DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

WOW !

I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight after that collage...............thanks D.R.

This guy was removed by Mueller and harshly criticized by the IG, and yet because Republicans are attacking him he must be made into a hero?

Nice look libs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The #Democrats and their mole didn’t disappoint today. They and he showed unprecedented arrogant contempt for America and our values of integrity and transparency in law. I feel sorry that fellow members of the FBI had to witness this embarrassing tragedy. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/12/defiant-peter-strzok-claims-scrutiny-over-anti-trump-text-messages-another-victory-notch-in-putins-belt.html 

Image result for Editorial cartoon

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If that were actually the case, the investigation of Trump would have leaked out before the election in 2016.  

It did. 

It was leaked to the NYT in October. 

(likely McCain's staff... possibly the recently indicted Wolfe)

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's not the FBI.

... The article is stating the FBI was investigating Trump/Russia. How is that not the FBI?

For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

... The article is stating the FBI was investigating Trump/Russia. How is that not the FBI?

I'm referring to the source of the leak to the NYT not the fact the his campaign was under investigation at that time. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm referring to the source of the leak to the NYT not the fact the his campaign was under investigation at that time. 

They're all connected, 26. The point is Strzok and the dems today have been lying, saying the investigation never leaked. It did. The Times ran it before the election. 

Simpson and Nellie Ohr worked together, fed the information to the FBI through her husband. This was confirmed today. Simpson, a former journalist, and Steele, worked together to feed the dossier to various media outlets starting with Mother Jones and Yahoo News (Corn and Isikoff). 

The NYT article was designed to hurt Trump's campaign, and it was orchestrated with the assistance of the FBI - who were working with the dossier's creators and had literally just gotten their first FISA warrant on Page. They were boasting. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're all connected, 26. The point is Strzok and the dems today have been lying, saying the investigation never leaked. It did. The Times ran it before the election. 

Simpson and Nellie Ohr worked together, fed the information to the FBI through her husband. This was confirmed today. Simpson, a former journalist, and Steele, worked together to feed the dossier to various media outlets starting with Mother Jones and Yahoo News (Corn and Isikoff). 

Late in the game on 10/31/16 as I recall just before the election with no real attention being paid just before election day.  

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Late in the game on 10/31/16 as I recall just before the election with no real attention being paid just before election day.  

It's the week before the election. And it was an HRC talking point, so it made a huge dent. It was one of the big talking points trying to push the Russia narrative. That's not late in the game, that's an 11th hour attempt to sandbag, 26. It's politics 101. 

But it's besides the point. Strzok and the defenders he had in dais (still has, it's still going on) today were lying when they said it never leaked. Why would they lie about it? 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Karen Handel is beating Strzok over the head with her purse.

She is. :lol:

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1