DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course, you're missing the larger point. 

This is yet more evidence Manafort has nothing to offer Mueller in terms of collusion or obstruction. Nothing. If he did, they'd be leveraging these additional charges for one thing, for another - if Manafort had something to offer he wouldn't need to "tamper" with witnesses, he could just rat and roll. 

Collusion is dead. This is not definitive proof of that, but it's a big nail in its coffin.

Speculate all you'd like. I'll comment on the facts as they're presented.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, peace out said:

Yeah, you're unbiased :lol: 

It's more than speculation. It's backed by evidence laid out in the indictments. If you believe Mueller is out to get Trump (which many do, I do not) - then he'd be leveraging these charges to force Manafort to roll. The fact he is NOT doing that shows anyone who understands how this process works that Manafort isn't able to give the "smoking gun" testimony or evidence that many have been expecting him to give for a year now. 

Plus, if Manafort had cards to play he would have played them rather than run a high risk tampering scheme. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, you're unbiased :lol: 

It's more than speculation. It's backed by evidence laid out in the indictments. If you believe Mueller is out to get Trump (which many do, I do not) - then he'd be leveraging these charges to force Manafort to roll. The fact he is NOT doing that shows anyone who understands how this process works that Manafort isn't able to give the "smoking gun" testimony or evidence that many have been expecting him to give for a year now. 

Plus, if Manafort had cards to play he would have played them rather than run a high risk tampering scheme. 

He might not need Manafort to roll. When have I claimed to not be biased?

18 minutes ago, peace out said:

Why would you choose to comment on facts? I pretty much showed you how much of a liar you were being a few days ago, and you refused to comment.

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

He might not need Manafort to roll. When have I claimed to not be biased?

:lol: The entire year has been filled with stories about how Manafort is going to bring Trump down, he knows everything etc etc. But sure, let's now pretend Manafort is just a minor player. 

As for your bias - that has been your talking point for the past two weeks. You said repeatedly you were going to wait for the facts to come out before forming an opinion. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Why would you choose to comment on facts? I pretty much showed you how much of a liar you were being a few days ago, and you refused to comment.

Yeah you did - you're winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course, you're missing the larger point. 

This is yet more evidence Manafort has nothing to offer Mueller in terms of collusion or obstruction. Nothing. If he did, they'd be leveraging these additional charges for one thing, for another - if Manafort had something to offer he wouldn't need to "tamper" with witnesses, he could just rat and roll. 

Collusion is dead. This is not definitive proof of that, but it's a big nail in its coffin.

Is it that Manafort has nothing to offer, or is more afraid of the double-tap suicide than a federal judge at sentencing?

It's entirely possible that Mueller isn't offering enough. The prosecutors can only offer a plea to certain charges (or reduced charges.) There can be no agreement on sentencing in federal court, and it's against the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure to discuss sentencing with the judge before sentencing.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ali:

Image result for ali watkins nyt

I'm willing to thoroughly check up her for any leaks.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: The entire year has been filled with stories about how Manafort is going to bring Trump down, he knows everything etc etc. But sure, let's now pretend Manafort is just a minor player. 

As for your bias - that has been your talking point for the past two weeks. You said repeatedly you were going to wait for the facts to come out before forming an opinion. 

Everyone is biased to a degree, and I would never claim to be free from bias.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

And you're nothing but a biased clown.

By the way, I responded to your post last week - you're just too much of an idiot to realize it.

Just now, Koko78 said:

Is it that Manafort has nothing to offer, or is more afraid of the double-tap suicide than a federal judge at sentencing?

If Mueller is doing what I speculate he's doing (investigating lobbyists and the Clinton cartel more than Trump - which I could be wrong about) - then THAT'S a distinct possibility. If he's worried about a double tap from Trump people I think it's a tougher sell (just mo). :beer: 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If Mueller is doing what I speculate he's doing (investigating lobbyists and the Clinton cartel more than Trump - which I could be wrong about) - then THAT'S a distinct possibility. If he's worried about a double tap from Trump people I think it's a tougher sell (just mo). :beer:

I wasn't referring to Manafort having much on Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

Everyone is biased to a degree, and I would never claim to be free from bias.

By the way, I responded to your post last week - you're just too much of an idiot to realize it.

No, no you didn't. You responded to something else in a different thread. You're too much of an idiot to realize it.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, no you didn't. You responded to something else in a different thread. You're too much of an idiot to realize it.

I'd post a screenshot but your post was so stupid and massive it took up the entire screen. See page 193 in this thread.

Edited by peace out

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So Wolfe will be pressured to flip on Warner, Feinstein and others on the Senate Intel Committee (what have I been saying about that committee for over a year?) as well as Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS (direct connection between Wolfe and Dan Jones btw) - and CNN, the NYT, ABC, and NBC will be forced to play defense for their own editorial decisions (though I do not expect the administration to legally go after any of the 4 journalists - just public shaming). 

The lack of push back by the NYT/ABC/NBC and CNN on this shows they know it was a legit leaking case. If they didn't have them dead to rights, there would be an incredible outcry from those outlets (and others) about the seizing of Watkins' records. But they're silent this morning... because the case is air tight. 

And there are 26 open leak investigations left. Lots of fake news reporters are VERY nervous today. 

Manu had a similar report yesterday... thick as thieves. 

Marianna - you're busted. Wolfe isn't going to talk to you and risk getting more charges added on. 

DfKT40dUYAApCvn.jpg