DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The prospect of Manafort heading to jail might alter his thinking with regard to pleading out and agreeing to a cooperation deal. 

Yes, my sources say that he's finally going to testify against the Podestas.

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, Team Conservative Circle Jerk is feeling threatened. 

Time to run off to your safe space yet? 

He knows as much about politics and life as he does NFL QBs.  He loves Siemian, Cutler, and Manziel.  :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No. You are so full of ****.  That isn't what I did at all.  I posted that Muller's team accused Manafort of witness tampering and that is rather self explanatory.   You then posed an additional question that you certainly have no answer to yourself.  Again, you are a funny and now disingenuous MF.

It's also rather shallow and meaningless.  It's "self explanatory" only in that it's an empty factoid, like most of your posts.

17 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Tibs and 26CornerBot are teaming up. Triple dumbass on you?

Tibs is white noise.

26...he's like a significantly assholier B-man.  A news aggregator with an attitude.  And without the realization that he's just a news aggregator - he thinks providing newspaper clippings is the same thing as having a discussion.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

empty factoids

fake news

who is watching CNN unless the airport forces it on you?

I check CNN every day.  They're replaced Fox as my go-to lunchtime comedy programming.

Today, they're "All Eagles, all the time."  Because, like oh-my-God, the gladiators aren't being feted by the Emperor!  How imperial is that?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Tibs is white noise.

26...he's like a significantly assholier B-man.  A news aggregator with an attitude.  And without the realization that he's just a news aggregator - he thinks providing newspaper clippings is the same thing as having a discussion.

I know the difference very well and I often choose not to engage entrenched idiots for good reason as exhibited by the vacuously pointless BS discussion with you. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Another bull **** pretzel from DCTom Yay!

How is it not shallow and meaningless?  "Mueller says Manafort is tampering with witnesses."  There's nothing more or less to that story, according to you, because only Mueller knows what it means.  

You've managed to establish that it's self-explanatory, but only Mueller can explain it, but even though only Mueller can explain it, it's still self-explanatory, but not at all shallow or meaningless, even though only Mueller knows what it means.  You can keep going in circles with this all you want.  You're still going to be a brainless !@#$head. 

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I check CNN every day.  They're replaced Fox as my go-to lunchtime comedy programming.

Today, they're "All Eagles, all the time."  Because, like oh-my-God, the gladiators aren't being feted by the Emperor!  How imperial is that?

What Emperor do they think they are giving a pinch of incense toward?

LOL

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I know the difference very well and I often choose not to engage entrenched idiots for good reason as exhibited by the vacuously pointless BS discussion with you. 

You haven't HAD a discussion.  You posted a tweet, said it was self explanatory, and screamed "double dumbass on you" at everyone.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You haven't HAD a discussion.  You posted a tweet, said it was self explanatory, and screamed "double dumbass on you" at everyone.

There was no discussion to be had other than the screws tightening on Manafort and what light have you shed on your own silly question?  None!

• Like (+1) 1

There was no discussion to be had other than the screws tightening on Manafort and what light have you shed on your own silly question?  None!

The silent majority that refuses to post in this cesspool agree with you. Welcome back 26CB :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's not that "the screws are tightening on Manafort."  No one's putting any additional pressure on him.  He's committing additional crimes, and getting caught doing it.

For something "self explanatory," you certainly have a piss-poor understanding of it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

It's not that "the screws are tightening on Manafort."  No one's putting any additional pressure on him.  He's committing additional crimes, and getting caught doing it.

For something "self explanatory," you certainly have a piss-poor understanding of it.

It's self explanatory that the prospect of his bail being revoked could easily tighten the screws on him as a result on his own stupidity. That has to be obvious even to you.