DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Logic isn't the left's thing...

The more important question is whether DWS is 'morally correct'. This 'factually correct' nonsense needs to take a back seat.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hedge said:

"Wasserman-Shultz told CNN"...that settles it then, coming from these fountains of truth. RUSSIA!

from W-S to the ear of CNN and proclaimed as Breaking News

hopefully this is judged for what it was worth and the damage done some day.....

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Logic isn't the left's thing...

The more important question is whether DWS is 'morally correct'. This 'factually correct' nonsense needs to take a back seat.

no.... every thing they do is based on "science" and "logic"......  as they very poorly define those two terms beyond what their emotions dictated at that very second...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

no.... every thing they do is based on "science" and "logic"......  as they very poorly define those two terms beyond what their emotions dictated at that very second...

They clearly define what 'science' is. Science is consensus.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1.  Assume anything coming out of DWS mouth is a lie.

2.  If Russia stole DNC emails they would have had to break into DNC headquarters to do so at the speed they were downloaded.

3.  Seth Rich was killed under very suspicious circumstances.

4.  Seth Rich had access to the DNC emails.

5. Julian Assange claimed he got 47,000 DNC emails from Seth Rich.

Conclusion: Trump campaign officials directed Roger Stone to get access to emails from Russia.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

They clearly define what 'science' is. Science is consensus.

it's whatever supports a liberal political point of view emotionally, but just at that time, they can change it 180 in three seconds and not realize how full of ***** they truly are

it is very possible that reasonable and educated people can be on polar opposites on a political view, and the world will continue if either gets their way

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's whatever supports a liberal political point of view emotionally, but just at that time, they can change it 180 in three seconds and not realize how full of ***** they truly are

Science follows the consensus. As the consensus changes, so does settled science. That's an irrefutable scientific fact!

THIS is what the OIG hub-bub is about... 

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/f190129.pdf

And it's what we've covered here at length - more evidence that contractors were illegally accessing 702 information for the purposes of opposition research

While it's not named here, I can confirm FUSION GPS is the contractor mentioned. This is why Fusion still refuses to turn over their bank records.

The FBI agents in question here are likely McCabe, Dana Boetne, and (likely) Baker.

This report was spun off of the OIG Fisa report - which is a huge sign of what's going to be in this report.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And it's what we've covered here at length - more evidence that contractors were illegally accessing 702 information for the purposes of opposition research

While it's not named here, I can confirm FUSION GPS is the contractor mentioned. This is why Fusion still refuses to turn over their bank records.

The FBI agents in question here are likely McCabe, Dana Boetne, and (likely) Baker.

This report was spun off of the OIG Fisa report - which is a huge sign of what's going to be in this report.

so, a report of FBI misdeeds was referred to the FBI for appropriate action?

:rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is going to cause liberal heads to explode. It goes ike this:

Law enforcement is inherently corrupt and biased don't trust law enforcement take to the streets omg collusion corruption law enforcement rocks this is the best day ever this time we got him this time we got him this time we definitely got him....holy crap we may not have him law enforcement is good but  bad but good but bad.....

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Oh man... I need to take a DEEP breath before posting this... 

(still not enough) :lol: :lol: :lol: 

? You made me read CNN.

That article was pretty bloviating to simply say "we got a whole lotta nuthin' on Trump Jr". 

• Like (+1) 1

The most important part of the above story to consider is the timing. 

This isn't new information. They had Trump Jr's call logs from day one of the Senate Intel's investigation, yet that story was allowed to grow legs and fester in the minds of the resistance unchallenged (and often egged on by Warner and others on the committee) because this has always been an information warfare campaign above all else. 

Now they are "leaking" this information to CNN (of all places) because why? 

Best guess is they're getting ahead of Mueller's report which seems to (finally) be imminent.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

? You made me read CNN.

That article was pretty bloviating to simply say "we got a whole lotta nuthin' on Trump Jr". 

Apologies for that, truly! :beer: :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

From ABC News

The calls to blocked numbers, which came on June 6, and after it on June 9, were between Trump Jr.’s cell phone and two family friends -- NASCAR CEO Brian France and real estate developer Howard Lorber, according to the sources

So basically what you're telling me is Adam Schiff will subpoena NASCAR now https://twitter.com/santucci/status/1091120025098993664?s=21 

e6013cdb795594dce954e22f89ccb1bd.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Shining the laser pointer again - he knows by tweeting this it guarantees the media will cover it (if only to try to disprove it). 

But his own attorney general says its not a witch hunt. He's lying again. Criminals lie 

And this is all you need to know: 

On Thursday, President Trump denied ever having urged along Roger Stone’s efforts to get information from WikiLeaks.

Via the New York Times’s Peter Baker and Maggie Haberman:

HABERMAN: Did you ever talk to him about WikiLeaks? Because that seemed —

TRUMP: No.

HABERMAN: You never had conversations with him.

TRUMP: No, I didn’t. I never did.

HABERMAN: Did you ever tell him to — or other people to get in touch with them?

TRUMP: Never did.

So...he did 

I never had anything to do with Russia, ever! 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And this is all you need to know: 

So...he did 

I never had anything to do with Russia, ever! 

In most things in life I am a very pessimistic person. In your case, however, I am eternally optimistic that you will always find a way to say things that are more ridiculous than before.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Hedge said:

In most things in life I am a very pessimistic person. In your case, however, I am eternally optimistic that you will always find a way to say things that are more ridiculous than before.

Only someone with less than half a brain would believe anything this president says. Did you go to Trump University? Did you?? 

Only someone with no brain would continue to believe in a narrative after two years when they've been given no evidence to support it. Doubly so when said narrative is being pushed by proven liars (Brennan, Clapper, Hayden) and corrupt media elements with long histories of doing the USIC's bidding, such as lying us into war in 2003 under false promises of WMD. 

But details. ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/4/2019 at 7:16 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Follow-up:

Supreme Court could act on mystery Mueller grand jury case
Foreign-owned company could have to pay fines

The Supreme Court could now decide as early as Wednesday afternoon whether an unnamed foreign-owned company will have to pay daily fines for avoiding a grand jury subpoena related to Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation.

Unconfirmed update - keep an eye on this one:

The mystery foreign owned company in question: ORBIS. 

If that's the case, then it changes everything about what Mueller is up to.

*Will verify with sources as soon as I'm able

https://orbisbi.com/

(That's Christopher Steele's shop)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

MYSTERY SOLVED, SCHIFF & CNN HARDEST HIT

FTA:

With timely contributions by Rep. Adam Schiff, CNN has contributed enough heavy breathing on the meeting to warm the planet. Now comes word via the Center on National Security/Soufan Group Morning Brief, however, that phone records have clarified the mystery calls around Trump Tower meeting. Senate investigators have records indicating that Trump, Jr.’s phone calls ahead of the meeting were not with his father. Records provided to the Senate Intelligence Committee show the calls were between Trump Jr. and two of his business associates; they contradict Schiff’s frequently voiced assertion that a call with a number blocked likely came from then-candidate Donald Trump.

Trump Jr. has testified privately that he could not recall who had used the blocked numbers. Senate investigators reportedly have phone records showing that he spoke with two family friends—Brian France, the chief executive of Nascar, and Howard Lorber, who had significant investments in Russia and traveled to Moscow in 1996 with President Trump as they considered building a Trump Tower there—as the meeting was set up.

CNN has this deeply disappointing story covered here. FOX News adds that Donald Trump, Jr. has accordingly called out the incorrigible Schiff 

On 2/1/2019 at 12:07 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Only someone with no brain would continue to believe in a narrative after two years when they've been given no evidence to support it. Doubly so when said narrative is being pushed by proven liars (Brennan, Clapper, Hayden) and corrupt media elements with long histories of doing the USIC's bidding, such as lying us into war in 2003 under false promises of WMD. 

But details. ;) 

This is a story you need to do some more research on my friend.... As in where the heck do you think Assad and Syria got the WMDs they use?

https://news.yahoo.com/chemical-weapons-found-in-iraq-nyt-report-135347507.html

• Like (+1) 2