DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Oh, but there is an explanation, Ken. It's called organizing a frame up - and it began in earnest in April of 2016 after Mike Rogers shut down the DOJ-NSD and FBI-CID's access to raw 702 NSA data.

It's the same reason 44 expelled diplomats in late December - setting the hook in the narrative. That was quickly followed by a bogus ICA report, authored by Clapper, Brennan, and Strzok along with a small, hand picked team of analysts (in direct violation of protocols enacted after the WMD debacle in 2003). 

She was never supposed to lose. And when she did, the whole operation was left exposed, leaving the traitors only one option: execute a palace coup in order to cover their asses. 

500+ pages of evidence now in record to support this. 

Lots of pain ahead for the likes of McCabe, Strzok, Comey, Brennan, Clapper and the whole lot of snakes.

(Hint: criminal charges in the pipeline)

So when it's revealed Strzok wrote the 302 for the Flynn interview, things are going to get REALLY interesting. Doubly so when it's revealed he edited the 302 after the fact, with McCabe and Page's approval... This was the day before Flynn was interviewed in the WH: 

DgOBmElU0AAMIUn.jpg

"I can feel my heart beating harder, I'm so stressed about all the ways this has the potential to go fully off the rails."

NOTHING TO SEE THERE!

Then, here are the two discussing something about 302's and needing Andy's (McCabe) approval:

DgOB6_KVAAAc3cl.jpg

The "F" in 302 might refer to Flynn. But even if it doesn't, it's NOT protocol or normal for Page and Strzok to need any sort of approval on a 302 from McCabe. The chances that they are talking about something criminal here is high. This may well turn out to be a smoking gun when the next reports drop...  

Fruit from the poisonous tree is just the start. Get ready for the fun.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-mugs-trump-critic-tom-arnold-n885611

President Donald Trump's embattled personal attorney, Michael Cohen, retweeted a photo of himself with comedian Tom Arnold — who happens to be working on a show with Vice that features him hunting for unflattering video of Trump.

Arnold told NBC News early Friday that Cohen ― who is under investigation by federal prosecutors ― talked to him for the show, which is expected to air later this year.

"We’ve been on the other side of the table and now we’re on the same side," said Arnold, an outspoken Trump critic.

"It’s on! I hope he [Trump] sees the picture of me and Michael Cohen and it haunts his dreams."

I love New York pic.twitter.com/J7AJg1HiHo

— Tom Arnold (@TomArnold) June 22, 2018

It was Arnold — who is Trump fan Roseanne Barr's ex-husband — who posted the photo Thursday night with the caption "I Love New York." Cohen then retweeted it without comment.

NBC News asked Cohen about the photo and he referred inquiries to Arnold. Several hours later, Arnold contacted NBC News.

He said he was in New York taping interviews for the Vice show and that he and Cohen met at the Loews Regency Hotel in Manhattan.

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahahaha

Mueller simply won’t allow the Defense to see what “evidence” he has on the Rooskies because there isn’t any. Great move by the Defense - to go to court and demand a speedy trial. Caught Mueller completely off guard in this sham of an investigation that only seeks inflammatory headlines that are biased against the POTUS. 

• Like (+1) 3