DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, sabrecrazed said:

Right... you mean the ones with original government doc s in them? The people who actually tell you where they get there information? People who are actually investigating the subject? Or is he linking to known barons of truth like buzzfeed and their anonymous sources? The average person who actually pays attention can figure out who is trying to confuse. But you haven't made it to average yet so you wouldn't understand. 

I'm above average enough to know that someone who posts ten thousand things and then makes an outlandish claims and says see, its clear as day, just spend a day or two reading the whole thing, or just trust me, is full of sh it 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm above average enough to know that someone who posts ten thousand things and then makes an outlandish claims and says see, its clear as day, just spend a day or two reading the whole thing, or just trust me, is full of sh it 

Looking in the mirror?

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Even if everything your dumb ass just posted was true [laughable]. It doesn't change the fact that if douchebag actually wanted the answer to the question he posed... he could get it on his own. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Is this the list I requested that Rhino couldn't come up with?

Atkinson is the anti-vaxxer. You guys are anti-vaxxers? I thought that those loons were Liberals. She is clearly a deep thinker.

Never heard of Carter so I had to look her up. She seems to be most famous for always using unnamed sources (I thought you guys don't accapt that as verifiable) and appearing on Hannitty. She has appeared on a few Fox opinion shows but I can't find one instance of an appearance on a straight news show.

Strassel is legit. I just disagree with her views (obviously), especially on Pruitt.

Thanks for posting some names. You have more guts than Rhino.

This only proves that you're lazy and disingenuous.    The sample list provided by 3rd is something that you could have easily obtained on your own by reading any of the dozens of threads devoted to this topic.   

Your dismissals of the sources underscores the point as well.  If you're looking for the truth, but unwilling to trust anyone who doesn't work for the main 3 broadcast networks, or the major national papers, then you aren't willing to have an open mind on this topic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I figured you be criticizing law enforcement for leaking this. Do you really, actually think Cohen was just lying all on his own about Trump's hotel deal, just because? 

The funny thing is, that it's almost like who cares. He is a dead man walking anyway. 

Where did I criticize Law Enforcement for leaking this? This wasn't leaked by law enforcement, it was leaked by an anonymous source which we're given no information aboutin the article itself. 

The truth is, if Cohen had evidence to support this claim he never would have been sentenced. This is the type of information that rats use to skate free. So that's strike one. 

Strike two is the fact that they had Trump under FISA surveillance during this time period. He doesn't use email, so the only evidence they could have are tapes of conversations between Trump and Cohen. If they had those then they would have acted immediately (because the charge is a big deal) rather than let him appoint not one but two SCOTUS picks. 

Bottom line is Buzzfeed, and these two journalists in particular, have a bad track record of these sorts of unsourced, evidence free stories blowing up in their faces. 

No, he posts tweets from wing nuts and silly sources that are simply meant to confuse, fatigue and spread misinformation. 

False.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Where did I criticize Law Enforcement for leaking this? This wasn't leaked by law enforcement, it was leaked by an anonymous source which we're given no information aboutin the article itself. 

The truth is, if Cohen had evidence to support this claim he never would have been sentenced. This is the type of information that rats use to skate free. So that's strike one. 

Woooo!! Slow down. I said I was surprised you didn't because that is the source of the report, according to Buzzfeed. 

The second part is not true, he could have evidence that showed HE lied. 

A Rat? You call him a rat. Ok 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Woooo!! Slow down. I said I was surprised you didn't because that is the source of the report, according to Buzzfeed. 

The second part is not true, he could have evidence that showed HE lied. 

A Rat? You call him a rat. Ok 

The second part is absolutely true. Mueller applied the pressure to Cohen for months, he went through great lengths to get his sentence reduced. If he had this smoking gun, he would have never been charged. Why? Because charging him for lying to Congress makes him a very ***** witness to call when you need his testimony to prove the smoke gun. 

These are the same two reporters who keep pushing the Cohen was in Prague story - one he denies, his attorney denies, and Mueller's team denies. Now they are making more claims about Cohen, without providing sourcing or evidence to support it... and we're supposed to take it on face value? 

The truth is what I said last night. The Ohr/Page testimony leaking has done tremendous damage to the claims of the FBI/DOJ/MSM complex. This story is a predictable attempt to change the focus. The likelihood of it being true are about the same as the likelihood of you not flubbing the response to this post.

29 minutes ago, GG said:

This only proves that you're lazy and disingenuous.    The sample list provided by 3rd is something that you could have easily obtained on your own by reading any of the dozens of threads devoted to this topic.   

He also could have figured out the truth about his doxxing attempt by reading... Kemp isn't a big thinker. He's an asshat, nothing more.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This whole Trump Tower deal in Russia is farcical. I'm familiar with real estate development and I haven't seen one specific regarding the deal. The LOI that  purportedly  Trump's organization had was most likely an agreement with an entity in Russia who was to find a location for a fee. No location, price or any due diligence specifics have been quoted. There was no f'n deal.

• Like (+1) 2

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpgCBS NewsVerified account @CBSNews
FollowFollow @CBSNews

"If this Buzzfeed News report is true... then we are likely on our way to possible impeachment proceedings because this is black and white, a very easily provable or chargeable crime," @paulareidcbs said on President Trump reportedly directing Michael Cohen to lie to Congress.

A journalist report of news should never ever and I mean Never include “if this is true”.

Simply irresponsible journalism.

You either know what you know with strong supporting evidence or you don’t. Journalists reporting like this is why we have ‘Fake News’....

Which is why something close to 99% of media coverage on this story is infuriating. Meanwhile, reporting actual facts on FBI/DOJ malfeasance is ignored by same group.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Hedge said:

(Thread)

Former Clinton lawyers, too.  

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This whole Trump Tower deal in Russia is farcical. I'm familiar with real estate development and I haven't seen one specific regarding the deal. The LOI that  purportedly  Trump's organization had was most likely an agreement with an entity in Russia who was to find a location for a fee. No location, price or any due diligence specifics have been quoted. There was no f'n deal.

Again, it's an example of how the only verifiable and objective "evidence" in these accusations reduces to nothing more than "he talked to Russians about something."  Which is a weak-ass level of proof for "conspiracy" or "collusion."

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

The truth about Rhino is that he is not a researcher, at all. He is a follower of an aggregator on Twitter. How impressive!

No, he's a researcher.  

You want to cast aspersions on the quality of his conclusions, fine.  I'm at most in half-agreement with him.  But he's far more than just a Twitter aggregator on a football message board, and is far better informed than you are.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

DxNbdvUUUAAO6in.jpg

Does anyone really believe that Ivanka was going to move her family to Moscow to manage a spa?

If you don't want people questioning the accuracy and legitimacy of your reporting when questions arise, then don't hire reporters with a history of inaccuracy and illegitimate reporting!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The second part is absolutely true. Mueller applied the pressure to Cohen for months, he went through great lengths to get his sentence reduced. If he had this smoking gun, he would have never been charged. Why? Because charging him for lying to Congress makes him a very ***** witness to call when you need his testimony to prove the smoke gun. 

These are the same two reporters who keep pushing the Cohen was in Prague story - one he denies, his attorney denies, and Mueller's team denies. Now they are making more claims about Cohen, without providing sourcing or evidence to support it... and we're supposed to take it on face value? 

No, you are totally wrong all around here. If he had a smoking gun he WOULDN'T be charged? Oh come on. 

And no these are not the same reporters. You are just factually incorrect. Is that on purpose? Trying to spread fake news here? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you are totally wrong all around here. If he had a smoking gun he WOULDN'T be charged? Oh come on.

That's how copping a plea works. 

And no these are not the same reporters. You are just factually incorrect. Is that on purpose? Trying to spread fake news here? 

They are.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's how copping a plea works. 

They are.

Yes, by providing evidence of other crimes. 

No, buzzfeed isn't the organization that reported the Prague thing. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

(thread)

Obviously because that isn't anywhere near the worst thing Trump has done. Hence, Rudy backing off on the "No Collusion" claim 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, by providing evidence of other crimes. 

Which is what Buzzfeed is reporting Cohen has. If he had it then, he'd have used it to leverage a better deal than what he got. And it would have been reflected in Mueller's filings. Since neither happened, it's right to be suspect of this unsourced, evidence-free information. 

No, buzzfeed isn't the organization that reported the Prague thing. 

Wrong (even with the goal post shifting). Leopold and Cormier have reported extensively on Prauge, trying to make it stick despite no evidence to support the claim.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/anthonycormier/trumps-lawyer-showed-you-the-cover-of-his-passport-heres#.tgK04xY4v

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/anthonycormier/trump-moscow-micheal-cohen-felix-sater-campaign#.jiRzrJwrE

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

President Pelosi is trending on twitter...

Image result for laugh gif

Meanwhile, the Buzzfeed story is crumbling. Hope-ium is a never ending source of amusement. "This time we REALLY got him!"

At least it's not "President Clinton."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is what Buzzfeed is reporting Cohen has. If he had it then, he'd have used it to leverage a better deal than what he got. And it would have been reflected in Mueller's filings. Since neither happened, it's right to be suspect of this unsourced, evidence-free information. 

Wrong (even with the goal post shifting). Leopold and Cormier have reported extensively on Prauge, trying to make it stick despite no evidence to support the claim.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/anthonycormier/trumps-lawyer-showed-you-the-cover-of-his-passport-heres#.tgK04xY4v

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/anthonycormier/trump-moscow-micheal-cohen-felix-sater-campaign#.jiRzrJwrE

No no, nice try, reporting on a news story is not breaking the story, it's repeating it. Mclatchy reported it 

Dec 27, 2018 - One of Michael Cohen's mobile phones briefly lit up cell towers in late summer of 2016 in the vicinity of Prague, undercutting his denials that he ...

Just now, Tiberius said:

No no, nice try, reporting on a news story is not breaking the story, it's repeating it. Mclatchy reported it 

Dec 27, 2018 - One of Michael Cohen's mobile phones briefly lit up cell towers in late summer of 2016 in the vicinity of Prague, undercutting his denials that he ...

Like I said, goal post shifting. 

That's from December. Look at the dates of the articles I linked. They've been pushing the Prague story devoid of fact for over a year. Not just Buzzfeed, Jason and Cormeir.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Image result for smell of desperation

lol.....:lol:

Ya right. Your sorry cult like love of that pathetic, amoral POS can't hide the truth 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like I said, goal post shifting. 

That's from December. Look at the dates of the articles I linked. They've been pushing the Prague story devoid of fact for over a year. Not just Buzzfeed, Jason and Cormeir.

Ok, point taken on that 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

At least it's not "President Clinton."

Wait, do you mean the President Clinton the actual President Clinton who the men of the world ordered their wives and daughters to vote for, or the President Clinton who was supposed to be President Clinton who never became President Clinton because she forgot that there were 50 states in the Union? 

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Wait, do you mean the President Clinton the actual President Clinton who the men of the world ordered their wives and daughters to vote for, or the President Clinton who was supposed to be President Clinton who never became President Clinton because she forgot that there were 50 states in the Union? 

What the ***** do you think?  :rolleyes:

As I've been saying, the real power has shifted to the Senate in terms of these investigations. The only ones with actual oversight over the DOJ. The House will hold hearings that will draw a ton of resistance coverage, but the real action to watch is in the Senate Judiciary committee. 

This is a sign that Graham isn't going to play around. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump is losing it. Cohen's exposing Trump's suborning of perjury has him in full temper tantrum mode. He tweeted that muslim prayer rugs have been found at Mexican border. What a complete joke. 

YOU are losing it.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2