DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

Short answer is: because they're playing games.

Oh, definitely.

Forgot to add :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  a couple of lines below the rest of the post.

Oh, this is rich... 

Good luck with that, Andrew. 

I thought he was innocent? Why would he need immunity to talk about legal stuff? Who does he think he is, a Clinton?

Has anybody taken his passport yet?

Can't see him not wanting a vacation to a foreign land REAL soon unless he's really not very bright.

57 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Oh, definitely.

Forgot to add :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  a couple of lines below the rest of the post.

Has anybody taken his passport yet?

Can't see him not wanting a vacation to a foreign land REAL soon unless he's really not very bright.

His best bet is to run and ask for political asylum based on his political persecution by the Trump administration.

Between the "Trump can do no wrong" idiots and the "Trump is the devil" morons, it'd probably tear the county apart and lead to violence.  But it would be his best bet, personally.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

His best bet is to run and ask for political asylum based on his political persecution by the Trump administration.

Between the "Trump can do no wrong" idiots and the "Trump is the devil" morons, it'd probably tear the county apart and lead to violence.  But it would be his best bet, personally.

Would be perfect if he followed Snowden's lead & asked for it in Russia.

(Pretty sure even Greg wouldn't have written a twist that bizarre 2 years ago. :lol:  )

Yeah, this is going to be really bad for a lot of people. Especially McCabe. His attorneys have had the OIG report for two weeks and they haven't said a peep. Now to drop a request like this? McCabe is (say it with me) toast.

Old and busted:

De9tDvrW0AEC9__.jpg

New hotness:

De9tDvwWsAAYsp5.jpg

Oh, this is rich... 

I thought he was innocent? Why would he need immunity to talk about legal stuff? Who does he think he is, a Clinton?

I just saw that and started laughing... so, who is he flipping on that he thinks will be worth immunity?  Clinton? Obama?

McCabe is gonna be spending some time in a prison cell. I hope it was worth it to him to protect the people that should have been protecting the American people. McCabe chose... poorly.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I just saw that and started laughing... so, who is he flipping on that he thinks will be worth immunity?  Clinton? Obama?

McCabe is gonna be spending some time in a prison cell. I hope it was worth it to him to protect the people that should have been protecting the American people. McCabe chose... poorly.

100%

Here's the best part... and I can see some rolling their eyes already but: they don't need McCabe to roll over on Clinton or Obama. They've already got that covered without his testimony. 

I imagine his attempt to get immunity will go down like Dan Egan's attempt in VEEP. In season 4, while the White House is under investigation by a special counsel, Dan decides to "rat and roll" on his colleagues, promising to spill the beans about the scandal for immunity: 

Image result for rat and roll dan egan

... But what he doesn't know is, while he's recording his deposition and trying to spill the beans, one of his colleagues is testifying to Congress and saying everything Dan knows before he can say it. Everything Dan gives to the attorneys they beat him to the punch, letting him know they already know all that. By the end of the short scene Dan starts to panic and stutters, "we still have a deal, right?"

That's going to be McCabe. (It'd be better with a video to watch but most of the veep stuff is behind a paywall) 

• Like (+1) 1

McCabe’s offer to testify if given immunity will be taken with the same degree of seriousness that Baghdad Bob’s offer to “give himself up” because he was a leader of Iraq’s regime. 

However, in Andy’s case he will get a frogmarch. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We've donated to Judicial Watch for years. They did yeoman's work during the Obama administration when no one else could, or would,  get FOIA stuff filled. Time to write them another check.

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... I thought just yesterday you were trying to sell us on your impartiality until the reports come out? Did that change?

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... I thought just yesterday you were trying to sell us on your impartiality until the reports come out? Did that change?

He refused to answer me last night because he is a kitty through and through.

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Watergate burglary WAS keystone cop stuff.  It's how they got caught.

De9uYfpW4AI7tqw.jpg

What?  How !@#$ing dumb is he to be posting that on twitter?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh, this is rich... 

Let the liberal circular firing squad commence.  They're going to end up quickly outing each other in a way that would take Republicans years to do.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Let the liberal circular firing squad commence.  They're going to end up quickly outing each other in a way that would take Republicans years to do.

:beer: It's already happening. Tonight is crazy. Bill Priestap's testimony is leaking... Yates is the first one being offered up as a sacrifice.

She won't be a big enough name. They're going higher.