DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Forget Russian meddling, this is a sitting POTUS spying on his opposition in order to influence the election. That's as bad as it gets. Or should be. 

You know...for all the effort he put in to influencing the election, Obama was really, really bad at it...

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, DC Tom said:

You know...for all the effort he put in to influencing the election, Obama was really, really bad at it...

All thanks to this guy: 

Image result for adm mike rogers

If he hadn't acted when he did, exposed what he exposed, we'd never know any of this and we'd likely have either an HRC presidency right now or a Mike Pence presidency. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why would that surprise you? I can remember posting about the ACA when it was coming down. I said something along the lines of "I am opposed philosophically with the premise of the ACA but even more opposed with the people implementing it. They are incompetent and can never make it work".

Guess who said this Monday (or in an interview published Monday):

Just to make sure I understand: You were saying that impeachment was “off the table” in relation to Bush? Or with Trump?
Even with Trump. If you got something, show it. But I’m not going after it. What we’re going after is the economic security of America’s working families.

(obscuring the link since it gives it away)

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/nancy-pelosi-interview-696750/?stream=top

(If she's saying that while worried about elections in California (and nationally) then you know it's over. If there was anything besides smoke, she'd be running on it as would the entire party. 

The next phase of this thing is going to be bumpy. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just to make sure I understand: You were saying that impeachment was “off the table” in relation to Bush? Or with Trump?
Even with Trump. If you got something, show it. But I’m not going after it. What we’re going after is the economic security of America’s working families. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/nancy-pelosi-interview-696750/?stream=top

(If she's saying that while worried about elections in California (and nationally) then you know it's over. If there was anything besides smoke, she'd be running on it as would the entire party. 

At first I was sure it was Nancy Pelosi but that's not the way she talks. This is more like it:

Even with Bush Trump. If you got...………………………………………………………….. something, something, uh...……………………………………. show it. But I’m not going after...……………………………………….. it. What we’re going after is the, the the...……………………………. economic Uh...…………..security of America’s...…………………………………………………. working uh...........................….families.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Definitely Pelosi.  Only she's stupid enough to say **** like "What we’re going after is the economic security of America’s working families."

Because if I'm a Republican, I'm running that quote all day, every day, within the context of "Democrats want to take away your economic security."  Pelosi is a moron.

• Like (+1) 1

3 different versions of the dossier to the FBI, after being "laundered" through different outlets. One each from: 

Steele (This was the June dossier authored by Simpson/Ohr)

David Corn (this was likely the October dossier)

John McCain (this was the buzzfeed dossier)

Each "different" dossier shares a common source: Fusion GPS and the FBI-Counter Intelligence Division/DOJ-National Security Division. 

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/396307-Did-FBI-get-bamboozled-by-multiple-versions-of-Trump-dossier%3F

And breaking today as this story drops: Lisa Page refuses to appear tomorrow to testify before Congress. Here's the full statement from her attorney: 

DhyQabTXcAAulRs.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

3 different versions of the dossier to the FBI, after being "laundered" through different outlets. One each from: 

Steele (This was the June dossier authored by Simpson/Ohr)

David Corn (this was likely the October dossier)

John McCain (this was the buzzfeed dossier)

Each "different" dossier shares a common source: Fusion GPS and the FBI-Counter Intelligence Division/DOJ-National Security Division. 

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/396307-Did-FBI-get-bamboozled-by-multiple-versions-of-Trump-dossier%3F

And breaking today as this story drops: Lisa Page refuses to appear tomorrow to testify before Congress. Here's the full statement from her attorney: 

My guess is she will eventually testify -- She just wants Strzok to go first. He's a more accomplished liar, and she'll learn a lot from him.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Goodlatte is one of the few who knows the full plan (imo). This is bad news for Lisa.

Don’t you basically bury yourself if you don’t comply with a congressional supena?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

My guess is she will eventually testify -- She just wants Strzok to go first. He's a more accomplished liar, and she'll learn a lot from him.

Speaking of liars, Will Trump testify? He is such a kitty 

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

Don’t you basically bury yourself if you don’t comply with a congressional supena?

For every legal maneuver there is an equal and opposite legal maneuver.  In this day and age, court orders, supoena's and judgements often don't have a lot of teeth.  Expect this investigation and any prosecutions that might ensue to go on literally for years.  Lawyers love a slow moving process that generates a lot of fees, especially if it benefits their client. 

• Like (+1) 2

More on this: http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/396307-Did-FBI-get-bamboozled-by-multiple-versions-of-Trump-dossier%3F

Solomon obtained an email sent by Strzok on January 10th, 2017 - the day of the Buzzfeed publication of the dossier. It shows Strzok comparing the dossier from Buzzfeed to the one Glenn Simpson gave to the FBI (Corn's dossier)

Dh0vkffW0AAJ3ho.jpg

Of course, this conflicts DIRECTLY with testimony from Glenn Simpson, who denied ever giving ANY dossier to the FBI: 

Dh0vlM7WAAEYNx6.jpg

Dh0vlNVX0AYcH6J.jpg

Watch:

(now remember when the charges against Jordan came out... right after this contentious exchange)

Think this might come up in Strzok's testimony tomorrow?

Dh0vl7fW4AEpLRY.jpg

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Corn already trying to play defense on that. But he's got a losing hand... (remember, he published portions of the dossier in OCTOBER and already testified he informed the FBI of the dossier in Sept/Oct)

Here's more Simpson testimony denying it: 

1)

Dh03kxYWAAAer6p.jpg

2)

Dh03kxYWkAA4WDq.jpg

3)

Dh1iRHCWsAALC6B.jpg

Edited by Deranged Rhino