DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I admitted the first the day I got back online - and many times since. The second is nonsense. And the third is still very much a real thing. 

Thank you.

You admitted that Hillary had not fixed the election? So you were totally wrong?

And yes you did say Ellen was Deep State. You really argued that, no surprise you are denying it now 

And I'm glad you actually believe Trump signed a deal, that's f'n funny. 

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I admitted the first the day I got back online - and many times since. The second is nonsense. And the third is still very much a real thing. 

Thank you.

DR, you're texting to a bot. He's paid to play this game, hoping you will be worn down and stop researching it. We all know who has done their homework.  It isn't gatorbot or his multiple names he has going on here.

Keep up the great work and don't let the trolls get to you. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside said:

DR, you're texting to a bot. He's paid to play this game, hoping you will be worn down and stop researching it. We all know who has done their homework.  It isn't gatorbot or his multiple names he has going on here.

In other words, keep blowing on that flute! 

image.jpeg.78f385b676194b1abd5e9fa977c69248.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, westside said:

You're not wrong, and it's appreciated. :beer:

Everyone has a weakness. Mine is Gator. I try and try, but I've just not been able to quit him. It's the optimist in me, thinking even the most robotic or far gone among us can be brought back from the ledge. 

But you're right (as is B who handles him the best).

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Logic said:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-cooperate-attorneys-leave-case/story?id=55861988&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen likely to cooperate as his attorneys leave case, sources say

As attorneys for Michael Cohen rush to meet Judge Kimba Wood’s Friday deadline to complete a privilege review of over 3.7 million documents seized in the April 9 raids of Cohen’s New York properties and law office, a source representing this matter has disclosed to ABC News that the law firm handling the case for Cohen is not expected to represent him going forward.

Another swing and miss...

5 hours ago, baskin said:

Speaking of stupid....RM's approval rating? WTF? How can he possibly be rated....no one knows what he has...what he is working on...The only thing stupider that conducting such a poll is posting it as if it is relevant...

Good point.  Like taking favorability ratings of presidential candidates as a predictor of who might win. http://news.gallup.com/poll/189299/presidential-election-2016-key-indicators.aspx

Maybe Mueller will prove to be as effective as Trump after this is all said and done.

3 hours ago, westside said:

/agree 100% ... these liberal shills are getting more desperate, I won't engage

them but i root for them to keep it up.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I just cannot imagine being that blinded by partisanship that I would commit crimes on the basis of getting Hillary Clinton elected President. Hillary. Clinton. You have to be a special kind of crazy to think she's worth prison time to commit a felony, let alone treason, on her behalf.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I just cannot imagine being that blinded by partisanship that I would commit crimes on the basis of getting Hillary Clinton elected President. Hillary. Clinton. You have to be a special kind of crazy to think she's worth prison time to commit a felony, let alone treason, on her behalf.

I can imagine it.

Its the same argument we've been having forever.

Monarchists v republicans.

The argument never changes, just the characters.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet "no evidence of political bias".  What an echo chamber.  This stuff is all going nowhere.  In that way it is similar to the UFO stuff.  The only difference is that this stuff is real, while the UFO stuff is imagined.  Will it really matter when the end result is the same?

I do think it matters because truth is truth.  You've done a great job with all this stuff and the exposure is important.  But nothing logical is going to happen.