DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

So Wolfe will be pressured to flip on Warner, Feinstein and others on the Senate Intel Committee (what have I been saying about that committee for over a year?) as well as Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS (direct connection between Wolfe and Dan Jones btw) - and CNN, the NYT, ABC, and NBC will be forced to play defense for their own editorial decisions (though I do not expect the administration to legally go after any of the 4 journalists - just public shaming). 

The lack of push back by the NYT/ABC/NBC and CNN on this shows they know it was a legit leaking case. If they didn't have them dead to rights, there would be an incredible outcry from those outlets (and others) about the seizing of Watkins' records. But they're silent this morning... because the case is air tight. 

And there are 26 open leak investigations left. Lots of fake news reporters are VERY nervous today. 

Manu had a similar report yesterday... thick as thieves. 

Marianna - you're busted. Wolfe isn't going to talk to you and risk getting more charges added on. 

People are making fun of the walking nightmare who she was banging, not her.

Once again, Gator fails to grasp basic context.

Chuck Ross on Wolfe:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/senate-leak-carter-page/

:lol: And in her own words... 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

People are making fun of the walking nightmare who she was banging, not her.

Once again, Gator fails to grasp basic context.

Chuck Ross on Wolfe:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/senate-leak-carter-page/

:lol: And in her own words... 

Yes, but she did give up her seat.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... She was the leak in question, yet here she is pinning it on Trump's lawyers: 

DfJLxQ1U8AACGhH.jpg

This is not "journalism". It's outright lying designed to hide her role. 

Forgive me for being confused about who this information is bad for, Trump or the intelligence community?

I told you I know nothing about politics.

?

Just now, njbuff said:

Forgive me for being confused about who this information is bad for, Trump or the intelligence community?

I told you I know nothing about politics.

?

This is VERY bad news for the palace coup plotters. Wolfe leads directly to Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS (and goes through multiple senators on both sides of the aisle to get there). That's where this is going...

Remember, this is just one leak indictment out of 29 ongoing cases. It was resolved in February but only broke yesterday. It's being timed for maximum impact. Expect more fallout to come.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is VERY bad news for the palace coup plotters. Wolfe leads directly to Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS (and goes through multiple senators on both sides of the aisle to get there). That's where this is going...

Remember, this is just one leak indictment out of 29 ongoing cases. It was resolved in February but only broke yesterday. It's being timed for maximum impact. Expect more fallout to come.

Thanks for clearing this up for a retard like me.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wolfe (who she was banging) on the far left: 

Image result for ali watkins james wolfe

Ali:

Image result for ali watkins nyt

:sick: 

I wonder what the age difference is there?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Don't feel bad at all. This is a hugely complex story, with lots of alleys and rabbit holes - and it's been intentionally covered up by a willing media complex who have sought to muddy the waters and confuse the subject even more than it already is. :beer: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't feel bad at all. This is a hugely complex story, with lots of alleys and rabbit holes - and it's been intentionally covered up by a willing media complex who have sought to muddy the waters and confuse the subject even more than it already is. :beer: 

And people like Jake Tapper  tell us that there is NO EVIDENCE of a spy in the Trump campaign, so that must be true.?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

And people like Jake Tapper  tell us that there is NO EVIDENCE of a spy in the Trump campaign, so that must be true.?

Yup. Of course Jake is one of the people being investigated in the leak investigation for his work with Clapper. (Clapper is going to be one of the 29 indicted for leaking...)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. Of course Jake is one of the people being investigated in the leak investigation for his work with Clapper. (Clapper is going to be one of the 29 indicted for leaking...)

This revelation should surprise no one.

17 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I wonder what the age difference is there?

Well, she was an undergraduate student when they first hooked up. He's had his present (but not for long) job for 29 years.

4 minutes ago, peace out said:

Mueller is not !@#$in around with Manafort 

Of course, you're missing the larger point. 

This is yet more evidence Manafort has nothing to offer Mueller in terms of collusion or obstruction. Nothing. If he did, they'd be leveraging these additional charges for one thing, for another - if Manafort had something to offer he wouldn't need to "tamper" with witnesses, he could just rat and roll. 

Collusion is dead. This is not definitive proof of that, but it's a big nail in its coffin.