DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Hopefully Mueller's cronies have something more compelling than:

In one call, the agent wrote, Manafort said he wanted to give the person a "heads-up about Hapsburg." The individual then hung up "because he was concerned about the outreach," according to the affidavit.

On Feb. 26, Manafort sent the person a series of messages through an encrypted application, including a link to a Business Insider story with the headline: "Former European leaders struggle to explain themselves after Mueller claims Paul Manafort paid them to lobby for Ukraine." Another message said, "We should talk. I have made clear that they worked in Europe."

The person told investigators that he interpreted Manafort's efforts to reach him as a way to influence his potential statements. The person believed from his experience that the Hapsburg Group lobbied in the United States and knew that Manafort knew that as well, the agent wrote.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/muellers-team-accuses-manafort-witness-tampering-010919309--politics.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews

You know, because the person 'interpreted' Manafort's phone call... Gotta love when the criminal justice system is all about feelings.

Edited by Koko78
Forgot the link.

7 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Or

"Special counsel in Russia probe accuses ex-Podesta Group associate Paul Manafort of attempting to tamper with witnesses"

Which do you prefer, 26CornerBlitz?

Edited by OJABBA

9 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Hopefully Mueller's cronies have something more compelling than:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/muellers-team-accuses-manafort-witness-tampering-010919309--politics.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews

You know, because the person 'interpreted' Manafort's phone call... Gotta love when the criminal justice system is all about feelings.

Mueller's cronies? 

You Trumpbots are something 

3 hours ago, OJABBA said:

Or

"Special counsel in Russia probe accuses ex-Podesta Group associate Paul Manafort of attempting to tamper with witnesses"

Which do you prefer, 26CornerBlitz?

I'm sure next time he'll adjust the AP headline. It's obvious you have a preference.

Warnings from the right 

Grassley: Trump should get new lawyer if told he can pardon himself ...

thehill.com/.../390571-grassley-trump-should-get-new-lawyer-if-told-he-can-pardon-...
20 hours ago - "If I were president of the United States and I had a lawyer that told me I could pardonmyself, I think I would hire a new lawyer," Grassley, the ...

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Don't be a simpleton if that's possible. It's rather self explanatory. 

You started this thread.  You should participate more than autobotting twitter feeds.

Exactly what does Mueller's recent accusations against Manafort mean to the Russia collusion probe against Trump?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GG said:

You started this thread.  You should participate more than autobotting twitter feeds.

Exactly what does Mueller's recent accusations against Manafort mean to the Russia collusion probe against Trump?

I'll participate as often or as little as I choose to.   They obviously aren't directly connected.  Let me make it clear that I owe you nothing in the way of explanations. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You know what "self explanatory" means?  It means "I can't explain it."

No. It means it's written in plain language that requires no interpretation or explanation you idiot. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'll participate as often or as little as I choose to.   They obviously aren't directly connected.  Let me make it clear that I owe you nothing in the way of explanations. 

No. It means it's written in plain language that requires no interpretation or explanation you idiot. 

You posted this in the thread about the Russia collusion.  What's the meaning of it as it relates to the collusion investigation?

Just now, GG said:

You posted this in the thread about the Russia collusion.  What's the meaning of it as it relates to the collusion investigation?

The Mueller investigation has broader authority to prosecute crimes discovered beyond collusion or have you not been paying attention?  If you haven't, that's on you.   As Trump's former campaign chair, there is a connection and I'm sure they'd ultimately like to have is cooperation. 

The Mueller investigation has broader authority to prosecute crimes discovered beyond collusion or have you not been paying attention?  If you haven't, that's on you.   As Trump's former campaign chair, there is a connection and I'm sure they'd ultimately like to have is cooperation. 

I didn't know Manafort was Trump's campaign chairman in 2012, when he was also a bag man for the Clinton Foundation.  Where were your twitter bots when Podesta Group suddenly closed up shop?

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

So it means nothing more than Manafort was tampering with witnesses?  That's what you want to share with us?  And it has absolutely no more meaning within the context of the Mueller investigation?

Just now, GG said:

I didn't know Manafort was Trump's campaign chairman in 2012, when he was also a bag man for the Clinton Foundation.  Where were your twitter bots when Podesta Group suddenly closed up shop?

Did any of that result is action from Mueller's team in Federal Court? 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

So it means nothing more than Manafort was tampering with witnesses?  That's what you want to share with us?  And it has absolutely no more meaning within the context of the Mueller investigation?

There wouldn't have been any action by the Mueller team if that was not the case.   Manafort tried to get cute and got caught. Try to follow along better. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Ya, that's all, no big deal, huh?

And only Mueller knows what it all means at this point 

Did any of that result is action from Mueller's team in Federal Court? 

Shouldn't the answer be self-explanatory?