DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

he's still got security clearance? human resources gets security clearance?

Yes, since they're usually involved in getting people clearances.

Strzok probably had TS/SCI or the FBI's equivalent.  At the very least they rescinded the "SCI" part of that, which is fairly straightforward.

• Like (+1) 2

perhaps it's just me, but all these emails that they have would sure seem more damning than Strzok's claims that, 'to answer that question would compromise an ongoing investigation'.

Edited by Foxx

Just now, Foxx said:

perhaps it's just me, but all these emails that they have would sure seem more damning than Strzok's claims that, 'to answer that question would compromise an ongoing investigation'.

Because it all ties into the FISA abuse investigation which is ongoing, with active grand juries. So the FBI, not his personal attorneys, are advising him to stay quiet. 

Remember the OIG report which all the dems and Strzok are referencing which said "there was no documentary evidence of acting on the bias found" is only about the Clinton Emails, not FISA abuse. The "documentary evidence" likely will be found in the FISA investigation (we've covered a lot of them in this thread and others). So, it's an effort to preserve the ongoing investigations on the FBI's behalf. 

That is if you think the FBI under Wray and Sessions is working to fix this problem (which I do). If you think Wray and Sessions are just there to help the swamp, then they're covering up Strzok to protect the institution itself. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because it all ties into the FISA abuse investigation which is ongoing, with active grand juries. So the FBI, not his personal attorneys, are advising him to stay quiet. 

Remember the OIG report which all the dems and Strzok are referencing which said "there was no documentary evidence of acting on the bias found" is only about the Clinton Emails, not FISA abuse. The "documentary evidence" likely will be found in the FISA investigation (we've covered a lot of them in this thread and others). So, it's an effort to preserve the ongoing investigations on the FBI's behalf. 

That is if you think the FBI under Wray and Sessions is working to fix this problem (which I do). If you think Wray and Sessions are just there to help the swamp, then they're covering up Strzok to protect the institution itself. 

If the FBI won't be held accountable to the people, then the FBI needs to go.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Golden Goat said:

So triggered today. I get it -- It's not going well for your side.

No? Could be worse, imagine if Rubio won? He's a real and competent Republican, he would have been much worse. This Trump under a legal cloud is next best thing to winning ourselves, Trump is hurting Republicans,  ruining the Republican Party. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Stzok is now arguing that personal political beliefs are being conflated with bias... even though he admitted earlier to having bias

Everyone has biases, this is all so stupid. Trumps leadership brought all this trash on. So corrupt, so compromised. You guys should have gone with Rubio 

54 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Damning for what? House Republicans didn't find anything to charge Hillary with either, were they biased? Yes, they were! 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No? Could be worse, imagine if Rubio won? He's a real and competent Republican, he would have been much worse. This Trump under a legal cloud is next best thing to winning ourselves, Trump is hurting Republicans,  ruining the Republican Party. 

Something tells me you'll be elsewhere on November 7th... ?

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

Something tells me you'll be elsewhere on November 7th... ?

Just now, Tiberius said:

Celebrating the blue wave :) 

America is rejecting Trump and his incompetence, treason and corruption 

Tibs on November 7th....

• Haha (+1) 1

Yeah this is a big oops by Strzok just now. 

This is leading right to where we said it was going all along. Remember this?

Dh72_MCVAAAqeZ7.jpg

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

How do you know your party is f-ed? Monolog about DACA, ripping children from their parent's arms, yada yada

Exactly. That's always been the purpose of the "child separation" outrage. Remember when it started (right when the OIG was testifying). It's an issue meant to distract and divide. The pols (or most) pushing it don't give two spits about the kids affected. It's just politics. 

Idiocy and hysteria is all they have left. That's why November will be a disaster for them. The American people by and large are seeing through it. 

More on the laundering flub

Fullsized image

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, we've been ahead on this story for MONTHS. Literally they're only now confirming/making public things we discovered 7 months ago. 

(that's another reason why this process is seemingly taking forever for real action/justice)

Yes, but - and this is important - 

Trump is Hitler!

• Like (+1) 1