DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i would think it would have to be issued before then. Barr gets it and then decides what to do with it, so he would need time to digest it before releasing it to the wilds, i would think.

Actually, the pattern is that it gets formally issued after publication.  By about a week...in this case, on or about April 1.  :w00t:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Reports on the contents of other reports... I love bureaucracy!

Check out the DS thread and the letter/emails just posted. 

Look at what Huber's purview is... 

Those thinking justice isn't coming, I get it. I do. But we're in a new world now.

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Remember when Newsweek covered real news? 

three things that meant a lot to me in the late80s to early90s that have basically been crushed into nothing since...

magazines

music albums/CDs

books to buy and read

I don't like posting Breitbart links - but I couldn't find the interview on YouTube. Kennedy going off about McCabe. A good 5 min watch: 

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/03/10/gop-sen-kennedy-huckster-mccabe-is-lucky-he-wasnt-prosecuted/ 

(Interview with Kennedy is Face the Nation, not Breitbart for clarity)

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Just what I look for in a world leader: Troll mastery. 

Zzz 

He should be a statesman and BOHICA like you commies prefer.

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Where's Mueller's report? Gees, if there was nothing there the report should have been easy to put together! 

Right.  Especially with the government's known proclivity for efficiency and timeliness.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He should be a statesman and BOHICA like you commies prefer.

Right.  Especially with the government's known proclivity for efficiency and timeliness.

Well, in Mueller's defense, he is investigating a slippery group of career criminals who obviously see lying as a means of survival. Heck, Trump wouldn't even consent to an interview to clear his name 

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You should be excited. All we've heard from you these past couple years is how you'll finally have Trump this time once Mueller's report drops!

Probably won't get any bomb shells this week, but a  lot is going to happen. Manafort sentencing, Stone trial date could be set, and Flynn and Gates get updates on their status and we will see if their cooperation is still needed or they are done. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you think Schiff is really that stupid that he thought Trump (Mr - I don't start, but I finish, himself) would allow all this to be swept under the rug? 

For myself, I think Schiff is a total tool that chose the wrong side. He's in so deep now, he cannot see a way to extract himself except by doubling down  - and hoping the MSM continues to carry the DNC water (they will), but more importantly, that people believe the drivel he will continue to spout (they might). 

The next couple of months should be very interesting, to say the least!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Do you think Schiff is really that stupid that he thought Trump (Mr - I don't start, but I finish, himself) would allow all this to be swept under the rug? 

For myself, I think Schiff is a total tool that chose the wrong side. He's in so deep now, he cannot see a way to extract himself except by doubling down  - and hoping the MSM continues to carry the DNC water (they will), but more importantly, that people believe the drivel he will continue to spout (they might). 

The next couple of months should be very interesting, to say the least!

It's a good question. Could be a bit of both. I absolutely agree he picked the wrong side and is in too deep now - but I also think he's vapid enough to have believed it when his overlords assured him Trump wouldn't make it out of the first year, let alone his first term, so he was more than willing to openly lie/leak/mislead. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yes.

Full-of-Schiff would have been smarter just to ignore his previous comments, and play the "it's old news, we're on to Trump being a racist" card when challenged, rather than his current strategy doubling down on the stupidity.

Just now, Tiberius said:

Schiff and the other Democratic committee leaders are going to get all or most of the documents they demanded from 81 sources by next Monday. So they will be busy. 

That, of course, is unrelated to Schiff's memo which has been proven to be complete bunk. 

What gives you confidence his next "memo" will be any more truthful than his last?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That, of course, is unrelated to Schiff's memo which has been proven to be complete bunk. 

What gives you confidence his next "memo" will be any more truthful than his last?

What memo was bunk?