DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

Wife and I are just sitting here, shocked. They think this helps them. ?

It plays to their base.

Which will consider it a factual statement...because it was made by someone who represents them.

• Like (+1) 1

i think the taxpayer should have a seat at the ongoing cluster!@#$. when it is our turn to ask questions, i would ask, 'exactly what the !@#$ is being accomplished here. because we have witnesses who won't answer direct questions asked of them. if indeed the oversight committee should be convened at the end of an investigation to get answers to these questions, why are we wasting our tax dollars on this silly charade?'

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i think the taxpayer should have a seat at the ongoing cluster!@#$. when it is our turn to ask questions, i would ask, 'exactly what the !@#$ is being accomplished here. because we have witnesses who won't answer direct questions asked of them. if indeed the oversight committee should be convened at the end of an investigation to get answers to these questions, why are we wasting our tax dollars on this silly charade?'

Chaos is being accomplished. Exposing one of rats is being accomplished. Exposing the cheerleading section more interested in protecting him than investigating the coup is being accomplished. 

It's going to lead to Trump declassifying a ton. 

Just now, Foxx said:

Political. Theather.

Many (most) of them already know the answers to all these questions (D and R), how it was a soft coup, and how the FBI was compromised by political beliefs, and how many 302s were changed. Where it goes (or if it goes) for prosecution depends on a guy in Utah.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It plays to their base.

Which will consider it a factual statement...because it was made by someone who represents them.

I think it plays to the liberals in their base. Those Democrats who are increasingly cringing by the party's hard left turn could see it quite  differently. Time will tell.

Most important, what do Americans with no political agenda think while watching this hearing?

The right will stick up for the right and the left will stick up for the left.

This hearing will go a long way towards that swing vote at the mid terms.

I am dealing with angry people on both sides now where I’m at who have their “set in stone” jaded opinion.

SMH.

Im now at a bar in Queens......... quite ugly here.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Most important, what do Americans with no political agenda think while watching this hearing?

The right will stick up for the right and the left will stick up for the left.

This hearing will go a long way towards that swing vote at the mid terms.

I am dealing with angry people on both sides now where I’m at who have their “set in stone” jaded opinion.

SMH.

Im now at a bar in Queens......... quite ugly here.

Ugly how?

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Never tried, or have bad aim?

Never tried.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Peter Strzok has a punchable face.

(and no, I've never punched anyone in the face in my life)

There are MANY folks in the political isle with a punchable face.

I’ll start with that nerd Eric Swallowell.

i like Louie but what does this line of questioning (is there even a question here?) have to do with the matter at hand?

oooooooo, low blow.

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And Mr Johnson of Georgia thinks we should honor Peter Strzok.

SMH

What exactly are they saying he did to deserve this adulation?

Because the OIG report was pretty damning.  Are they claiming the OIG was politically motivated?