DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Journalist Yashar Ali asks a good question: What will Democrats (and #NeverTrump Republicans) do if Robert Mueller’s report doesn’t deliver?

BTW a lot of Democrats (and some Republicans) are counting on Mueller to deliver big...what are they going to do if his report doesn't deliver what they want?

We know The Resistance has been tweeting “tick-tock” on Trump’s presidency for over a year now and counting the seconds until #MuellerTime — what will they do if Mueller’s report is a dud?

The same thing they did on Election night..............Image result for crying democrats

If by “big” is meant something that will force Trump from office - which, if we’re honest, is why Mueller exists as far as “the resistance” is concerned - they’re probably not going to like what they find under the Christmas tree.

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Journalist Yashar Ali asks a good question: What will Democrats (and #NeverTrump Republicans) do if Robert Mueller’s report doesn’t deliver?

Conclude that Mueller was corrupted and compromised by forces within the Trump administration, and throw a great big temper tantrum.

If they were grown-ups, they'd resort to violence...but fortunately, they've been taught to believe that you don't have to act to get what you want, because just showing up is enough.

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Conclude that Mueller was corrupted and compromised by forces within the Trump administration, and throw a great big temper tantrum.

If they were grown-ups, they'd resort to violence...but fortunately, they've been taught to believe that you don't have to act to get what you want, because just showing up is enough.

The participation trophy crowd likes to riot too.  See Baltimore, St Louis, Berkley, etc. I put nothing past them.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The participation trophy crowd likes to riot too.  See Baltimore, St Louis, Berkley, etc. I put nothing past them.

Didn't say "riot," said "resort to violence."

These people wish they were Jacobins, who could overthrow the oppressive current order and fight for the Rights of Man.  But the most they can do is hold their breath until they turn blue.

On 6/15/2018 at 7:28 PM, B-Man said:

I guess Democrats are ok with Paul Manafort’s children being separated from their family

?

His children were caged?

Link?

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

5 Guilty pleas and 22 indictments.

How is this about “Democrats”?

3 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

His children were caged?

Link?

5 Guilty pleas and 22 indictments.

How is this about “Democrats”?

Any major charity or business would get findings like that with this level of scrutiny

27 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Any major charity or business would get findings like that with this level of scrutiny

Whitewater investigation convicted 15 people of 40 crimes.  Clinton pardoned four of them.  So I don't want to hear anybody complaining if Trump starts pardoning people as well.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Whitewater investigation convicted 15 people of 40 crimes.  Clinton pardoned four of them.  So I don't want to hear anybody complaining if Trump starts pardoning people as well.

Where more than five dollars of other people’s free money is up for grabs, there will be fraud.

On 6/17/2018 at 6:52 AM, Doc Brown said:

This is ten times worse than whitewater and you will hear complaining. Might even see the POS impeached. 

His campaign manager is now sitting in jail. Right now. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not just for Manafort. For the country. This scandal is the largest in US political history. 

Don't worry.  We have a gigantic rug and lots of "above reproach" people like Mueller and Comey are sweeping.

• Like (+1) 1