point of his life, they would have hit him with it already. There's a chance Mueller will discover something along those lines, but if he had found something it would have been more evident in the indictments/filings to date. Working in the world of construction/building in NYC makes it easy to imagine that Trump would have had to have been dirty in some way, just in order to survive - but I'm not certain that's the reality. My (limited) experience in construction tended to show me that the bigger general contractors were cleaner than their reps, and had to be due to the legal/public spotlight they operate under on multi million dollar builds. I really don't know for sure one way or the other, but your overall point about it being unrelated to the election is 100% correct. 

2) While I know you hate conspiracies, I don't think it is one to suggest that the DOJ isn't a 5th column for the DNC, but rather the uniparty. In the past it has served both sides of the aisle - so long as the institutions themselves (including the uniparty) were protected and insulated. 

:lol::beer:

There is a silver lining. Lots of idiot liberals believe they didn’t lose the election because of their message. So they’re ramping up their leftward extremism and it’s gonna burn them good. 

@Tiberius

page2.thumb.png.64b504d1e51451e5bb1d8a6dc48a0dd7.png

pau·ci·ty
/ˈpôsədē/
noun

1. the presence of something only in small or insufficient quantities or amounts; scarcity.
    "a paucity of information"

synonyms: scarcity, sparseness, sparsity, dearth, shortage, rarity, rareness, poverty, insufficiency, deficiency, inadequacy, famine, lack, want, meagerness, limitedness, scantiness, skimpiness, paltriness, restrictedness, deficit, shortfall; 
    rareexiguity
    "a paucity of evidence"

Edited by Foxx

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

But to be clear, at a minimum...

As I sort of explained, if he is not going to be President, then we don't need to burn longstanding sources and risk sort of the lost of future investigative outlets...

They unquestionably let politics influence the course and scope of the investigation.  

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

They unquestionably let politics influence the course and scope of the investigation.  

Small typo in your quote, she said "if he is NOT going to be President ..."  Normal people would realize it was a typo; Gator will use it as proof there was no insurance policy.

Just now, Taro T said:

Small typo in your quote, she said "if he is NOT going to be President ..."  Normal people would realize it was a typo; Gator will use it as proof there was no insurance policy.

Fixed, thanks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The way I read that, and forgive me if this is your point, she’s saying that they have little evidence at that point (paucity) and don’t believe he will win, so based on those two things, they are not burning sources and using all tools to go after him. 

The “politics” is in the text where her human (not conspiratorial coup!) bias is that she compares a deeper investigation in the future with an insurance policy. That’s her personal politics and has been on display in her many loverboy texts. But no government worker is an automaton without biases against “the man,” whoever the man may be in any given election or appointment cycle. 

There was undisputed evidence that Russia was working to divide the electorate and Trump was the large beneficiary. Even Trump admits to Russian tampering (some days).  They investigated. Good.  No collusion with Trump (we assume). Very, very good.

The rest is so much made up horsehockey by both sides.

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

The way I read that, and forgive me if this is your point, she’s saying that they have little evidence at that point (paucity) and don’t believe he will win, so based on those two things, they are not burning sources and using all tools to go after him. 

The “politics” is in the text where her human (not conspiratorial coup!) bias is that she compares a deeper investigation in the future with an insurance policy. That’s her personal politics and has been on display in her many loverboy texts. But no government worker is an automaton without biases against “the man,” whoever the man may be in any given election or appointment cycle. 

There was undisputed evidence that Russia was working to divide the electorate and Trump was the large beneficiary. Even Trump admits to Russian tampering (some days).  They investigated. Good.  No collusion with Trump (we assume). Very, very good.

The rest is so much made up horsehockey by both sides.

Shirley

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

So you think there's collusion or a coup? Which one of these so-exciting narratives is your make-believe?

What does the available data support?