DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

We've donated to Judicial Watch for years. They did yeoman's work during the Obama administration when no one else could, or would,  get FOIA stuff filled. Time to write them another check.

Same here.  Great organization that has brought light to the cockroach infestation.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She won't be a big enough name. They're going higher. 

I suspect this goes all the way up to proxy ex-pres Obama and comrad ValJar.  I'm not holding my breath that they even have charges brought against them, but they should go to jail.  Hillary should be in an adjoining cell just so they all suffer more (Obamas and Clintons hate each other).

Edited by Happy Gilmore

41 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Nothing is allowed to happen to Obama or the Clintons no matter what they did.

If this report is as damning as they say it is...........

people are going to be turning against them.

How sweet would it be to see those top two criminals go down?

No one wants to pledge their loyalty, I guess 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-sidelines-effort-to-appoint-justice-department-no-3-1528208396

Trump Administration Puts on Hold Search for Justice Department No. 3

Early potential candidates said they weren’t interested in the position, which would oversee the Mueller probe if Rod Rosenstein were to depart

By 
Sadie Gurman and

Aruna Viswanatha
Updated June 5, 2018 7:38 p.m. ET

The Trump administration has put its search for the Justice Department’s No. 3 official on the back burner after failing to persuade several candidates to take the challenging position, according to people familiar with the matter, in the latest sign of the difficulties besetting the agency.

The department lacks permanent, politically appointed leaders to oversee at least five high-profile units, including the criminal, civil and tax divisions. And it has been a frequent target of attacks by President Donald Trump for what...

9 hours ago, row_33 said:

Nothing is allowed to happen to Obama or the Clintons no matter what they did.

Crap made up on Fox "news" and other right wing trash sights doesn't count as real things they did. 

Maybe they just didn't break the law, duh! 

8 hours ago, njbuff said:

If this report is as damning as they say it is...........

people are going to be turning against them.

How sweet would it be to see those top two criminals go down?

No one's truning against them.  You're greatly underestimating how much both sides are entrenched.

People won't change their minds.  They'll just defend their preconceived notions harder.

• Like (+1) 1

you'd think with a Constitution and with a rule of law and some goals here that they would be able to come to the table and try to come to an end to this.

but it's just a big circle jerk

sorry if you have spent literally 2 months of your life since January 2017 all riled up about getting Trump...

god help you if you are ever set upon by lawyers and the government and they won't bother trying to put an end to it, the process will kill you unless you have $10,000,000 in the bank to fight it

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

No one's truning against them.  You're greatly underestimating how much both sides are entrenched.

People won't change their minds.  They'll just defend their preconceived notions harder.

Aww, isn't that cute.  Gator liked your post predicting he's just going to dig in harder to spout his drivel as more evidence comes out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Aww, isn't that cute.  Gator liked your post predicting he's just going to dig in harder to spout his drivel as more evidence comes out.

You guys sure get butt hurt over likes. Gees, what a snowflake! 

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Funny thing is, he thinks I'm talking about conservatives.  When I was specifically thinking of him.

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Funny thing is, he thinks I'm talking about conservatives.  When I was specifically thinking of him.

Oh no, I knew you little brain was hypocritically projecting. It was still funny though ?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You guys sure get butt hurt over likes. Gees, what a snowflake! 

Butt hurt?  Finding something you've said to be precious is about as far from "butt hurt" as it can get.  And totally misunderstanding what Tom wrote truly is precious.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't you mean they should have used burner phones, g-mail drafts and other means to circumvent collection methods like Strzok, Page, McCabe, Comey, and others did? 

We are talking about how Mueller obtained the documents. If you'd like to shift the narrative, start a new thread.

Edited by peace out