DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

There wouldn't have been any action by the Mueller team if that was not the case.   Manafort tried to get cute and got caught. Try to follow along better. 

DOES IT HAVE ANY MORE MEANING WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION?

In other words: what, if anything, does this imply about the direction or status of the investigation into the Trump campaign's collusion with Russia?  And where in the tweet does it explain that direction or status?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

In other words: what, if anything, does this imply about the direction or status of the investigation into the Trump campaign's collusion with Russia?  And where in the tweet does it explain that direction or status?

First you are pissed its posted, now you want more. You are a complete idiot. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Mueller's team knows what it does or doesn't mean in that context.  On the surface it's about Manafort and his actions while under house arrest.   Either way it's news under the probe. 

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mueller's team knows what it does or doesn't mean in that context.  On the surface it's about Manafort and his actions while under house arrest.   Either way it's news under the probe. 

In other words, it's not self-explanatory, because only Mueller's team knows what it does or does not indicate in the context of the investigation.  And since you're not Mueller nor part of his team, you can't explain it.

FBI agent Brock W. Domin said that one of the public relations firm’s executives identified as Person D1 told the government he “understood Manafort’s outreach to be an effort to ‘suborn perjury’ ” by encouraging others to lie to federal investigators by concealing the firm’s work in the United States.

Yup, I'm sure there's nothing to this...?

Just now, DC Tom said:

In other words, it's not self-explanatory, because only Mueller's team knows what it does or does not indicate in the context of the investigation.  And since you're not Mueller nor part of his team, you can't explain it.

Nice.  I like the way you tried maneuver your way through your own BS here.  On it's face it is what it is and that is indeed self explanatory as I initially called it.  You are one funny MF. :lol:

there is nothing here, there was nothing to begin with

even the leaks are pathetic and pointless

if those questions released a few weeks ago are even 10% part of the picture, this is a total travesty

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nice.  I like the way you tried maneuver your way through your own BS here.  On it's face it is what it is and that is indeed self explanatory as I initially called it.  You are one funny MF. :lol:

In other words, you can't contribute other than posting other people's content

One also has to wonder if this was not a message sent out to Trump not to (continue?) to do the same thing. We know the idiot called Cohen after the FBI raid and it would not be a stretch to think that call was monitored. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Through your own BS.  You constructed the argument that you didn't know what it meant.  You explicitly stated that only Mueller knew what it meant, and "self explanatory" does not mean "only Mueller can explain it."  That is actually the antithesis of "self-explanatory." 

I just asked the questions to get you here.  

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

One also has to wonder if this was not a message sent out to Trump not to (continue?) to do the same thing. We know the idiot called Cohen after the FBI raid and it would not be a stretch to think that call was monitored. 

The prospect of Manafort heading to jail might alter his thinking with regard to pleading out and agreeing to a cooperation deal. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

The prospect of Manafort heading to jail might alter his thinking with regard to pleading out and agreeing to a cooperation deal. 

No wonder Trump is trying to keep the issue of pardons in the news. When does this trial begin?? Later this summer? LOL 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

the plea is the end of the investigation on a witness

you don't offer freebies based on what you might be able to hand over

the plea is the end of the line...

the credibility of a convicted person is basically zero in courts, allocution doesn't suddenly bring up new things to consider

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Through your own BS.  You constructed the argument that you didn't know what it meant.  You explicitly stated that only Mueller knew what it meant, and "self explanatory" does not mean "only Mueller can explain it."  That is actually the antithesis of "self-explanatory." 

I just asked the questions to get you here.  

No. You are so full of ****.  That isn't what I did at all.  I posted that Muller's team accused Manafort of witness tampering and that is rather self explanatory.   You then posed an additional question that you certainly have no answer to yourself.  Again, you are a funny and now disingenuous MF.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No. You are so full of ****.  That isn't what I did at all.  I posted that Muller's team accused Manafort of witness tampering and that is rather self explanatory.   You then posed an additional question that you certainly have no answer to yourself.  Again, you are a funny and now disingenuous MF.

it's the 30th major accusation so far, is THIS THE ONE that might stick??

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Tom will say anything to obfuscate and muddy the waters. He wants to drag every discussion down the Tom rabbit hole

• Thank you (+1) 1